Whites, blacks, and yellows must unite against the spics

Whites, blacks, and yellows must unite against the spics.

Attached: 1507072764956.jpg (900x900, 121K)

Just accept you're in Mexico now.
Learn Spanish and eat the bugs.

I think it's time for Whites to accept extinction.

Attached: 004.jpg (524x883, 77K)

"spics" are divided into castizos and mestizos. Castizo-white intermarriage is higher than asian-white intermarriage. Castizos are 73% European on average, the kids will be about 86% European.

So the actual future is that in the long term American whites will shift from about 98% European downwards towards 93% European as a result of white-Castizo intermixing. Otherwise "whites" will remain the majority.

But then who’s going to pay for those kids? Certainly not the “””father”””

Spics dont eat bugs

Classic mutt cope

You will eat the bugs.

Most of those "castizo" larp as being one of them cause being White in latín América grants you god-tier status AOC is a castizo for example, anyway better to mix with them than niggers

Make me!

Attached: tortilla-española.jpg (380x378, 21K)

I am merely talking about the 23andme genetic survey, which found that of the 1/2 of Hispanics who identify as white they have 73% verifiable European ancestry on average (this number may increase to over 80% when including Caucasian ancestry not European in origin, such as Arabic blood, as the islamic defeat in the guerra de las alpujarras resulted in moriscos being pushed either to the colonies or north africa where their descendants assimilated)

Therefore we can assume- at least- about 1/2 of the Hispanic population has a genetic average of 73% European and this 1/2 makes up a plurality of all white-minority intermarriages meaning there is an Anglo-Castizo second generation of 86% European kids running around.

Overall, then, about 2.55 million out of 3.76 million kids born in the USA are white or castizo, a majority of 67.8%.

I do not want you to be confused- whites becoming less pure is not ideal, but 93% European genetics in a 67.8% European society is preferable to being SOUTH AFRICA'D out of existence.

The greatest ideal is mass deportations and an end to anchor babies, which would make about 80% of kids born in America white or castizo.

Attached: african google searches.png (1558x1394, 248K)

>im 86% european so im what!
Typical mutt lol

posted by a meme-flagging mutt, nevertheless

True. Fuck spics. All of them will be removed one way or another.

Nice try Slomo

Los franceses no usan patatas mongoloide retardado

nice try, Tyrone

Attached: 1547863845977.jpg (627x1198, 635K)

The Jews have won. We need to stop fighting it and embrace it.

they will eat the bugs

and so will you
eat the bugs.

>Whites, blacks, and yellows must unite
congrats, you just created latinos

>third of Americans are Mexican
How did that happen?

I agree. The Whites should unite in Europe, the Blacks in Africa, and the Yellows in East&South-East Asia. Everyone wins.

Shut up rabbi

>Ignoring Spain
Classic liberal

latinos are white you fucking german
that's still a 70% white majority

All this graph shows is the end of the boomer and their policies.
And spics are notoriously racists toward blacks and browns, even within their own ethnicity. If they have white features (hair, eyes, skin tone, facial features, etc) they will hold an air of superiority against those that dont. Spics again are notoriously sexist too. They don't follow the feminist agenda in the slightest and will show it in the workplace and public. And yet again Spics are biggots against non-heterosexuals and non-Catholics. They'll harass and attack you if they figure out you don't believe in the same god or are gay/lesbian. You dont hear about it in central and south american countries because they dont consider it even worth the 2am news.
Upcoming decades are going to be shifting back to pre-1920s expectations.

Attached: 1551654273444.jpg (523x442, 75K)

"Learn Spanish" God, spain is fuck up by sandniggers

I don’t get why burgers hate Mexico so much, I’d love to be surrounded by great culture and wonderful cuisine mmmmm... tacos, *drools*.

Attached: DB73FCEB-E03A-4FC0-963E-68006DCA3CE0.jpg (1024x1024, 114K)

interestingly enough, the % of blacks could increase a lot faster than that graph is showing

You’ve never lived with Mexicans obviously.

Party’s with music so loud the whole neighborhood can hear it
Letting their nigger dogs walk around the neighborhood no leash
White suburb no crime for 15 years then we have Salvadorian neighbors and other beans in the neighborhood and we had our first car break in.

Based I hope spics kill you fucking blacks.