How do I stop being black pilled?

Thread theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=8ktJslxxDBo

Attached: 1568170520925.jpg (700x992, 74K)

You have to find your own hope and use consumerism to your benefit.
Everyone needs a reason to work - some want to be doctors, others, pipefitters.
Wanting a family helps but you need both.
You also need a hobby, preferably a useful one if it hits the fan.
Hopefully you’ll meet friends in the exercise of the hobby.
You need to take care of yourself.
Browse /SIG/.
Shower, shit, shave.
Aquire gf.
Redpill gf.
Don’t be defeatist.
Don’t be discouraged.
Godspeed, user.
I have to get back to studying.

Attached: B35E55AB-9894-4B0F-A085-25FA1B217ED9.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

Therapy
Antidepressants
Improving one step at a time
Figuring out what you want and going for it
Hobby

>Therapy
>Antidepressants
That's blue pilled shit user, nobody should ever take antidepressants. you're better off with depression than turning yourself into a sociopath.
>Improving one step at a time
>Figuring out what you want and going for it
user I make six figures, own two houses, two cars and a truck and I'm only 26 years old. I don't think you know what black pilled means.
>Hobby
What should I do for a hobby?

I want a family, but I'll never have one. I've got money but I can't talk to women and even if I could I'm afraid of ending up with a gold digging roastie who will take half my shit.

You cant user.

once you've become blackpilled there is no turning back.

You just have to learn to live with it.

Why can’t you talk to women user? Did you make your money or was it given to you?

For a hobby get outdoors. Enjoy and appreciate the natural world, see that their is beauty still their beyond the grasp of greedy hands. Near the coast? Get a boat.

Unironically user, work through this chart, If you want to do each step by themselves then you have 900 days of tasks to help you reflect upon yourself. Personally I have about 4 months off with not much to do while im off, So im doing all 5 in a collumn at once in order to really improve my willpower.

Best of luck user, and just remember:
>The entire universe is like a pendulum, all has its ebb and flow, Once can not experience ultimate happieness without first expierencing ultimate sadness, This ebb and flow always progresses until one finds a way to hald the flow by rising about that of which he is stuck in

Attached: Challanges.png (1394x2048, 2.13M)

Who should I talk to and where?
I grew up in a poor household so you can guess how I became a "senior level" controls engineer. I didn't inherit the job. I don't know how it's so surprising in an economy where there is a massive shortage of electrical engineers.

Talking to women is a skill. One that can be honed with practice. Will it be hard and suck a lot at first? Of course, but so does anything you’re not used to or comfortable doing. Do not get attached to the outcomes with women, talk to them you don’t give a fuck because you shouldn’t.

>zen
I'm a baptist user, I'm not doing your spiritualism bullshit.

Where do I talk to women?

Once you have some hobbies, you will be able to find someone to share them with. For me, it was fishing and animals. Met my wife while out walking my puppy. You have an instant conversation starter that will have her asking questions about the dog. One of the first dates I took her on was out shark fishing. Once I realized she loved nature and animals, I was able to start redpilling her. We’ve been married for several years now, and have our first child on the way. She will be leaving work to stay at home with the child, as her favorite quote is the one from Hitler about a woman’s world being smaller than a man’s, but just as important.

I wish I want to move to the UP in Michigan, but there aren't any jobs up there. One day I might just see everything and buy a cabin up there.

I’m not surprised at all, but to become self made and successful you must have been able to sell yourself to an employer. You are having to deal with people to some extent at work, why can’t you extend that success to personal connections? What makes you feel like you can’t talk to women?

I like to build things, but I don't know who I'm going to meet programming arduino boards in the basement.

Again, get a dog or puppy. Instant conversation starter. Also, improves your empathy, patience, and soft skills that will help you when you want a family.

nope, the employer came to me and practically sucked my dick begging me to move to bumfuck ohio for them.

That is a great hobby user, but it doesn’t mean it has to be your only one. Where do you live now? I promise the best way to deal with the black pill is nature. Finding God helps to, but if you’re to edgy for that, being as far away from civilization as possible is very rejuvenating.

>TED talk
sage

Are you content with where you are? Are you happy with who you are? I struggled with these questions for a long time too user. Once I figured myself out, stopped just accepting what I had and forced myself to reach out to do more, I’ve been much happier. Once I set myself straight I was able to get into a healthy relationship. Six figures isn’t worth it if you put yourself in a psychological hell.

It's always nice when retardpilled mongs talk about antidepressants.

Middle of nowhere Ohio, Cornfields and no nature. most of it is farm land. Nothing like Northern Michigan where I'm originally from.

