A C C E L E R A T E

He did it on purpuse

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-114005_Google.jpg (438x647, 104K)

Accelerationism wins again, praise be to Moloch!

Big brain

>moloch
>digits
shit, I guess moloch wins this round?

22-----22

why is pewds shilling with so many ads nowadays?

>not worshiping the Jewish devil
>Not realizing Moloch IS Hitler

He wants to fuck off tonjapan asap so he needs lots of money

Well duh, it was confirmed years ago that Pewds is a Jow Forumslack

he's already got the two clothing lines and merch and the regular ads like gfuel and shit and the chair.

this shit is unseemly.

I was mad at first, but then a bunch of kids learned the truth about the ADL. Nice work PewDiePie, whether you meant it or not.

He is selling out because he is ready to hang up his spurs. It would seem that he does not enjoy his fame.

Attached: 1567963198047.jpg (1200x1026, 109K)

Attached: 54552FBA-22C1-4718-B4BF-F749F0208426.jpg (2755x1836, 418K)

>can't do redtext JUST on Jow Forums
JUST

>Vegan buddhust multi-millionaire donates 50k to ADL out of the blue for no reason whatsoever because he's secretly redpilled
Absolute desperation.
PDP has always been an illiterate brainlet. Every supposed wink to hint at his secret politics was done by his editor. He has no idea what he's saying half the time.

because he sold his soul for money, and hes gonna get as much of it as he can

was the ADL that stupid? when they pressured Felix to hand over 50 big ones did they think 1 million of his fans out of the 100 millions wouldn't see through their game and than double our numbers to actually hate them?

Fence sitters are now off the fence.

You took our beautiful boy and you hurt him. You don't think we do not see that?
You are such evil people, you exposed yourselves for what you really are and in the advent exposed yourselves. Our numbers have now doubled.

If you think you can get Felix to say he was not under pressure by you, do you not know we will know those are your words and no his?

BASED. KILL ALL KIKES.

Attached: 1543003448727.gif (554x400, 238K)

>4d chess ebin

You know what a wedding costs these days?

I hope so. Will my numbers prove it?

motherfucker

>You took our beautiful boy and you hurt him
He has FUCK YOU money. He could hav fucked off to DLIVE or whatever, even made his own platform. He did it for the shekels. Its his greed that youre surprised at, you just dont know it yet.
Stop painting him as a fucking victim, he bent the knee to corporate overlords long ago.

Kek

>Stops swearing for money
>Stops making edgy jokes for money
>Stops browsing Jow Forums
>Starts "ironically" shilling his overpriced merch and guilting children into buying it
>Starts farming content on Reddit, a site he said he hates
>Stops leaving the house or doing anything other than scan Reddit for videos
>Reads out thousands of variations of superhero memes, something he also said he hates
He's a shell of a man.

Greta Thunberg will be hosting meme review in a few years.

nice trips kangaroo nigger

what a curt assessment
ABSOLUTELY SAVAGE!

does it really matters if he did it on purpose? it's the outcome that matters

O shit

>years
i hope

how is giving money to jews nazi-like?

kek works in mysterious ways.

>why does a kike behave like a kike?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You people are naive, if Felix ever address this at all, it will be to disown everyone who criticized him. His mods and editors have already done that much.

kek
extortion or cuckery confirmed

Digits and he did it because he was being threatened by (((them))) and now that this is the outcome (((they))) murdered him anyways.

Wait... My ID says "adl" what does that mean? Kek working in mysterious ways again?

what? Like 30k? His net worth is dozens of millions and he probably easily has few millions liquid

you either live long enough to be OP or die to become a faggot

I bet ADL won bigly, not that many people knew about it (especially young people). And most of this idiots audience will support the cause.

That's what I thought, too. I highly doubt the ADL wanted him to do this. Anyway if they did they're fucking retarded.

Jow Forumsacks stopped being nazis in 2016

Well wasn't he telling us he committed suicide for honor?

Have the biggest following on earth

sacrifice it all for something you believe in

Freedom of Speech is our inherent right

he will learn from his mistake soon

Attached: cringeinducing.png (529x396, 41K)

Attached: Nasim Time.png (591x802, 440K)

He didn't do anything, his sponsor donated the money on his behalf.

Has he made a public statment yet? Also quite a whitepill to see even then normies come out and denounce this.

Attached: Hosty.png (626x768, 182K)

nah. They told him they would leave him alone if he paid them 50 grand. They strong armed him, said he would never work again in anything he wanted, make him lose all his money, close his bank accounts ruin any business venture he got involved in.This is how a cabal mafia works. They made 170,000 accounts vanish, who has that kind of power? Evil People. They should be run out of the USA! And Trump does nothing to stop them.

the ADL executed 170,000 accounts, within a nation that has the 1st amendment, and no one said boo. Who has that kind of power? Evil People, that's who!

that's the best part!

