Einstein's Jewish Scam and the hidden warp drive

Many jews like Einstein are holding us back by telling us we cant go faster then the speed of light.

Chances are the international jewish cabal has already developed warp drive technology, they just don't want the goy to travel the galaxy.

Einstein and the jews have tricked humanity with fake jew science.

Attached: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1c7dppKDbG3JXuMfybV5tUX-320-80.jpg (320x388, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachyon
theguardian.com/world/1999/nov/11/rorycarroll
youtube.com/watch?v=fmKiiY_HqsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly i hate kikes as much as the next goy on pol but seriously
You need to take your meds schizo

take your meds

Attached: rtftytfyfyft.jpg (1019x478, 76K)

look at the JEW sympathisers on instagram

yes be a good goy, don't travel faster then 300 million meters per second

woulldn't want the goys uncovering the gallaxy

Attached: iiojoi.png (1374x564, 152K)

2 kikes coming here to do damage control? op sounded bullshit but OY VEYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1562589547675.png (899x725, 58K)

Being schizo runs very deep in kike and Arab blood. But yes I agree, he needs to take his meds, he makes the rest of us look bad.

where is the JEWISH warpdrive technology?

Why are they holding us back?

what are they afraid we GOY will discover?

i once new a man who was working on an infinite energy machine, though he seemed to have many meetings with men in black suits with big hook noses, one day I never saw him again

what research are the jews supressing?

why is einstein and other jews not want us to go faster then the speed of light?

sad to see so many jew sympathisers in this thread, who are all content with jew propaganda physics put out by Einstein and other jews

Tesla Disproved Einstein and was Killed for it.

Attached: 1564511400843m.jpg (1024x984, 104K)

the TRUTH is out there

The speed of light limit is real, but it happens due to the aether's drag.

Take your meds shitzo

stop defending the JEWS

Einstein was a JEW

special relativity CAN NOT be trusted

Yall niggers are now posting in an æther thread.

Attached: 98FB42EC-EE9B-462C-9FBD-A93FB6167AC5.png (751x574, 313K)

OH NO NO NO
The amount of damage control is hilarious

I am a TRUTH SEEKER

the infinite energy warp drive technologies are being hidden by the jews, we know this, we know this because the jews hide and deceive, they developed a theory just to stop us from going fastter then the speed of lighto, the truth it is out there, stop jew sympathising WAKE UP and OPEN YOUR EYES

the TRUTH is out there

God I love pol. Sometimes its refreshing and other times its like going to the zoo to watch the monkeys eat their own shit.

I have to say that kikes making up the laws of physics to keep the white man from exploring the universe is a new low even by the standards of this board.

Take your meds monkey

We can't go faster than c. It's the speed limit that light gets up to in a vacuum. Light would go faster if it could.
I'd point out though there are some phenomenon that do propagate faster than c, but they cannot transmit any useful information.

keep eating the JEW propaganda goy

dont travel faster then the speed of light goy

dont explore the university goy

be a good goy

Attached: in_space_nobody_can_hear_you_kvetch.jpg (620x936, 114K)

Lucky we have people like you to explain it all for us.

Yes you are fortinate to have TRUTH SEEKERS

like myself, to help you not fall for the JEW PROPAGANDA

Nice. I'll admit I fell for it but round here it's hard to tell if someone's for real or not

Attached: 1555872654319.gif (640x480, 1.02M)

Take ur meds

Not sure about the light speed schizo posting but Unironically Einstein stole the formula for "his" theories

Anyone who believes a patent and registrar clerk came up with something like that Is low IQ and low T, he obviously nicked someone's paper as it was being processed and had his rabbi help disappear the evidence

Nigger

I believe this man was the first fraud scientist pushed onto the public
can anyone name ONE thing he invented that you use today?

world's dumbest man?

This. Einstein was a dumb fuck that could barely count. Dont need to be smart to be a thief.

Albert Shekelstein is the tip of the ice(((berg))) of mass frauds in academia by the long nose tribe.
The sabotage in technological and scientific progress to make people more "manageable" is huge.

>Many jews like Einstein are holding us back by telling us we cant go faster then the speed of light.
You mean stuff like this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachyon

>Olinto De Pretto

theguardian.com/world/1999/nov/11/rorycarroll

Bump!

Attached: 1565878014939.jpg (898x628, 116K)

I didn't know that, I really hate Einstein now...

And nobody can hear the baby cry either...

Attached: 1563893812881s.jpg (225x224, 6K)

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Hi colin

That's right. Juden physiks is holding back the goyim. Relatively is a lie to discredit newtons theory.

He has stolen central concepts of Poincaré's and Hilbert's work

If they finally lose their grip on the media, then the truth would finally come out.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmKiiY_HqsY

There’s evidence ancient Shaman could travel the stars via some form of astral projection.

You don’t necessarily need telescopes and space ships to see the vast ends of the universe.

If all matter is made from some sort of unifying substance, a god particle, and it’s possible to intensely tune in to the god particles that make up your own system, it’s possible to tune into other systems far far away because of the implication that it’s all one and the same.

Shaman work on systems of scale. If they can tune in to some small system perfectly, eventually with enough practice they can tune into a system of any scale whatsoever, as long as they can “see” it.

Nice hat you have made there.