If I can retire before I'm 40 and move into the woods then it's worth it.

Ok, take an antidepressant if you like them so much, but everyone I know who has isn't there mentally. I don't want to take anything that fucks with my mind. I'd rather be depressed than repressed.

Black pulled is a stepping stone. You're stuck in nihilistic stage. Read Nietzsche to get past it.

Because you've got nothing to lose, you can dare to be happy, user. Be happy. It feels amazing. Let yourself be anyone you wanna be.

Are you wanting a life of solitude? You seem to oscillate back and forth between lamenting being with a family but striving for solitude. Both are good options, but are mutually exclusive.

The kind of woman I want doesn't exist anymore.

maybe, but it's basically been since 2014 that I've been black pilled. I mean I used to think in those terms when I was younger, but it didn't really hit me until 5 years ago just how bad things are.
The world is on a train heading to hell, there is no point in pulling the break. just let it crash it's inevitable and humanity deserves it at this point anyways.

Far from true, and it sounds like you haven’t put much effort into searching. What are you looking for?

More importantly, do you hold yourself to an equally high standard as the women you are looking for? Are you a well rounded man that can take care of himself and a family? Fit and well read? You can’t expect to find the women you want if you aren’t the man you want.

Hunt jews in the night user
you gotta trap em
make em beg ya good
then you punch em right in the hook
that's when you get the gas

Attached: 1567986717032.jpg (923x713, 89K)

No, you genuinely don't understand every girl I grew up with in church turned into a heathen Feminist roastie. Every single one. Even my own sisters. Except for my youngest, but she just started college this year so inevitably she's going to become one. even though she is disgusted by how a lot of the girls who used to be church member act. I don't think it matters anymore.
If my sisters who were more spiritual than I was, even to the point of marring a virgin just end up throwing it all away anyways, how can I not be black pilled?
The women that I knew on the deepest level in my life turned out to be fakes. If I can't trust the women who I grew up with at church, who am I supposed to trust? some "reformed" slut who is pretending she found God again so she can find black cock?

Read the Emerald Tablets.

>I knew 50 girls that turned out bad so they are all bad
Women lack the fortitude of men and can easily be led astray. If college is what turns them in your mind, find someone who went to college. Good women are few and far between, but to say there are none is you making an excuse to not have to go out and look.
>I’m alone because all women are roasties
No user, you’re alone because you haven’t put in the effort to find a women that is right for you. It’s a shit ton of work. Don’t think because an employer chased you down to give you work means that every aspect of life will be like that. It sounds like you hate bumblefuck Ohio, yet you refuse to move? Sell the two house and two trucks, buy one in an area you might like more. It’s easy and lazy to stay in a place you hate just because of the comfort of routine.

There aren't any women that want to settle and have a family before they're past their best child bearing years.

I see. I’ll let my pregnant wife know she isn’t real. user, you’re problem isn’t that your blackpilled. Your problem is that you’re lazy in this regard, and lying to yourself about why you’re alone.

You settled for pussy had someone else's dick in it before you. 100% guaranteed.
And she's fucking guys behind your back.

No other will make you happy, as you can make no other happy.
make self happy. then find lady making herself happy. maybe then, be happy together.

God speed to you user. Your sisters turned to whores because your father was a weak man like you. Break the chain.

Based and redpilled

Cringe and bluepilled

whatever nigger

Family, work, friends. Pour your soul into those. It’s all that matters.

Learn to speak English before coming to my country shit skin.

by reading the Bible
all of this evil was not only permitted by God, it's actually his judgment against idolatry
this abominable age will culminate with Satan himself being worshiped as a god
this is happening so that all glory and justification belongs to God forever
an unpleasant but necessary step to restore order in the cosmos
the fact that God has allowed you to be aware of these things means he believes in you, he believes you can handle it, and that you can serve him

are you familiar with thoth?
things were deleted from history to make us mad.

oh my fucking god, you're a heathen too. fuck off

i am a shit head, not a shit skin.
hope that was the black pill typing.

Fucc

point of any 'pill' philosophy is that you can never go back

Awakening, powerful and wonderful as it sometimes is, is also a death - the death of the innocence that preceded it. This means as one awakens one's emotional body will follow the classic 5 K-R stages of grief:

>Denial
>Anger
>Bargaining
>Depression
>Acceptance

Feeling blackpilled suggests one is at or near stage 4 (depression).

And the path forward is to learn a bit about death and grief, and either get formal grief counseling or do for oneself the self-care and healing things one must do to progress beyond grief...to what comes next.

Good luck.

Attached: Stages of Grief.jpg (234x280, 20K)

take up motocross, it's based as fuck