Invade Ireland to solve the border issue

There is only one solution to the Irish borer issue . The UK must invade Ireland on a temporary basis . The UK should occupy Ireland until technology for an invisible border is invented .

Attached: bb.jpg (1523x1449, 337K)

But then they are invading a state of the EU, See where this goes? They are using us to fight their proxy war

Ireland should just stop being crybabies and join the fucking UK.

Make deporting all nig nogs and replacing the crown with an elected president a condition.

Attached: 1568099514890.gif (480x270, 3.17M)

What's the point anymore? The empire is dead.

Truth

Ireland is not a NATO member . NATO and Trump will side with the UK . Other EU members will be glad that Brexit will finally happen and everyone can get on with their life .

You'll never beat the irish. Even when britian killed millions the irish would rather starve to death than turn to Britain. They can kill them physically but they can never kill them spiritually. The british knew this.

The Irish navy has at best some patrol vessels and their airforce is a joke . I don't think they can last even for a few hours if the UK decides to invade .

>They can kill them physically
That is good enough. Either Ireland gets annexed by UK or EU, both will finally destroy whatever Irish identity still remains.

Austria will stand with a fellow non NATO member
let the tanks roll!

The Irish have an Indian leader, that alone makes me think going nuclear is a preferable alternative to re-occupying that place.
>hurrr Anglos go away you've only occupied us for half a millennia!
>durrr now we're free to exercise independence and Irish pride we'll join the EU, import blacks and sign over leadership to a Pajeet!

Attached: 1565343467906.png (1000x432, 165K)

The real solution to the border issue is for Ireland to hold a referendum on leaving the Schengen Area. No Schengen Area, no border problem.

Nobody fucks with the irish. There is millions of irish American supporting us too. Last time the British tried to fuck with the irish they paid for it by blood.

Attached: irish teutonic and negro snip.png (743x412, 302K)

>leader.
As if politicians have a say in anything.
While we are at the UK is far more multicultural than Ireland. Londons not even 45% white. And they've got a 'made in china' version of trump as their leader.

We could just secure the north, No need for borders then

Meme. Must be true right?

Irish and anglos have a near identical DNA

If the irish 'invaded' the north i doubt anyone would give a fuck. British don't give a fuck for them Scottish hillbillies.

>fight against other whites

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Do you really need a reason to invade a country ruled by a gay brown man ?

If it weren't for the pathetic anti-war political stances of that era we'd have wiped you out. Your precious IRA consisted of cowards and paedophiles and now? Now they don't exist at all, Irish pride encapsulates anyone with a passport.

Independence put you further under our thumb because you relied on us for subsidies, loans and trade. I honestly doubt any modern American cares about your country without the alphabet agencies pushing for independence.

At this point i think your right. They try retaliate then the EU can annex them and keep them in the Union

what a great victory we won...

Attached: ttxvumi4ivgy.jpg (624x810, 153K)

Hell, They put niggers and muslims before their own people, We could probably play the oppressed card and they would hand it over, Cucks

No you wouldn't. The IRA were only a small group in the north but had the Republic stepped in the north would be Irish now. Britain's pledge allegiance to their Zionist masters. The British do whstever the jews tell them to do. And the jews have no interest in the north.

Maybe if you get Varadkar to cry a little it might just work

Attached: eb1.png (634x566, 22K)

Think of how far Ireland has come in the last 100 years because it's leaders were pragmatic. If it was up to the IRA knackers all of Ireland would still be occupied. You will get unification, if you want it, by not being overly autistic.

That's all.

If the IRA never organized you would still be ruling us today, But i'll humor you nigel, What would it take for a united Ireland?

Daily reminder that posh Anglos in America gave nigs rights, while Irishmen in America fought against chinks and niggers.

Though, really fuck modern Ireland. Modern Ireland basically went full neoliberal capitalist and cucked themselves to the EU and rapefugees just to spite England. Sinn Fein basically has given up on retaking Northern Ireland, and instead decided that electing a LITERAL foreigner somehow is the Irish nationalist thing to do. Scotland is also the same way by the way. Hell, in the UK, it's the SNP and centrist LibDems who are the ones throwing milkshakes, not the leftists. Like even Labour and cuckservative Tories aren't as cucked as these people.

I honestly wish that Scotland becomes independent. So, that they can feel the wrath of the EU and rapefugees. And, they won't be able to blame England for it. Seriously, fuck them. Cucking yourselves out of past historical grudges is retarded.

Eire Nua was a pretty good idea to be honest though. I like the idea of an All-Irish Confederation with the Ulsters of Northern Ireland having autonomy, but their majority will be slim enough that the combination of the Confederate government and the huge Catholic minority would keep them in check.

If only both Catholic and Protestant Irshmen in Ulster realize that the only way to survive is the unite against the rapefugees.

NO MORE BROTHER WARS!

Attached: 633px-New_York_Draft_Riots_-_fighting.jpg (633x600, 157K)

This.
STOP FUCKING FIGHTING.

Also, dissolve the UK. It isn't a real nation.

England is better off as an independent republic without a royal family or Scotland's autism.

>when you same friend but forget to change your flag