All evidence supplied through 20 video files

Starting here :
youtube.com/watch?v=4KW9icRvIas
youtube.com/watch?v=PBffB5IJ7PY
youtube.com/watch?v=BuUP7q1P-VY
youtube.com/watch?v=bVRs_Milk1s

The other 16 files are here:
youtube.com/channel/UCH8RjAGBoRjvFK7k_wRfeMA

From the televisions broadcasts in the hour leading up to the collisions, to the technology in use at the time, and the people behind the errors.

BTW it's not up for debate. This information is being shared here to inform you. Take your time watching the evidence.

Technological Clusterfuck.

Attached: 9.png (604x410, 429K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p34XrI2Fm6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pictured is current IBM CEO Ginni Rometty.

IBM designed the 911 systems in New York.

If you're out there Ginni, which I'm sure you are, it was especially thrilling watching the recycled data play live on TV before the collisions.

Even more thrilling was discovering the role that the Dawson's Field Hijackings data played. Those cockpit recordings are something special, aren't they?

You might also be aware that women are considered to have a lower IQ than men, which is of course erroneous, but I'd have to agree in some cases.

Have a bump you pityful shipwreck

Perhaps you'd enjoy a song, Ginni:

do that to me one more time, once is never enough.... la la la la laaaaaa

>Have a bump

thank you very much, very kind of you. had i known this was all about me i would have asked for that up front.

happy 911 Ginni. i am sure you and your partners will brush it off, tidy up your papers, correct a few errors, and continue to be employed by the united states government, but at least we have an understanding.

Attached: pmissile.png (790x639, 653K)

Thanks for the info lad, a shame slide threads are 90% of Jow Forums.

Attached: 1490969430086.jpg (1939x2246, 443K)

Attached: 1555051145127.jpg (816x2880, 745K)

they do tend to be a waste of space, and you're welcome.

Does anybody believe a billionaire sits in a waiting rooms for ANYTHING?

Thank you. I think you'll find the videos files interesting.

he had to wait to give orders to pull it
it was on the street though, not in a room
youtube.com/watch?v=p34XrI2Fm6I

Attached: 1558786948747.jpg (1564x1448, 907K)

He is clearly talking about pulling the firefighting crew out of the building because they told him it was going to collapse soon.

That he would just admit to blowing up the building is fucking asinine.

>the technology in use at the time

another song for IBM CEO Ginni Rometty :

i can feel it. coming in the air tonight. oh lord

CNN must have had a very good antenna on the Empire State to be the only one to stay on air......

Sometimes I wish I were NEET so I could spend the rest of the day sifting through all this.

Bump

I did it about 10 years ago, and having been in college and online while the whole Truther narrative was being written. The Dancing Israelis thing is pretty much the only legit stuff, despite the autismo fantasy disnifo that surrounds even that.

There is no proof that they had foreknowledge, or that they were filming before the first plane struck, which would of course be the smoking gun. But the FBI report redacts the answer to that question, and the new pictures have apparently redacted the images of the Towers. Why would they do that if the report didn't indicate that they appeared to have foreknowledge or if their pictures show the towers before the impacts? Those two things alone are pretty fucking damning. But it's still not airtight proof.

In the past I would have thought it was ridiculous that if the FBI knew and had literal photographic evidence, there was no way that someone wouldn't reveal it. Having seen just how bad the FBI these past few years, I don't feel the same way.

Thank you

he didnt admit to blowing the place though.
he just said to pull it because it could be proven he said that, and turned it into "i said the crew to pull it and we watched the building collapse" and if anyone asks "so you gave orders to demolish it" "nonono it was so the firefighters would get out of there"
typical jewish pilpul

also there was no fire big enough inside of WTC7 so it was possible to collapse. it's whole another story.
its also collapsed with a freefall speed which is 100% impossible from a fire

Bump

Is this a proof of butthurt, or is it your S.O.P to be a terminal imbecile cunt? Hah

Yeah hopefully everybody involved is tortured to death.

Didn't the US government itself have knowledge of the attacks? Like a threat was made and they didn't take it seriously? If they did, it's not unreasonable that other intelligence agencies also knew prior.

Thank you.

>80095

watch your numbers.

>you pityful shipwreck

A "technological clusterfuck" includes GPX fusion. Years of data went into the dump that caused this.

Admit it, you just want to masturbate them and suck their dicks, american golem.

If you haven’t figured out by now 9/11 was an inside job you may need serious mental evaluations to confirm proper brain function

Attached: CF7A48FC-291B-44DE-8B31-4584214A3C45.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Clusterfucks Are inside jobs, but thank you for taking the time to watch the videos.

btw if you haven't figured out the majority of the global population have been mind-controlled for decades, that's okay.

players on the ground are puppets and that is all.

Bruh

>hopefully everybody involved is tortured to death.

to date they have continued to be contracted to the government. they did not stop and reassess the damage they caused. they had no shame in covering it up. they hid what they could, probably even from the FBI and continue to promote and engage with the same technologies they buily that are responsible.

they only care about money and power whic makes them the lowest IQ creatures on the planet.

Women leaders KEK.

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-154355_Brave.jpg (720x1480, 325K)