Zoe Quinn's boyfriend was a faggot

>Speaking to The Post Millennial anonymously due to fears of backlash, a fellow developer of Holowka’s has provided dozens of messages exchanged in 2014, with Holowka speaking about his experience with Quinn. The authenticity of these messages have been verified.
>Holowka had reached out to express fear about telling his story, saying “I’ve been trying to talk to friends about it for a couple of years.” He wrote, “I thought about sharing my story with her a few times but was always scared to.”
>In the chat, Holowka also said he was wary of making Quinn angry and often had to look for solutions that wouldn’t upset his former partner.
>In direct contrast to Quinn’s statement, Holowka paints a very different picture of their time together in Winnipeg, suggesting that despite problems present in the relationship, he had been so infatuated with her that he had offered to pay for couple’s counselling to keep their relationship healthy.
thepostmillennial.com/exclusive-alec-holowkas-private-messages-reveal-zoe-quinns-abuse/

Seriously, this guy was a major fucking faggot.

Attached: quinn.jpg (450x283, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thepostmillennial.com/exclusive-zoe-quinns-allegations-are-falling-apart/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm gonna cum blood into your mouth.

I

Don't

Care

Yea that's the kind of boyfriends feminists like Zoe Quinn get. They can't handle a real man. And they really REALLY treat the little beta male boyfriends like shit. I mean like shit on the heel.
It's real sad.

>be leaf
>play with dogs
Yeah

Stop the foocken presses

Attached: 1564042389609.png (579x536, 14K)

>Seriously, this guy was a major fucking faggot.
Says the guy sympathetic to Quinn
Fuck off, Toronto-Man

No one cares

She knows beta cuck paypiggys when she see's them and probably can't resist exploiting them for money and undue status.

im glad hes dead

I like her because she got a subhuman trash faggot to off himself

Empowering

hail lilith

Attached: when-you-tell-her-you-want-it-wild-and-she-769397.png (500x610, 142K)

Just hope he died slow and painfully.

>I like her because she got a subhuman trash faggot to off himself
Yeah but it'd still be cool to out and destroy her.

thepostmillennial.com/exclusive-zoe-quinns-allegations-are-falling-apart/

Imagine paying gold to maintain your relationship with a level 9 ham-beast

Fuck that Zoe is officially doing god's work now, I just want her to do videos for blacked as well.

If you're not a good looking Chad in 2019 your options are to 1) go gay/trans 2) become a beta doormat 3) mgtow, vidya and alcohol

Alec Holowka was a weak omega beta but that doesn't make Zoe Quinn suddenly not human garbage. She should be destroyed, on principle.

She's not even gonna get a slap on the wrist

If Toronto And Ottowa were to suddenly disapear our country would stop getting cucked and prostituted.
Fuck the lib controlled cities man.

Why?

Spice up those options fields