Which LARPs were actually true?

I think FBI user and WH user

Attached: 1568073273067.jpg (750x750, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/spy-agency-whistle-blower-posted-top-secret-report-Jow
abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/03/autopsy-fbi-shot-ibragim-todashev-7-times/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that was me. it is my proudest Jow Forums moment. i knew it was real because i have a clearance and recognized all the stamps. but i just posted "fake and gay" because it was fairly un interesting shit.

Nice LARP
Fake n gay

ibtimes.co.uk/spy-agency-whistle-blower-posted-top-secret-report-Jow Forums-users-called-it-fake-gay-1514330

Timestamp and clearance Mr.

i don't care if you believe me or not. but i still giggle when i see that headline because i know. that was back when Jow Forums was still fun. i haven't posted here since 2015 probably, but i came to shitpost about 9/11 today.

we used to have 300 post threads about chaff testing getting captured on weather radar. just schizo fun. now its all srs business about pwning libtards.

Nice larp

This AntCuth guy wrote for Newsweek. Makes him an expert on ”fake and gay"

Tell us what did those doce actually contain?

Post some docs yourself, if you have balls.

All larps are fake and gay

They're all fake.

Lurk more

if i recall correctly it was just some bullshit about the existence of 5 eyes. not any inner workings. also it was just secret, the absolute lowest level of clearance. i think the thread only got like 7 replies. op posted 5 pics of his supposed leak, and they were all just bullshit about the fact that australia was spying on us citizens. but anyone who knew anything about the spy game already knew this.

i think they had the secret nato stamp on them which is why i knew it was real. because plebs dont know the secret nato stamp.

The guy got retweeted by wikileaks.
More than just bs

wikileaks is mostly bullshit. i bet you think snowden was groundbreaking, when william binney, the guy that designed the nsa programs, spilled the beans 4 years earlier on alex jones.

the thread got about 7 replies because it was boring shit that poltards already knew.

Tell us something really secret then

>ID: Spy
Checks out

>I put up a gay thread on Jow Forums and no one fell for it.

>Spy ID

Alex Jones is mentally and physically retarded. Wikileaks is professional.

>Which LARPs were actually true?
Trick question. They're all fake and gay.

SeKrIt NaTo StAmP uGuU :

Attached: 1568096573336.png (455x548, 20K)

I bet you won't post your supposed clearance here

lmao

Ndspycr1 : non disclosure SPY , content rectification 1

Yeah ,sorry spoox . We don't believe you

i actually love america, despite the flaws. i will never ever betray it.

but if you look closely at the media coverage of the boston bombings you will see that you are being lied to.

This certainly was not a larp. It was fair dinkum and the little shit responsible for it deserves to strung up

If anything, there would be secret watermark codes, not stamps lmao

Nice catch

im sure every piece of paper in langly has a watermark. but we use stamps. every piece of classified info has a stamp on it.

>Spy

Attached: goncern.png (253x199, 6K)

You lurk more you big gay. LARP literally means live action role play. Emphasis on role play. No one who has a good gov job is going to risk their pension and reputation by posting some utter Gossip Girl garbage for a bunch of low IQ weebs and arabs. If/when they do post here, they certainly aren't going to dox themselves with information on their work - which is highly compartmentalized and illegal to discuss - any more than you are going to post a picture of yourself beating off to traps to your moms faceberg wall

> former Defence Signals Directorate employee stumbled onto the post while browsing the website

Is that you?

I know what LARP means, but the context in which it's used matters.
For instance some people who were indeed right are FBI user, WH abon and Megaanon.
They might not call themselves LARPers, but were classofied as such by other users.

>australia
>Nato
???
Why not AUSCANNZUKUS/Five Eyes stamps/watermarks?

no. i was being monitored at the time, i used to knock on the fbi fags window just to tell them they looked gay. but i was out.

i actually used to get out of a lot of shit because i was an fbi investigation. i crashed into a building drunk as fuck once and got away. im guessing because the fbi didnt want to acknowledge they had film of it.

