Society has failed

We live in a society but unironically: the thread

The cost of college and lack of reasonably paying jobs while the cost of living skyrockets has made pursuing a career as a young adult prohibitively difficult You're only real hope at financial stability into the future is trade school Regardless far too many highly skilled individuals working in the trades are living paycheck to paycheck In order for these individuals to get ahead in any meaningful way economically they're forced to work asinine amounts of over time to have even the slightest dream of retirement As the pension and annuity funds become a thing of the past and social security slowly fails us every day our economic future is grim

The devaluing of sexual behavior and encouraging casual relations by our culture has left men and women alike massively alone and unsatisfied in their social lives

Theres a reason you remember losing your virginity or your first kiss vividly, our minds are hard wired to derive meaning from these extreamly intiment moments and regularly devaluing them by sharing these moments casually is not healthy both mentally and physically

Divorce rates have never been higher discouraging individuals to pursue meaningful relationships in the first place Far too many people view marriage as a type of security more then a sacred covenant and the moment the marriage becomes even slightly inconvenient it's over

Our career options are ever
dwindaling Our hopes of retiring are all but unobtainable Our desire to start families and have meaningful relationships are statistically more then likely going to be fruitless Our children and our peers children will stastically be ultimately neglected and unprepared for the world we left for them just as the majority of our generation is unprepared and underequipped
These were at one point some of life's universal stepping stones gainful employment and a healthy well rounded family were at one point the rule not the exception Our future is grim

Attached: FB_IMG_1568181440289.jpg (267x200, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225486491/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes, but there are people, who do their best to ease the suffering and at least try to whitepill depressed anons: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225486491/

Attached: apu kinder.jpg (701x1024, 89K)

It is pretty depressing, isn't it? No oasis in this desert, no hope for tomorrow. "Make America Great Again"? Don't make me laugh.

if the ones before us didnt let this shit happen during their times and during our upbringings this shit wouldnt be happening. i keep hearing people say that older people know shit but thats a fucking lie. older people are inept retarded children who got away with their dumb shit for too long

At least it's never been easier to live the /comfy/ single life. If everyone isn't getting married, being single for life isn't something others hold against you.

>its the boomers episode

Wrong. Its establishment of the fed and central banking, this gave the kikes the abilities to print money out of thin air. Your fantasy of da boomers is retarded, only low iq subhumans believe it, or people who don’t know anything.

You mean, capitalism has failed.

All these things you're complaining about are the result of late capitalism.

Degeneracy being forced upon the lower class to keep them debased and ignorant so they don't rise up against their oppressors.

Constant narrowing of the class hierarchy. Middle class? Huh? What's that? Power and money have been flowing towards the top 1% at an exponential rate, absolutely deleting the middle class and leaving the 1% with a degenerate low iq underclass as the 99%.

It's just capitalism.

Absolutely right. The baby boomers during the hippy 60s and second wave feminists are absolutely to blame for the degradation of our society.

Economically I think you know who is (((reasonable))) for that one. I'm kidding of course the answer to that question is far too complex.

Neither our financial or social issues have anything close to a solution.

corporatism*

That only explains the run away inflation, not the social issues.

Oh we are past capitalism, we are more in a corporatist stage. Which is the wrong track we should be on. Capitalism died awhile back

True.

But it was unregulated capitalism that allowed the monopolies to occur.

The pendulum has swung too far that way and we need to bring it back. A revolution won't help though, it will just create a power vacuum for a psychopathi dictator to rise up and take the top spot. The revolution needs to be done incrementally over time and we need to start now before we end up in a literal cyberpunk 2077 world.

the current social issues today is caused by the kikes too. thots being influenced by some shitty celebrities. You’re blind. But they did fuck gen xers over I agree. But the new age kids are going to be the ones who are going to suffer. They will be forced to possibly accept pedophillia is right, and be forced into trans propaganda.

>revolution

You sound like a communist.

You can’t stop the dystopia, its insanity, look at Sweden, cards and chips that’s our future. I’m not being black pilled either, our politicians already get paid off by corps. Normies won’t do shit either.
>sorry sir we don’t take cash here

So an the economic system is to blame when you need a two income household but someone capitalism is still at fault when you divorce your husband because you got caugh fucking Tyrone? Economics has very little to do with the lack of moral integrity in our communities. The fact that we have turned our back on the churches is why everyone is a fucking giant degenerate and our civilization is failing. Christianity built the west weather the fucking autistic pagans want to admit it or not. Now we have turned our backs on the mechanisms that maintained the nuclear family put in place by the church and our social integrity is crumbling. Totally separate from our economic hardships.

You would have said the same autistic bullshit during the great depression, but during the 50s America saw the greatest economic prosperity in its history and a resurgence of its moral integrity when compared to to the roaring 20s.

It just so happens that our economic and social decay happen to be occurring simultaneously, and this time there is no end in sight. Not just in the US but western civilization as a whole.

I'd argue that it was over regulation. Lobbyists and their pawns let the monopolies happen. Just look at the residency monopoly every physician has to do instead of practical testing. Corporatism.

I can’t believe what the medical industry has become. The pedetrician YOUR PRIMARY DOCTOR is a paper bitch now, he only tells you what’s wrong, and sometimes he’ll say I gotta send you out basically.

That's because I am.

Not the fucking pathetic sjw kind. Those cunts aren't even communists. They are useful idiots for the corporations.

hard working communism won’t ever come back, s.o.y.im can’t work hard enough for it too work.

Yes it's true that Christianity is important for us. We've lost it. But the thing is, Christianity and communism are one and the same in their belief system.

Christianity is about treating everyone equally and with respect, and sharing what you have with the community.

That's communism. Communism is just Christianity without god.

Stripping god from it gets rid of that hierarchy. And puts humanity, together, as the most important thing.

Communism is about people. Capitalism is about power and profit.

That's why they will be the first to get the bullet.

Hard work is an intrinsic good when it benefits us all.

What I'm saying here is I'm not a pathetic liberal.

>That's because I am.

Then i will have hard time to believe that You have any idea what You are talking about.

>cost of college
Here ya go american fren. I only pay 2k a year for my uni. Love being a toothpaste

Debate me then. You choose the topic.

>end up in a literal cyberpunk 2077 world
Um, we already do sweetie, minus the flying cars bit.

I rather do something productive. I leave screeching, bickering and debating to You. Im sure You would enjoy that. I was 14 once to.

And there's your problem. If you won't debate me, then how am I even wrong? And I'm 26, not 14.

I'm married, and will have children someday. And I want my children to have a better life. I don't wont them to live under the crushing boot of capitalism. I want a better world for them.

How about yourself? How are you making the world a better place for all?

Your fathers, and their fathers before them, built a country with hard work and sacrifice. The farms, the factories, the houses.

Through their taxes they built the infrastructure. The roads, the power plants, the dams, the bridges, the water supply, the schools, the libraries.

For generation after generation, to provide not just for themselves but also for their descendants.

That is what is being denied to you, that is what they are giving away, for free, your inheritance.

What you lose today is the rightful inheritance you deserve, from the toil and taxes of your ancestors.

Yes, that's true. And who's taking that away?

Because who wants you to be dependant on them?

You know who.