Brit/pol/ back to work edition

Attached: backtowork.png (1019x530, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ODQcs9ZDA0c
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49604584
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm first and that's all that matters

thread theme
youtu.be/ODQcs9ZDA0c

I've got wood

End your existence

>ninth district has ruled
so what happened, did the queen suspend Parliament? did your judges work unnaturally fast for the globalist again like they did for Tommy?

>no it is the queen that is unlawful, trust us goy.

So how is BoJo going to get out of this one?
He's literally reliant on Jupiterian president Macaroni on getting out, yet that could backfire on France within EU should he veto while other would grant an extension.

Go whence you came

Jolyon Maugham has won
>Jolyon Maugham has won
Jolyon Maugham has won
>Jolyon Maugham has won
Jolyon Maugham has won
>Jolyon Maugham has won
Jolyon Maugham has won
>Jolyon Maugham has won
Jolyon Maugham has won
>Jolyon Maugham has won
Jolyon Maugham has won
>Jolyon Maugham has won
Jolyon Maugham has won
>Jolyon Maugham has won
Jolyon Maugham has won
>Jolyon Maugham has won
Jolyon Maugham has won
>Jolyon Maugham has won

What a boring post

(You)
>They didnt prove it lawful you retarded cunt
actually they did..... you retarded cunt

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49604584
>Brexit: Decision to suspend Parliament ruled lawful by High Court

Your face is boring

what a boring country

just coomed and it stinks

Attached: DlBfwIqXcAEB1OB.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Cometh forth, towards the light

>Supreme Court won't hear the case until next week
A week of limbo now

ask for a 1 day extension

Yes, i am. Remember, register your birth at the www.commonlawcourt.com otherwise the courts will treat you as a dead person who’s belongings are theirs.

Attached: 38BD70A2-8801-448D-9A0E-7447FF89EEA7.jpg (376x434, 127K)

>Sovereign prorogues Parliment, as is her constitutional right and custom
>Judges rule unlawful

They really are taking the piss with this. Fuck the rules, we wanna stay in the EU, right? Democracy in this country is a fiction.

I can't wait until I have an actual EU passport that proves my EU citizenship. I can finally say I'm a citizen of the biggest superpower that has ever existed. I can shit on all anglos, Chinese and any other irrelevant country.

Attached: eu-flag.jpg (1920x1080, 74K)

>Gets laughed at at the Supreme Court.

when will it reach the supreme court??

tuesday

Doesn't matter it will be thrown out by the supreme court

Watson is currently trying to coup the Labour party into a position of blocking a general election until brexit is cancelled

boy I'm glad we live in such a democratic society

Why do you envy my face?

look at that dood

so it is illegal based purely on the "intention"?

hey, i'm looking to get my cock sucked and gonna be in frankfurt next week. how many deutchemarks?

Wait so if the high court said it’s fine what does this scottish shit matter?

come to britain, we suck dick for free

>Scottish high court
Like we give a fuck what they have to say

No Brexit: 600,000 immigrants a year
Brexit: 600,000 immigrants a year

I fucking despise our upper class with all my heart, biggest bunch of degenerates, traitors and sycophantic mongs this nation has produced in it's long and storied history.

Attached: 5476972436f0982c8760e7d6d800ec7dfb5a09e3db5835b4282ca3a1b02c8d59.gif (256x256, 352K)

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: 1568192925691.png (920x762, 436K)

It’s fishing for a sjw cuck judge, like corporations do when they want their case won, they find the pliable (((judge))) they can (who they’ve bought) and hope it sneaks past with no one noticing how fucked the court system is. Everyone will notice this. Next week.

>the suspension of parliament, which has always been a thing, is now unlawful
No its not.

This. It's why they went to the Scottish Courts.

what does this actually mean?

obviously no one's touching KH with a ten foot pole right now so it can't be in any way genuine

Has it even been through appeals yet?
Who fucking cares anyway? Brexit is a LARP

why are you jealous that they've had sex?

so was your mom's idea on kinky sex

Attached: this nigga right here.jpg (240x230, 9K)

... And drink my black bull cum slurpy while watching the morning prayer in the middle of Amsterdam.

>traitors
Such a cringe word

Why do you keep writing homoerotic fanfics about him?

doesn't scotland have its own parliament now and want their Independence? How can a scottish court overule an english court? Why does this even have standing in a scottish court? Yes, i know they still have MPs but not many compared to wales, england, etc..