No that would have been an Aussie who tattled on his fellow coworker

Attached: 1459762171294.jpg (5091x6589, 2M)

They've posted here before

Attached: fagit.jpg (1795x2457, 699K)

have you watched the tv film the Pentagon Wars and if so, is it really like that? like $900 Walmart hammers? I mean the 2point+Trillion dollars that were never accounted for from the pentagon, then 9/11 happened. similarly, why does Hollywood think we have all these cool toys when even if we do, they're hampered by the ancient bureaucracy that takes decades to catch-up and multiple committee hearings. plz explain waht ur allowed 2. It is after all sept 11

Actually Leaf tier posting. Wow.

why r there so little aussies now, where'd you guys go and y did u guys stop cumming over?

Look closely at what specifically?

We getting ranged banned by the Chan and our Government and ISPs are blocking the site.

High Level Insider was real.

that's fucking gay, fuck that. thanks for leaving us your replacement, Canada, I guess.

Jej

i havent watched that show. im not entirely sure what you are even asking. yes hammers are budgeted overpriced. but this is common in every profession i ever worked. when i was in college i worked as a "stationary engineer", essentially the custodian for skyscrapers. and we did the same shit. so we could buy retarded shit we wanted. so why wouldnt the fucking cia do the same thing to buy retarded cool shit? this is not an issue.

now about the bureaucracy. if you are old enough to have used your social security number in college, there was a joke. the only thing i learned in college was my social security number.

in the combat arms professions there is a joke that the only thing i learned in the army is how to file paperwork. and it is true. the most bad ass dudes in the army spend 70% of their time doing paperwork.

security token to get on sipr, a very old cac card, an even older green access card, and an some nsa id. thats some pretty useless proof. anyone in the military could have those things.

if i told you that i wouldn't be a patriot.

but i am a sapper. and that bomb was primo. he even had a spider device to set it off remotely. not amateur shit . but the secondary charge, the main explosive, was chinese firecrackers.

Soemthing to do with the Craft guys that were there?

Attached: Craft_International.jpg (559x282, 28K)

Attached: Craft_Team_Exposed.jpg (1275x850, 1.15M)

the craft guys were there because it was known that there would be an attack. what wasn't known was that the inert secondary would be replaced.

the fbi used to give people fake bombs all the time. they literally gave 4 actual retards a fake bomb in west virginia. this is reported in the media. they have never given anyone a fake bomb after boston. the fake bombs worked, but had no secondary charges.

>spy

I had a few conversations with Frank that led me to believe that he was a very good and intricate troll. I wish some of the stuff he talked about was true but separating the good from the bullshit was nigh on impossible

Attached: 1559764417401.gif (350x196, 1.61M)

Same shit with that Bangladeshi who tried to set off a bomb NY and just ended up burning his dick?

https:// www.scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/2172024/bangladeshi-man-akayed-ullah-found-guilty-failed

what's the verdict on purple user

What a rat

Who?

i didnt read your link, but if i remember correctly that guy actually made a real explosive. anfo is fairly easy to make. i refuse to tell you idiots how to make it, but im sure if you google "how to make anfo" it will come up.

so he put some thought into it. but the boston bombing brothers literally stuffed a primo bomb with chinese firecrackers. these morons, one of whom was in college for chemical engineering, couldnt figure out how to make a basic explosive.

>ibtimes.co.uk/spy-agency-whistle-blower-posted-top-secret-report-Jow Forums-users-called-it-fake-gay-1514330

lmfao. This is what happens you give a low level analyst internet access and he has one too many beers in his small anime poster covered apartment

are you the handler of Jordenstein?

Attached: 4chan_assholes.webm (488x1080, 533K)

What about Ibragim Todashev? The Chechen dude who was shot by the FBI before the bombing even happened? I always thought something was fishy there.

abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/03/autopsy-fbi-shot-ibragim-todashev-7-times/

>"The shooting had been considered controversial because in the hours and days following the incident, law enforcement officials had madecontradictory statements about whether Todashev was armed with a weapon at the time he was killed. At the time, Todashev's father said the FBI, who he called "bandits," hadexecuted his son to "shut him up."

Attached: IbragimTodashevBody-10.jpg (3264x2448, 1.52M)