Americans literally and unironically deserved 9/11

Fuck >>> ALL

Attached: IMG_8036.jpg (662x463, 51K)

Based Aussie shitposter. Death to America, the great Satan.

>they deserve something that they did themselves
what

Allahu Akbar Germanbro

Such a sad day fuck you australia. Never forget.

>help defend Afghanistan from soviets
>train osama and his friends to help defend his home
>about to leave
>Afghanistan asks america to stay and keep their borders secure
>osama and his Islamist friends permanently butt blasted over it

you lost to emus

Oy Vey: The Post

Attached: Happy 911.jpg (800x600, 64K)

Explain more please. All i know is america wanted oil and towelheads didnt like it so they started a war. Apparently bush wanted tgis to happen to help his jews write off a few accidental cases of missing billions but I dont know really.

they deserve it for allowing kikes to control their government desu

imagine thinking 9/11 was just an american event.
how's 1984 treating you, nigger?

Based! FUCK THE U.S. ZOGBOTS. GET OUT OF EUROPE ALREADY.

Attached: 1565990683119.png (1024x953, 413K)

So you're all a bunch of towel heads who advocate terrorism. Okay? Go fuck a goat?

Attached: 26d1375b923dfa73d3921f0dccad26edd95509be824e368759bc3f55f13fbc53.jpg (600x350, 25K)

Happy 9/11 bros! I dont even remember this shit so i dont give a fuck LMAO

Besides Britain Australia is the biggest cucked nation in the world. Congrats on losing your guns and getting overrun by feminist mudsharks and Muslims.

You need to go back

>can't put his Anglo hatred away for ten seconds

Attached: Whos+that+pokemon+_aef3f3ab5872931542b0106d970270a9.jpg (265x200, 9K)

Cope harder. Americans have no one to blame for this but themselves.

Go get beaten up by some nigger in the Banlieu.

What do you think the last thing was that went through this guys mind? Probably his tailbone

Attached: C7549863-DEE7-481D-9C61-E558B9E4402B.jpg (280x355, 21K)

>Americans have no one to blame for this but themselves.
Yea? Did we fly the planes into the towers then?
What exactly did I do as a kid at the time this happened to be blamed?
I mean look, if you're going to advocate for Muslim terrorism you're gonna have to own it faggot. All of you will. Must be why Europe loves muzzies so damn much.
In fact, I'm not sure I'm not talking to a bunch of them RIGHT NOW.

Mahmoud the friendly German

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO THE JEWS
DEATH TO SATAN'S ILK
HAIL VICTORY
HAIL THE EMPIRE
HAIL CHRIST KING

I spit on the graves of the Jewish puppets

Attached: 1565375736404.jpg (596x628, 46K)

Your (((greatest ally))) flew them into the towers, via proxy. Don't you comprehend that once you stop sending your sons to die for Israel, this will all stop?

Attached: 1568122605676.png (1689x553, 229K)

you forgot muslims you fagg

please, stop biting bs bait!

Attached: 1565965258903.jpg (800x1019, 484K)

Look Fuckers, the reason the U.S. gub'ment is in your countries to begin with is because you fuckers wouldn't stop shitting on each other and then pulling us into the fray. Yeah, Jews are running our gub'ment, and they are running yours too- How about that diversity? The last time one of your gub'ments stood up to the zog and Zionists, it took the most powerful countries in the world collectively to shut them down and they still are calling the man the most evil person to ever exist. Why not take care of the root of the problem once and for all?

I can't say I felt sorry for them back then.

>Don't you comprehend that once you stop sending your sons to die for Israel, this will all stop?
Don't you comprehend we're your military arm?
You're the EU. The Jew banker oligarchy construct. The unelected kike lords.
You, Europe, you are the monetary branch. Where the central banking systems are located.
The US is to be your military branch.
We've been serving YOUR kike masters.
That's why we were to be made into the North American Union, combining with Canada and Mexico and using something called the Amero.
We were meant to service you.
Your European slave state.

This day is to America's humiliation
It's not the first of November, last I checked.

Israel and Kikes run the EU, not the other way around.

>Israel and Kikes run the EU
Yea that's what I just said.

Death to the USA?

>Waaah-waaaah muh two towers!
>Waaaah muh 3000 dead amerimutts
>Waaaah muh land of the mutt, home of the slave
>We must die for Israel! Long live the state of Israel and the USA!

