Don't Be Afraid to Citicize Jews

There is absolutely nothing wrong with confronting and criticizing Jews. They do it all the time to everyone else.

Attached: don't be afraid to criticize jews.png (816x1056, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvoiceforpeace.org/first-ever-40-jewish-groups-worldwide-oppose-equating-antisemitism-with-criticism-of-israel/
adl.org/resources/fact-sheets/response-to-common-inaccuracy-israel-critics-are-anti-semites
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: ITs ok to criticize jews.png (816x1056, 66K)

Attached: shia 1.jpg (616x343, 17K)

Exactly. Ironically you'll see neo con jews criticise 'the left' for being PC and anti free speech but, even mention one thing about the corruption of Zionism and it's 'anti semite'.

Oh no no no no

The desert rats are not above criticism no matter how much they and their supporters cry and scream about antisemitism and the Holocaust

Attached: 1501915706601.jpg (600x450, 327K)

Attached: nothing is wrong with criticizing jews.png (816x1056, 102K)

IOTBW is perfect because it is inherently inoffensive, any attempts tomalter IOTBW are shills, there is no phase 2.

this is something different.
only using the same mild inoffensive font

To alter*
This is a shill thread, please move along

This. There is no phase 2.

its a message for you

this is a message for you too.

The font isn't the issue dickhead, you are just trying to poison the well (an age old heeb tradition)

ok sure

mote
eye
beam
yours.
remove

shouldnt these say "the" Jews?

I mean cmon these come off a bit antisemetic, they are the jewish people of the jewish ya know thing.

Attached: 1528519905136.jpg (165x190, 26K)

Do you use a dreidal to dilate? Or a menorah?

Change "Jews" to "Anybody" and this is kino pottery

People,
Normies,
are afraid of jews
They will never stop and confront Jews
because they are afraid of being called an anti-Semite
They will never tell a Jew to stop whatever it is they are doing, even if it is hurting them.
People are Afraid of Jews

>these come off a bit antisemetic
no shit.

dumb and cringe
honestly stop trying to make spinoffs of IOTBW, it's brilliant and it works if you try stupid spinoffs you harm it's value to us.there isnt and should never be a phase 2 because the whole point of IOTBW is not the people that get butthurt at IOTBW , it's the people that get redpilled when they see people getting butthurt at IOTBW

Attached: 1567778041020.jpg (1574x2048, 2.87M)

kek

Attached: 1568189800354.jpg (601x733, 241K)

bump
>flag

Jews themselves actually have orgs that push this.
jewishvoiceforpeace.org/first-ever-40-jewish-groups-worldwide-oppose-equating-antisemitism-with-criticism-of-israel/
They acknowledge that the narrative of "critique Israel = antisemitism" insinuates Jewish privileged which they do not want to anyone to presume they have. Also it has potential for preventing them from critiquing Israel themselves, as anti-zionist Jews are a real thing that exists.

To some extent even the dreaded ADL backs this but with more restraint that one would expect from them.
adl.org/resources/fact-sheets/response-to-common-inaccuracy-israel-critics-are-anti-semites

it doesn't say criticize israel
it says criticize jews
bump

This

Attached: jewboi.png (1091x190, 52K)

True. I believe Krassenstein bros actually advocated for that narrative specifically. (Jews in general, not just Israel)
And then they got fucking banned, so I guess that shit is out the window.

Idiot, IOTBW worked because it wasn't racist, but pink hairs would rage over it, then normies see pink hairs screaming that IOTBW is wrong and that it isn't okay to be white in the minds of progressives.

>jewishvoiceforpeace.org/first-ever-40-jewish-groups-worldwide-oppose-equating-antisemitism-with-criticism-of-israel/
>adl.org/resources/fact-sheets/response-to-common-inaccuracy-israel-critics-are-anti-semites
nice sources

There is no phase 2, Chaim, stop deflecting

Still, I don't see why we aren't addressing the inherent fear that people have of criticizing Jews.
I never see it.
Show me where someone addresses it.
please
and then I'll shut up.

what about it ? it's the flag based on the IP im posting from. this board puts nation flags on all posters

>what's wrong goyim?

Attached: 1556048529425.jpg (590x639, 137K)

It doesn't work as a poster campaign, every one on pol distrusts and criticizes Jews, the point of IOTBW was to point out progressive cognitive dissonance, without being overtly offensive.
Your poster campaign has the subtlety of a brick to the face.

what does goyim have to do with what i said ?

>

Attached: 5c583c0a653af5a9548932c7bf9b1ba5b32a79c6a9c42655fb749bf219a40791.jpg (263x192, 13K)

THERE'S NO PHASE 2, gas yourself shill

>flag

This, fuck OP
Fuck you too

no u

Attached: wtfffffff.gif (480x270, 2.3M)

Jews were the biggest mass murderers last century.

There was no holocaust.

This

What is weird is the dynamic between all these statements yet they accomplish the same goal.

I like em both.

zionism

Attached: zionismposter.jpg (1014x1114, 39K)

Why do white People believe everything is a conspiracy theory? Are they all paranoid schizophrenics from the meth and alcohol abuse? Pls respond

>conspiracy theory

It's called reality, shitskin

Attached: typicaljew.jpg (995x889, 103K)

No they just have the balls to question the status quo. You on the other hand, can't think critically about one damn thing, but its ok, at least we can laugh at you!

Attached: 1469927649082.png (827x959, 500K)

>don't be afraid to criticize jews
You have to be in America

Attached: 1553990546551.jpg (999x1200, 167K)

>Schizoposting

Hey you should stop being egocentric and talking about yourself, makes you look selfish

>77
You are a schizoposter and you know it, stop projecting your insecurities online.

you mean stop owning you on the image boards? can't make that promise bitch

schizo poster is code for being a complete fucking moron

>code
dude lmfao

i think you line of thought misses the point somewhat :

everyone has unique genes no matter what race you are.

for example, what would we find if we took a look at yours?

no its code for not having any proper comeback, its ok if you;ve only been here for a few days, glownigger

some high end conservative genes, who laugh at your fucking shit questions

Fuck off

Fuck off. Kys shill

Attached: 1568131270201.jpg (293x326, 10K)

OY VEY ITS LIKE YOURE PAID TO OUT YOURSELVES! you fucking suck at this you kikes, the real Jow Forumstards know you at the 5th word. Go kvetch a metitsah bpeh you jew