Can someone explain to me the love/hate relationship women of color have for white men?

Can someone explain to me the love/hate relationship women of color have for white men?

Attached: 97083BF1-2163-4C2F-9E26-AE07D7564F40.jpg (900x1273, 277K)

Everyone knows white men are better. Women can't fight biology and want the best mate. Women don't think, they do what feels right. The morality they espouse only serves to make them FEEL morale and superior. Lurk more nigga.

There are several factors in this. First off is the colonial inferiority complex everyone have from whites beating everyone. Then it's the strong white in-group mate selection preference, which makes whites the hardest to get partner for other races. People generally tend to want what they can't have.

You really are a loser, british browncel.

REMINDER : The only "Asian" girls that White men get are BROWN southeast Asians from 3rd world nations in Southeast Asia.

Attached: contrast-2.jpg (836x628, 182K)

AMWF = East Asian male with attractive Central Asian, Russian, or Eastern European female

Attached: 1561947346754.png (588x591, 678K)

you guys really cant help yourselves and keep posting these threads

almost like you have a complex

Many nations have risen to prominence because of a concentration of aryan blood. However, once that aryan blood is too far diluted, the nation will fall.

WMAF = Older BETA Anglo or Northern European with brown, goblin (flat face with jutting jaw), low-IQ, flat-chested midget from a 3rd world nation in Southeast Asia such as the Phillipines, Thailand or Indonesia.

Attached: altright_thai wife_91.png (630x903, 451K)

Still better than a white roastie!

Still angry eh, Tenda?

Hahahaha

Money and status, basically. Women are biologically more likely to find men attractive if they can provide security (i.e. for raising babby), this ususally comes in the form of either (or some combo of)
>strength
>resources

Historically light skin was favoured worldwide because dark skin meant you were a poor shit who worked out in the sun all day. Conversely, light skin meant you were indoors all day because you were richer and didn't have to do manual labour.

This doesn't really exist in the West these days (though the Romans had it), but in Asia it's still very much an ingrained thing, local girls here bring umbrellas when its sunny for these reason.

So when they see a huwhite man, they see light skin, meaning resources (tbf this is very often the case for whites living in HK, not universally so for engrish teachers in Thailand or wherever)

ALSO, white guys tend to be a lot more assertive than asian men, and tend to be physically bigger and stronger, so they tick that box as well.

While blacks tend to be bigger/stronger again, their skin signals poverty, so you don't see that as often here.

If you get AMWF here (it's more common than you'd think), it's generally because the guy has $$$$, with some combination of the girl wanting to try something new, or for virtue signalling points (rare).

Attached: best_cereal.jpg (1200x1200, 125K)

>Fuck Nigger Women
>Fuck Asian Women
>Fuck Latina's
>Don't knock them up
Dating a latina now while shes in her prime

Attached: ladies and gentlemen.jpg (575x470, 45K)

Dirty

You joke, but there are thousands of that guy here, they mainly go for Indonesian and Flip maids.

Some bars cater like 90% to the Bald Expat with Filipino Women demographic. One of the towns on Lantau is full of them.

They are strongly looked down upon by other huwhites here.

I look forward to seeing baby Carlos when he arrives

Cope

Its more love then hate. Im married to a potato nigger and im a woc.

How is that cope

>because dark skin meant you were a poor shit because dark skin means you're a low IQ shitskin

What kind of WoC femanon?

Asians are fucking idiots that love to conform even if it harms or kills them. Look at Japan the companies overwork them to death and they still love their jobs.

Attached: Asians.png (964x719, 84K)

Lol

>Asian Men
good job
polite
well groomed
educated
reliable grandparents for the kid
>Russian Men
alcoholics
no job or shitty job
impolite
poorly groomed
uneducated
grandparents who die at 55 and are alcoholics

honestly I see why many east Russian women choose Asian men.

The aztecs killed the neighboring tribe's men, fucked their women and formed an empire.
Bantus did the same thing to subsaharan africa. Chinese to their subcontinent, hindis to theirs.
All of these people were conquered by white men. They only got their land back because we started fighting eachother afterwards. Traveling the world and impregnating foriegn lolis is my birthright. I can see the ecstacy in their eyes as, deep in their genes, they remember the pleasure of forcibly being taken by a white man their distant female ancestors felt. This is the strongest in jewish girls; they cum so hard it feels like I'll rip my dick off everytime I pull out for a long thrust.