Scotland fucked us over colour me surprised

>what does this actually mean?
The UK is a meme

Scotland has a separate legal system to England and Wales.

The Eternal Jock

Attached: SNP policy.gif (245x182, 770K)

To be fair, our upper class have never considered themselves English, so them behaving this way towards the English makes sense. There's a reason there's William the Bastard statues up and down the country but Alfred the Great only has two.

You chip away at a rock before you can smash it into pieces, being away from the EU means we have to deal with a parliament with only our own tax money and armed forces, rather than one funded by 9 times the population of our nation, the majority of which want it to continue.

It's time for Scottish independence.

it's just technically a thing you can do due to the way devolution worked

>we
Cringe

Lmao u wish virgin

>implying most people considered themselves English before Alfred's propaganda

This is why we need a written constitution my frens.

Based Garth

Can we get rid of northern ireland at the same time?

imagine how beautiful parliament would look with just england

Who the fuck are you and why are you on the side of the EU and people that want us replaced, fuck off to reddit you cunt.

General consensus is that this bs court appeal will be thrown out by the SC, right? Prorogation is purely a political matter and the entire case leans on unprovable intent.

What a boring and retarded post. The idea of nation is brand fucken new anyway and it’s just a way to get retards to lull themselves for the state

only englishmen should be MPs

The Highland Clearances didn't go far enough.

Me big, you small. Big good, eu big brain.

uh, he gave an informative response to the question?

Stating facts means you’re pro EU? Wow, emotionally invested much?

I am prepared to accept the Principality of Wales but yes it's time to cut the deadwood loose.

>(((written constitution)))
written with the aid of caroline lucas and corbyn?

Agreed

No we absolutely don't. EVERYTHING will end up in the courts.

fuck it, just make the Republic of Ulster or something then whoever gets shot is none of our business

All your posts, you faggot. And yes, oddly enough I am invested in the future of my country and its people.

17th Century ruling, that Scottish and English courts will have equal standing on issues affecting the whole UK

>RRRRRREEEEEEEEE NATIONS SHOULD BE ABLE TO DECIDE WHAT THEY DO WITHOUT INTERFERENCE FROM THE EU
>Scotland: Scotland wants to be able to decide what it wants to do without interference from Westminster
>TRRRRRREEEEEEEE FUCKEN CUKS REEEEWEEEE REEEEWEEEEWWWW

Britpol is retarded

>lol just get rid of half of our nation
I miss /brit/ so much

this

Why? You’ll never have sex so why do you care about the future so much?

It was the obvious stance to take. If you're a varied patchwork of people with nearly the same language, and entirely the same religion, why wouldn't you band together against foreign invasion of a heretical religion?
>a large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.
How is this a brand new idea?

source on "General Consensus"?

I have children, dumbass.

>[[[it was the obvious stance to take]]]
Nice try wessex poof

but is there no court that has jurisdiction over the entire UK?
At this point I'm hoping brexit gets scuppered.. Firstly, bc you're better off with poles and eastern euros than indians and kangz. and then, it finally shows the world that ((democracy))) only counts when the Jews get the results they want.

Retard, the SNP wants to swap Westminster for Brussels. That's not independence, that's swapping one slavemaster for another.
Better the devil you know.

"half"

that's like objecting to taking a shit because you lose half your bodyweight

Piss off you boring virgin no one gives a fuck about politics

You’re not very bright are you... people have been loyal to their social groups, villages and lords and so on. Tangible groups of people they have direct connections to. “Nations” are a completely new concept that brainwashed retards to do stupid things because MUH FLAG. It’s cringe as fuck

I assume your also going along with the kick out scotland mmmmm grayons shit too?

>17th Century ruling, that Scottish and English courts will have equal standing
it they have equal standing and opposing results, who breaks the tie? It can't go to parliament since the fucking matter involves parliament.

britfeel is in the other tab m8

Why are Scots so liberal and pro EU???

Let them go you nonce

Except the Scottish wanna stay in the EU because they know the gibs will end once we're out.

>UK concedes HK to China
>couple decades pass
>HK offers to buy UK
kek

What are you saying? You can be loyal to a defined group, but not have any political or territory body dedicated to it?

eddieposting is cringe but apolitics is based

Do you need me to explain where children come from?

Attached: turkroachyou.jpg (500x396, 38K)

So? They voted in a vast majority to remain in the EU, now they’re being forced by a foreign government which they didn’t elect to leave it. All the arguments you spastics have for leaving the EU, Scotland has for leaving the UK, yet you call them cucks for it. Pretty retarded really