I really hope I get to see another 9/11 in my lifetime, can some t*rks and pakis make themselves useful for once?

I really wish Jow Forums was a thing when it happened and i wasnt a baby. That wouldve been such a fucking crazy happening

Didn't your country take away everyone's guns just because of an incident much less severe?

Hopefully we live to see the partition of America or its balkanization.

America is becoming the second eastern Europe before Hitler. They deserve to be genocided

Hold it right there, dude. Only a part of europe love the muzzies and they’re quickly becoming irrelevant.

Self administered own medicine?
Thank you doctor Silverstein

Sensitive ass faggot lol

Attached: 8C398877-6C8B-4085-9F85-97542CAE5F34.jpg (800x560, 78K)

You said that the EU runs your government, which is a rather silly notion to entertain. Last time I checked, both the EU and the US are controlled by the same filthy merchants.

The American people are in a much better position to make this stop than we are. I'm not trying to bash your country here, but until you do something about Mr. Shekelstein and Mr. Goldberg running your society, you're at fault, too.
Needless to say that the same holds true for the EU.

kek

Fuck you man. We lost a lot of rights, liberties, and freedoms over this shit. It's not funny. No matter who is responsible for it, Americans have been punished ten fold for it.

>You said that the EU runs your government, which is a rather silly notion to entertain
No I didn't. I said the US was to be the EU's military arm. Because they're all ruled by the same people.
> Last time I checked, both the EU and the US are controlled by the same filthy merchants.
Yea....no shit. There ya go dumb ass. Now you're getting it.

Now I can never get you a visa, Ahmed.

>There ya go dumb ass.
Nice attempt at an ad-hominem. Now go back to school.

Attached: kUQo8PY.png (2190x1184, 3.57M)

> Now go back to school.
Why go back? We were just in it. And you got plenty.

And fuck you to sir fuck you

Attached: 52A17132-22FF-4B99-86D9-467F0122CAFA.jpg (524x530, 58K)

I'm unironically on a terror watchlist anyway ("right-wing extremism", though, not Islamist nonsense) and have been refused entry.

There's so much truth to this. It really did change the world. Never thought of it like that. Thanks user.

>when the subversion hits just right

Attached: CF13F827-5DC6-4859-B1C9-0A01E311A74A.jpg (504x371, 34K)

Gonna be honest i hope someone drops a nuke or two on this shitty country, all i do is work my ass off and get half of it taxed so lazy niggers can have gibs and trannys can get their genitalia frankensteined, but here i am working since 13 and i cant even buy a fucking house, i seriously hoe for nuclear winter to kill off all the weak parasites here

You're a prime example of the Dunning–Kruger effect in action.

Nah bitch you just stopped making any points at all once you got schooled and have now turned petty bitch. You want me to sit here and wrist slap with you now faggot? Fuck off.

>m-m-muh terrorism
STOP FUNDING USELESS WARS THEN

>STOP FUNDING USELESS WARS THEN
We had better. Otherwise you will be.
Ever heard of the EU military force they want to build? Know why?
Because the kikes are losing control of America. They need a military force so now they're looking to you.

Everybody knows your own zog government did the attack, if you wanna be angry look into your own country

Jews did 911

>9/11 is 18 years old today
Can we lewd it now?

>Everybody knows your own zog government did the attack
Okay so instead of loving towel heads you love my kike infested government? So it's worse than. Okay. Were you trying to help a case here?

u mad? get over ur shitty "event"

what goes around comes around, seeing American’s panicking in the streets and their media and govt paralysed by fear was a great moment.

Howard stern did say on 9/11 that the whole world was cheering after the attacks. I guess he was right.

Fuck the earth
USA USA USA

Attached: EF45553B-966E-496C-B0C5-DD6A1FA2D3C3.jpg (848x480, 53K)

>amerilard reading comprehension

>More than half the age of your country

Wow, time goes fast

>amerilard reading comprehension
Yea, better than yours. I read everyone in the thread saying that America deserved 911.
So does that mean you advocate kike governments? And acts of terrorism used to oppress a population?
And it's interesting because everyone seems mad at us for funding wars. WELL WE SURE AS FUCK DID AFTER 9/11.
I mean the stupidity in this thread is amazing. Keep it up. I am amused.

Americans are the greatest people on Earth, You know... White Americans...

