I need your help /pol

I am being slowly turned into a massive racist. The more I browse /pol and interact with /pol Twitter the more I am being radicalised.

How do I stop this from happening?

Attached: cigar.jpg (423x282, 26K)

Stop being a conformist and think for yourself

Realize who the one race is that is everyones enemy and your good.

Attached: 1528296319421.jpg (519x488, 76K)

save this

Attached: 1568189598973.jpg (846x1057, 395K)

Attached: 1568189665330.jpg (680x2298, 653K)

lobotomy

Remove the thinking part of your brain and the problem will be solved.

say it ain't so

Attached: 1567585093091.jpg (504x474, 60K)

I hate niggers as much as the next goy but fuck, there's something inherently evil about prolonging the suffering of anything.

You can't. You absolutely can not stop it from happening. There's been a saying since the inception of this entire site, pic related. Once you step foot especially here in Jow Forums, and let the cognitive dissonance peel away, you're screwed, my guy.

THERE'S NO BREAKS ON THIS TRAIN.

Attached: The-Simpsons-Sr-Burns-Don't-Forget-You're-Here-Forever_thumb[3].jpg (606x406, 43K)

>/pol
This is a slide / datamining thread.
Go fuck yourself OP. A ride on the bus should make you a racist. Sage.

admit to yourself your a gay faggot and move to a homeless camp in sanbfransisco or seattle and suck nigger cock for crack/heroin/meth

By the way, you made me laugh. Asking help from Jow Forums for you turning into a racist is like asking your abusive husband to help you to stop from being abused. Also, shhhh, just let it happen.

learn to critically analyse information and images.
ask yourself is it true?, is it accurately representative of the group in question?, How is the image manipulating me?, What emotions does it make me feel and are they justified? What generalizations is the poster making?, etc.
Also look at other source you may not agree with. For every Jow Forums thread there is a Vox article. look at both sides equally, Vox articles can be just as manipulative as these threads. Most of all be respectful, open minded and rational.

>im being turned into a racist
its called accepting reality.
i bet youve played a mmo before where you had to pick a race, but nobody bitches about that.
its rediculous kike bullshit.

>How do I stop this from happening?
you don't
>radicalized
I hate this word. You're waking up, user.

>I am being slowly turned into a massive racist.

Then why do you post a Globalist who wants to open our borders?

Everyone in the world except white leftists is racist you cuck. Racism is the healthy normal default state of human beings. It's how your fucking DNA survives. You didn't pass your genes on by letting someone from an enemy tribe fuck your sister or daughter.

I worry everyday myself the more and more I saw shit sober with friends and family but I think a catapiller panics before it flies.
Seriously though I want to get this shit out of my head too but if it didn't make sense we wouldn't fucking panic especially when we start to feel real anger for the first time and I certainly hate it.

Attached: 1567221833941.jpg (667x593, 104K)

First you got to quit being such a fag. Then you have to realize the majority of shit you are consuming on here is targeted toward your emotional appeal. Finally, you need to really analyze your life because I guarantee 98% of the shit pissing you off either has no direct effect on you/is completely out of your control or both.

There is nothing wrong with being a "racist" and the majority of people are.
You've just been programmed all your life to believe there is and its like the Emperors New Clothes we've all decided to socially agree upon Its a hard realization, but you just gotta make sure you don't fuck yourself over IRL. The world is how it is and we wont change it by yelling nigger at anyone. Just go with it and relax.

>How do I stop this from happening
You don’t.

Surround yourself with white supporters
Do not listen to black rap music
Let the feelings you have for protecting you’re land heritage and the well-being of the tribe flow like nature intended
Do not question yourself about white guilt because it is a scam used for affirmative action
Set foundations in the tribe
Protect the tribe
Build for the tribe
When innocent people perish from members outside of the tribe call it out do not side with the others and furthermore hold them accountable and act if needed
Create a council to discuss matters around immigration fractures fragmentation and foundations being eroded by poor politics
Anybody outside of the council who openly attacks the council is fair game
Question authority and politicians and acknowledge truths
Never give up or back down from fighting to protect from perceived enemies of the council
The council is absolute

Attached: 20F6EBEC-3C16-4B1D-8B62-24B0B26DA56D.jpg (193x250, 13K)

>No stop signs, speed limit
>Nobody's gonna slow me down
Race is real OP there's no going back

Attached: Angus-Young__01.jpg (354x372, 51K)

An unrelenting stream of radicalization. It's not going to stop, nor should we want it to stop.

Just keep your wits about you, I guess. You can't go back to not noticing, but you can think for yourself.

Only glowies can post on Jow Forums from Australia, maybe you should ask your Team Leader to re-assign you??

would this make u a glowie u fucking retard?

No a lot of Aus ISP's have range bans to prevent you starting a thread, not replying to one I've even had a rangeban from reporting threads also.

Fuck Mods

Fuck Jannies.

You gotta kill yourself OP
The racism demon's got you now

Attached: 8e8cddad3c6eadcebc0092911c7fc665a90064d5d7c198a60843c9c8164f0283.png (600x842, 95K)

You have woken up.
Sorry bro but it's likely already to late to turn back. So let me be the first to say. Welcome fren. Head over to auspol.

Have sex

dont stop it. Just remember that (((they))) want you to act emotionally and apear evil. It destroys you. Just stockpile resources and save for the storm.

Thank you.

don't apply the SJW dictionary definition of racist to yourself, that's low IQ
antisemitism on the other hand if you've ever felt like something was missing from your life

>racist
Thats no way for a decent human being to moralise.
The word racist was invented by a jew to attach a false negative value to people whom have the ability to notice patterns. Its pseudo-moral-philosophy and just purely categorialism.
You may be unhappy but you are SAFER than people who are blissfully ignorant. Your job is to capture and save a white female from this slow genocide pot and have more than 3 kids.

You're not being turned into a racist insomuch as your natural, innate, perfectly normal inclination towards in-group racial preferences is being uncovered. Humans are a tribal species. We are NOT the same. It is stupid and offensive to say the black Nigerian is unequivocally the same as the South Korean. I know it's tough user, I've been in your spot too. I used to believe in the 'one race: the human race' nonsense too. But ever since I was a child, I've always preferred my people. It's instinct. Embrace it!

Attached: 1563570489937.jpg (1024x722, 175K)

Why do you want to stop it? Caring about your own race is a good thing

brakes my dude
you can take a break whenever.
but you'll be back

Attached: 1568107102797.jpg (992x1024, 83K)

Stop browsing Jow Forums

Attached: cat.jpg (705x592, 67K)

this

go outside and play
snowflake