Is this literally a genious move from him...

Is this literally a genious move from him? People on his subreddit are calling the jews out and the memes there could be from Jow Forums. He managed to focus the zoomer anger on the jews. We should thank him for that.

Attached: pewdiepie-donates-to-adl-1.jpg (1500x2263, 363K)

imagine someone steals everything from you, burns everything you have - and later you are like supporting them
that doesnt happend in real life
shit is wierd and pewdie fucked up

It's over

Attached: 1.png (717x631, 71K)

Problem is people there don't believe a qord of this.

Jews knew this was internet history
They wanted to be promoted and prominently displayed for the history books.
Fuck them

What the fuck is a pewdiepie

ADL bullies people into paying them. I bet he's been harrassed by kikes for a few years now. It's not like he seemed to make as little deal of the donation as possible imo.

Comes down to him being a weak little whitoid cuckold

He seemed to make as little deal of the donation as possible*

>100% false
it wouldn’t be the first time jewish groups target famous people

Attached: CE704361-0499-426B-A84A-D7C1048283F5.jpg (800x255, 60K)

>He managed to focus the zoomer anger on the jews
He doesnt strike me as someone with that much foresight and intelligence. More likely, he was hoping either no one would notice (by hiding the statement in an ad), or he thinks his audience is just a bunch of fucking retarded kids who will do whatever he says.

Plebbitors played like a fiddle. Again.

This is clearly some sort shakedown. The adl just signed with youtube and has been censuring naughty goy shit like crazy for weeks. Whether he should have told them to fuck off is somewhat debatable (he 100% should have) but this is not just some random thing at all.

It's some zoomer e-celeb thing. Don't encourage them.

They were also behind the mass Youtube purges of "hateful content" recently. I imagine these companies just get so fatigued and sick of being pestered by their kvetching that just cave in to their demands

People are shitting on him though.

One of them even said the ADL was founded to protect a kike pedo too.

Does anyone have a list over e-celebs who were purged?

read all the replies and highest rated comments.
I told you people before, raising awareness and getting other peoples comments deleted as damage control was going to happen.
I told you we couldn't lose, and we didn't.

people dont give a shit what that mod has to say. They aren't buying it. Plenty of redpilled comments with thousands of upvotes.

>oh my gawd they know

I haven't read too much into this but it's pretty damn obvious that he donated nothing at all.

He partnered with some company that paid him to make the video (((SPONSORED))), to get away from backlash of funding him THEY donated the $50k on his behalf.

>ADL
We need to form the Defamation League to counter them.

R A R E

Pewdiepie created the Youtube 'adpocalypse' 4 years ago by using the company Fivver to make anti-semitic jokes on one of his videos.
Fivver is based in Tel Aviv.

one (1) post is proof that 4chin planned an epic raid on felix, uh huh. what a twat mod

You can't put the genie back in the bottle.

Most of the kids on his subreddit don't know what the adl is and keep asking. The fag was totally paid by "honey" to donate to the adl. He tries to keep it down low at the end of the ad but it comes off really strange, especially how he just shoots through it like "oh and btw I'm giving 50k to this jew org".

New here from the pewds reddit, this shit reeks and I think something's up. Not a nazi that shit is hella fucked up but this is weird dude

They already are the defamation league though.

Kys

Attached: 3DAB6A48-D543-4BF5-B3F5-9D2646154D06.jpg (852x1024, 168K)

Everything you like will be taken from you, with you all the while insisting to still be pure of heart :,)

Attached: jeskler.png (444x449, 282K)

Idk man they must have paid Pewds off

They will hire more shills to spam us now.

It's not even a secret that they hire online combatants.
They will be here for years now.
Everything we did down the drain

hard to swallow pills: he did it to troll you clown pepe memers because he was disgusted by being associated with the NZ shooting

>Is this literally a genious move from him? People on his subreddit are calling the jews out and the memes there could be from Jow Forums. He managed to focus the zoomer anger on the jews. We should thank him for that.
you're an idiot if you believe this retard who screams at video games is that invested in politics.
All his "nazi" stuff was just him spouting edgy Jow Forums memes, how can you be this delusional to believe that pewdiefag actually gives a shit about politics that go deeper than "lol feminist bitch said all men should die, she's so dumb"

Attached: 1519243278587.png (1130x1190, 1.53M)

Anyone else read this in a whiny kike accent?

i read it in a tumblr tranny voice

zoomers must have hope man
they'll cling to anything

>muh 5xd chest genious

He’s a fucking cuck period.

>muh 6gorillionD chess
This is a pathetic display of zoomer cope. Just like boomer magatards.

Absolutly.

are we getting raided?

Attached: 2019-09-11_12-42-37.png (1791x977, 515K)

>Not a nazi
You will be

Attached: HDNW.png (491x429, 164K)

He's a cuck. But is /ourcuck/

Attached: 1568192832979.jpg (516x782, 57K)

advertising youtube channels isnt allowed on this board you know

Look at the bullshit bot spam. 100% guarantee anything with crying, emotional, punching screen, brofist, or tearing up are ALL SLIDE BOTS.

Attached: A9DEE1F5-B384-4063-ACC9-620D4DA35041.png (1242x2208, 881K)

>OVER 100 MILLION REDPILLED 12 YEAR OLDS
BASED AS FUCK

He did what he had to do.
The game is rigged

not a problem: people do not need to belief in lies.

Attached: F731D485-1904-4194-B399-AE6713F31B9F.gif (399x369, 39K)

Yeah man idk how they forced him to do it, must be blackmail or threatening his wife

Attached: 1556190364169.png (1498x2459, 2.55M)

Theres nothing to indicate Piediepie is interested in anything but money

AHAHAHAHAHAH

PEWDIEPIE IS NOT ONE OF YOU AND NEVER WILL BE. HE IS BASICALLY JUST ANY OTHER HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITY NOW.

Jow Forums

B
T

F

O

Welcome friend. Stick around.

Not all of them. And even then, were they played? Or kept in line? The only way they can manage this is by deleting things they don't like. Removing those guilty of wrongthink.

No matter where on the internet mods are always faggots. However it's hillarious to see that none of their users are buying this obvious damage control.

>New here from the pewds reddit, this shit reeks and I think something's up. Not a nazi that shit is hella fucked up but this is weird dude
What a nigger, go back to r*ddit

Sloth is known on the subreddit to be a shill for the admins of reddit, he wasnt even put in place by pew, and moderate a lot of other sub to censor everything