Hey guys

Hey guys,

Is anyone here part of a Nazi group in their community? How do I find such groups to join their ranks and take back our white country?

Attached: nazifriends.jpg (290x174, 8K)

Fuck niggers.

Attached: alexortega.jpg (384x640, 18K)

hey rabbi

Join your local ANTIFA it will be much more fun, I promise

Attached: 1567829592325.png (441x358, 203K)

Also looking for info on how to find neo-nazi groups in my area. Please dm me.

Attached: 1511894139984.jpg (512x550, 21K)

I joined antifa just to dox them & report them to the police.

First day on the job?

Attached: 1557890551175.png (610x613, 107K)

Street rallies are a great way to get assaulted by Antifa, arrested by the police, and/or fired from your job. If anyone tells you to join a neo-Nazi group and do protests they're either retarded or working for the Feds. Besides that, the optics on these real life activist groups are generally terrible. No normie is going to even consider the talking points of costumed LARPers shitting up their town.

For now its best to stick to anonymous internet shitposting. I know it sucks to not have any real influence but currently the risks real life activism poses to our own livelyhood vastly outweighs any possible political, social, or cultural gains. Just keep spreading memes and hopefully someday soon enough people will believe in our cause to successfully resist the (((system))).

Nazis are retards, they are just redneck boomer skinheads

look at this glownigger widowspeakdick.

How do you make the state irrelevant, so that you can disregard it and take your land back?
You start simply by being as INDEPENDENT, UNRELIANT and UNSUPPORTIVE of the state as possible, in each possible way and form.
If you're some kind of nord, you could hypothetically get yourself a diagnose so you can claim you're unfit for work, go on welfare, get a shady job that sees you not paying taxes. That's the neetpill, it's not the best way.
Get chickens, get animals, grow herbs, grow veggies. Small drops can pool together.
Never support, never aid, and never defend any of the state's institutions; police, military, education etc.
Circumvent these. Create your own local police, educate your local kids and so on.
A lot of this won't be achieved overnight, and may take years, but if the seed is not planted and the step is not taken, the tree will not grow and the journey will not be taken.
Death to the "nationstate"; the ZOGstate.

subscribe to the Daily Shoah and be sure to join your local American Identity Movement chapter

Attached: 21nUMnV.jpg (638x960, 57K)

Most groups have a public facing website you an apply through

stfu you pencil dicked faggot

This is the hardest truth for me to accept.

hey defeatist

Sure thing Mr. CIA Nigger, right this way..

first day without one?

Why yes I am a member of a German fascist party controlling Germany from 1933 to 1945 under Adolf Hitler.

let the coal mine belch up the canaries. GAS ALL KIKES RACE WAR NOW. Read Tarrants manifesto, read Kaczynski, read Linkola. Stay strong, friend. Plan, plan, plan. Move things along. Wake up every day saying “I am not like them. I am not demoralized, I am not like them.”

Attached: 1561930245874.png (322x527, 148K)

Give fat Matthew Heimbach a call Mr. CIA man, sir.

imagine; you can be anything in life and of all the things you could pick, you choose to be some neo-nazi thug retard

Why would you that Mr CIA nigger? are you racist or something?

I'm sure you are doing this to fight social anxiety.

Attached: 1562826946338.png (853x1600, 763K)

Why so jews can flash the camera at you?
Are you retarded? How could this possibly help white people world wide. Join antifa and ruin their reputation whilst trying to start fights between them and muslims or zionists over their right wing components.

You gotta be a special kind of window licking stupid to ask a question like this on Jow Forums. Ever hear of google. Shit all you gotta do is visit the SPLC if you wanna find hate groups to join. They give free advertising...dumbfuck.

Nazis ain't gonna do shit anyway. It's just a hitler fetish club.

Op is it true you glow in the dark?

Why is this thread glowing!? Is something wrong with my screen?

>Hello fellow Jow Forumsacks, what groups did you join and where do I find them? Totally not fbi btw. Heil Hitler, 1488 my fellow whites.

fucking redneck boomers amiright

Attached: SS officer speas to a Jew in the Lodz Ghetto.jpg (770x618, 174K)

Glass makers

Attached: 1540062819031.png (833x429, 210K)

Fuck off fedposter. You've already worn out this repeat thread in record time.

I joined my local antifa chapter. Everyday I spread my white legs and breed with a different black man of my choice. Diversity is our strength.

Focus on self-improvement. School, job, family - have your shit together for all of it. Be the guy that everybody looks up to. Gain the respect of your social circle, and they'll listen when you start talking about who owns the banks.

Not joining your lil innawoods commune, brah. But good luck! Be sure not to fluoridate your water.

>Heil hitler gas the jews hello fellow nazis I am racist haha just like you guys haha lol I hope I get a raise- I mean I'm totally not FBI haha 1488 amirite haha

Attached: fuck off feds.jpg (450x355, 36K)

Call the FBI. They have a list.

a 1369 hank hill to my fellow NIGGER haters

I find all my local nazi groups at fbi.com

BuzzFeed journalists be like

Attached: hyd2.jpg (512x512, 73K)

ask your local feds

Now imagine how stupid you would have to be to respond.

>American
>Thinks he is entitled to an ethnostate in an inherently multiethnic republic now more like an empire
Absolute state of burgers, you faggots don't understand ethnocentrism, neck yourself.

Attached: upscale-235428983073212.png (634x730, 593K)

Mr. CIAman, you're supposed to start the group yourself to see who will join.

glow nigger just graduated from glownigger school, still in midst of puberty. amirite?

>Go to your local trainstation at midnight.
>Hail to nazi looking people. But be subtle.
>They will contact you later and you get invited to the Brotherhood Of The Midnight Timo.