THEY KNEW

A reminder: on Aug 6, 2001 Bush recieved a confidential President's Daily Brief (PDB), entitled "Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US," and refers to hijacking attempts by Osama bin Laden disciples and plans to fly planes into high profile targets including the World Trade Center towers.

Bush did nothing.

Attached: B9A48E2F-ED7B-49D6-8098-7DCDC3BE9CF2.png (239x234, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Id6nCa_OTEM
youtu.be/RKgBHnD03so
youtu.be/FWKiJx6jSMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The year is 2050.
All western countries have been overrun by third world immigrants.
New laws have been passed mandating that all white women must have sex on demand with any black man who requests it.
Mandatory BBC breeding sessions have been instated throughout Europe,North America and Australia.
White men are routinely mocked, derided, beaten and, if they're lucky,they get to lick the BBC creampie from the white woman's pussy.
How would you react to wake up in this new world?

>Bush did nothing.

Attached: 1554960356213.jpg (1024x719, 91K)

Goddamn Bin Ladin

Still the best video about it:

youtu.be/Id6nCa_OTEM

The FBI were literally following the muds who did it. They knew they were in pilot school, I think they even had a plant living with them at one point?

That's already reality in USA, since all your ads and music videos push this and brainwash children to fuck monkey.

Just stop.
People all know about mossad art students, their art project and BB18 fuses.
Search Project B by the Gelatin Art Group and see for yourselves.

Thread removed or pruned in:

Attached: 911-Art-Students-348x420.jpg (348x420, 26K)

*ATTENTION WALMART SHOPPERS*

I'm range banned from starting a new thread and I know I could just trawl the tubes for 9/11 vids for hours on the subject as I have many times, but i'm feeling a little sickly and would like to tuck myself into bed with a good old fashion conspiracy doco on the subject, which one does the mind trust here recommend that is most comprehensive.

Attached: nicetat.webm (480x480, 1.34M)

>Obama determined to attack Jewish Trade Towers
>giving one flying fuck
oy vey

that's the real redpill, all those muh WTC bombed are nothing but red herrings for low IQ conspiracy trash

What do you mean "they knew".....THEY FUCKIN' DID IT ! You moron !

>A reminder: on Aug 6, 2001 Bush recieved a confidential President's Daily Brief (PDB), entitled "Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US," and refers to hijacking attempts by Osama bin Laden disciples and plans to fly planes into high profile targets including the World Trade Center towers.
No planes hit anything.

Bush had a month to react from when he got an idea of Osama, Clinton had years and could have killed him much earlier.

how so? by having 100s of people work their ass off to deceive the whole world while hundres of investigators flood the scene?
totally makes sense lel

weird. I understand none of this

They also knew about Pearl Harbord. Australians warned the US days in advanced of an advancing Japanese fleet.

We did nothing. Why?
Because this is the ultimate red pill, war is good for the country, it pumps up the dollar and gains us resources.

Imagine playing a multiplayer game and you're dominating everyone. Some ant comes along and provokes you into war. You go ham and destroy them.

Being #1 and appearing as a warmongering aggresor is bad for you, so you need to orchestrate situations to your advantage.

>gotta distract the goyim from jewish 9/11 with race baiting

Attached: sweaty kike merchant.jpg (690x388, 117K)

The best was the whisper sir were under attack and he finishes reading the book yo the kids.

Agreed we should label Mexico a narco state and immediately annex it. We could keep working south. Manifest destiny rhe continent.

That's cos Mossad, Saudi Intelligence, and Dick Cheney actually did 9-11

Can anyone tell me if this is real?

youtu.be/RKgBHnD03so

Kids reading: kite, steel, plane, must, hit

Now if i look at the official seeming video

youtu.be/FWKiJx6jSMk

No such thing.
Anyone knows something?

really does lay out the whole thing

Why did bush look so youthful for his age? Anyone ever noticed that?