Why such a small amount? Isn’t this guy rich?

it's well established that Felix LOVES hoarding cash

Checked

ID

Attached: IMG-20190322-WA0005.jpg (206x208, 7K)

It's symbolic, these are the same people who literally print money, and taking a lot of his money might turn him against them.
They literally cucked him.

This

It's not about the money, it's about sending a message. And the message is - the kikes won.

Gotta spend money to make money Goy!

His death will look like a heart defect but in fact it was the CIA's heart attack gun. Press F for pewds...

Attached: 1568190617562.png (500x474, 89K)

They aren't interested that much in the money but in the massive promotion that it will make for them.
It backlashed real hard though so they pretty much lost their bet

PewDiePie is hanging up the gloves.
Where else is there to go from here?
He's peaked in every measure now.
Once the Minecraft hype dies down his views and subcount are going to dwindle rapidly.
He probably wants to start a family soon so he wants to clear his name somewhat.
But yeah ,pewds is also not one to apologise to anyone so he has definitely been blackmailed too

Of course this happening right on the anniversary of 911 is just a total COHENCIDENCEright? The eternal Swede strikes again.

Attached: kazarian-netanyahu9111.jpg (512x344, 69K)

You niggers fail to remember this is the guy who brofisted the screen of his own accord before he was immensely popular. He's literally just the same guy but more mature and with an edgy sense of humor after being exposed to the forced global politics we all got forced to partake in to replace his prior innocence and any sane being in existence would go for more money if it was safe and easy to do so.

>clear his name

What for he can afford to have hundreds of children.

>wack

Attached: whack.png (1013x505, 227K)

Because his kids will be tied to his actions.
Still the whole situation is fishy af, pewds doesn't apologise for anything typically

Kinda hope Alex Jones hosts meme review :) unironically

>He did it on purpuse
Good
>Or shady goings ons and the whole thing backfired and now Kikel is missing a thumb
Even better.

Who cares this is just great.

>with an edgy sense of humor
It's not 2017 anymore. Making edgy jokes on YouTube doesn't make money, it loses money, so he stopped doing it.

He's just another sanitised and neutered onions drinking vain millionaire who panders to children for money.

TRUST THE PLAN

Attached: 3524243.jpg (1024x683, 232K)

>financing your enemy is acceleration
Someone call the tard wrangler.

A very small fraction compared to the inevitable divorce.

Please forgive my ignorance.
What happened?

If he doesnt renew his fanbase he is doomed to failure

He gave $50,000 to the Anti-defamation League, race-baiting extortionists who think he's a Nazi and tried to end his career.

Thanks.
I assume no explanation was given and the internet started to "think" about it.

Yeah, this is "just fuck off and leave me alone" money, the least amount he could bring himself to give them. He's out within a year.

that old idea about the 4d chess

Czekd and correct

I'm a rare consumer of his videos. What I saw is that he was just a dude, who wanted to do shit, he was enthusiastic about - namely gaming -, but when the shit hit the fan he had the spine to call BS.
He never wanted the burden to be the soul of the internet and fight for the truth, against the powers that be.
Now that he is married and probably thinking of starting a family, it would make perfect sense to just retire. Can't blame the dude desu. Did more than most.

Stealing as much shekels from jewtube as he could

Make glass in minecraft

Attached: 1536745515658.png (833x429, 210K)

I don't blame him, either. I only watch occasionally, but from what I've seen he's just a young guy who got in over his head by challenging the media PtB. He doesn't want them dogging him for the rest of his life, or harassing his children in the future, so he's giving them a token payoff before he leaves. From what I remember he got big by doing reaction videos to scary video games, so whenever you see him start doing nothing but those again you'll know he's bringing it full circle and shutting it down soon.

Is the editor based, or is it just another Jew playing politically illiterate retards for their shekels?

Also this editor left him not so long ago.Not implying anything.

Attached: subtle.jpg (416x421, 3K)

Probably plannin on having a kid kids arent cheap

Could be either, but I always got the strong impression he was at least aware of what he was doing with his edits, instead of being tone-deaf and incompetent.

Hes not exactly smart. Hes just some very average normie who lucked into a lot of money. Do you really believe he stays cool under pressure by youtube bigshots telling him how they can take all his money away?
Hes not the type of man who has balks, but the kond wholl suck dick for safety.

>lucked into money
He was always rich, you dummy, both his parents are millionaires and had him set up to become one too and he decided to be a youtuber instead and he began dating some girl whose parents were also rich and they all supported him entirely along the way.

Peddle to the floor

Attached: 1555663697615.png (792x658, 650K)

That's interesting, I guess It's no coincidence I lost interest in his videos shortly after they hired that new editor. Eventually the edgy jokes stopped & Pewdiepie recommended some holocaust book in one of his book club vids.

Attached: PewdiepieMeinKampf2.jpg (844x433, 47K)

JUDEN RAUS!!!

Attached: heinrich_himmler.jpg (568x600, 48K)