Attached: silencethot.jpg (680x513, 53K)

Based
TAKBIR

True this fellow Ameribro. This thread just reminds me why i legitimately hate the rest of the world and am unapologetically Nationalistic.

>WELL WE SURE AS FUCK DID AFTER 9/11
You started even before that you nigger, thats why some think that you deserved it.
And by the way i wasn't defending sandiniggers, i just pointed out who really benefitted that event and who pulled (pull it) the strings

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x680, 60K)

ALLAHU AKBAR

Let’s be honest here my man. You are not amused. You’ve just realized that the entire world knows that 9/11 was carried out by the kikes and here we are, almost 20 years later you still didn’t do shit about it. No disrespect, but you are being played.

Hakim von Mamoud strikes again!

>You started even before that you nigger
No really. No. We had minor skirmishes and bullshit. Nothing that would turn a million refugees into a shit swamp that would flood Europe with a purpose to turn them all brown.
Or to wage Israel's greater war in the middle east.
No that shit was because of 9/11.
9/11 is the reason your European nations are flooded with browns. Remember that.
If there was no 9/11 ?
European major cities would still be very white. Very.
So you Euros just keep telling us we deserve 9/11 because when you do? I think you kind of deserve it too.

very, very based.

Gott strafe Amerika

you fuck with the world and it fucks you back.

business the military and Congress supported Israel's endless attacks on Palestinians and you bombed and starved children in Iraq. You should have minded your own business and 911 would have never happen.

and Israel is not a democracy, it's an apartheid fascist and RELIGIOUS state.

Should have stayed isolationists USA, now you suffer endlessly with crooked banks government corporations and your country is fill with the children your nation bombed.

Happy 911!
fucktards

BASED & REDPILLED

If you use any piece of modern technology you're american. The american way permeates everything. You are essentially just a watered down american, who dreams of being full blooded, lashing out in jealousy.
Go ahead, live off only european and australian invention, remove all american influence from your live.
Protip: you cant, nigger.

>we muckrake in the third world for multiple decades overthrowing governments and assassinating leaders because muh scary gommunism can't win
>shocked and awed when it bites us in the dick after that

they hate our freedoms

Attached: 1493314751846.jpg (500x513, 55K)

Death to America!

Based Aussie. Hope North Korea, China, Russia and Iran turn the US into a wasteland straight out of Fallout.

Liberals will do it themselves

Yeah the EU isnt kikes lololololollolookookkll

Attached: 14582725841940.png (560x848, 472K)

>In fact, I'm not sure I'm not talking to a bunch of them RIGHT NOW.
spoopy

1 post by this ID. No Australian thinks this.
Christ help us

>No Australian thinks this.
Sure they do, most just don't say it out loud, or they'll pretend they care. The whole world thinks this, and that's why it amazes me why so many of us want to emulate Euro culture, or send aid to shithole countries. The whole world hates us, and that's fine. Wwe deserve the shit we get for continuing to care about others.

The Aussifags fully support Israel's right to start a nuclear world war, and will suck KikeKok while pushing the Kosherization of gator meat....

Attached: 1567008956693.jpg (768x768, 155K)

Reminder that Australia cannot exist without America as we're not even close to being self-sufficient or defensible.

daily rminder that there were no planes.

Allah is Satan, you childraping scum

tfw 9 years old when it happened
tfw 27 now
wewww where has the time gone

you still smell like placenta

Attached: 7292a6ee.jpg (1236x644, 68K)

such a glorious day, i will truly never forget.

Based nazi.
America still occupies Germany since '45.
America and its Master implement white genocide project in Germany as well as in rest of EU.

Fun fact
Al gayda believes 9/11 conspiracies are made by iran to diminish the glory of their attack. But really americans are so fucking stupid they came up with the shit themselves lmao.

Thanks, user. We needed to hear that. We Americans were starting to believe the world had forgotten about 9/11. You know the whole country rejoiced that day. We all knew America would have yet another thing to be smug about; the worst terror attack ever. Every time one of your shitty country has a little bomb go off or a truck of peace, we americans get a little tear of joy in our eyes, “yeah that sucks but 9/11” We’re so much better than all of you even our terror attacks are more glorious.

Attached: 4C1732B1-5C96-420B-9748-7E568041EBF6.gif (468x244, 1.83M)

You're terrorism you fuckhead