This guy is the Khalid Sheikh Mohammed

He is the mastermind behind 9/11. He came up with the idea of flying planes into skyscrapers. Currently he is in Guantanamo bay.
What is interesting about him is that he is a very distant relative of mine. Mom said his sisters brought her gifts when I was born.
ask me anything about him

Attached: Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/1387069/US-arrests-200-young-Israelis-in-spying-investigation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What was his favorite goat wife?

He doesn't look hebrew

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

Why do you LARP so hard?

sup kike, I gotta admit you guys really fooled the world good pretending to be muslims

Can you relative help us find these 200 young israelis who were expelled from the US after 9/11?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/1387069/US-arrests-200-young-Israelis-in-spying-investigation.html

Attached: 200.png (643x158, 5K)

A fucking Mohammed who would of guessed. Let’s invite them in and see what happens. That’s what clever people do. (Ends up banning half the planet in the end because they turn on host and kill children and citizens)

Attached: C5107FD3-6692-4A31-BB92-0B89649487CE.jpg (125x98, 2K)

I ma not larping I swear to god

>meme flag
>1 post by this ID

>very distant relative
>ask me anything about him because I totally know a lot and it's all super interesting
>nm the meme flag, i'm totally real I promise

He is a very distant relative. I've never met anyone from his family members. All I know is that they gave gift to us when I was born and after what happened government agents went to them (his family) to question them. I know that they were originally from Iranian Baluchistan but didn't have Iranian citizenship. They lived in UAE and Kuwait and were Bidoon. Later however they got Pakistani citizenship. And Americans unironically think they are Pakistani even though they are not. They speak Baluchi and arabic. But many of them also speak Farsi, Urdu and English.

I never lied in this thread. I'm serious.

Who let the Mohammed out of the sand.? (Thousands of deaths later white guilt shows up and they let them enter ends up killing ebba and others ) congratulations Einstein’s the greater good are winners!

Attached: B8605B6F-2E8D-4FC3-941D-58BECEA42627.jpg (206x250, 6K)

OP is...

a.) moron
b.) shill
c.) both

Jow Forums 101: if you want people to take you seriously don’t use a meme flag

Confessions obtained under torture are worthless. He's obviously innocent.

I don't care what Jow Forums thinks. I'm just glad I put the info out there.

I thought bin laden was the mastermind. You know that dude whose family is
best friend with the bushes and died in Afghan hospital in 2007.

really makes you think

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 1.28.08 PM.png (994x1182, 1.46M)

>Muh conspiracy

When we were punks....

Attached: 1568200504757.jpg (1024x727, 401K)

What planes?? Lmfao