How age of consent laws hurt us all

The fertility crisis is a direct result of putting girls on birth control and allowing them to abort their babies, spending their most fertile years wasting their time on pointless degrees like Women's Studies, and then focusing on their 'careers' (in which they will never measure up to what a man in the same position would be capable of) instead of having children. The overwhelming majority of women either aren't reproducing at all or are only having one child, late in their lives when they feel menopause approaching. It's scientifically proven that the later in life a woman has children, the more likely they are to be defective. Starting at age 21, the risk of giving birth to a child with a defect like autism increases yearly, and at age 30 it's doubled, only going up more and more each year until her eggs finally dry up.

Thus, from the perspective of reproductive fitness, it is in society interest to have children in her early teens.

Attached: 98CFA920-744A-4B2C-9934-8AFF78DF7523.jpg (633x366, 96K)

>fertility crisis
quit making up things.

How can it, realistically, be reversed?
Hard mode: can’t repeal/effect AoC laws

All of your pints don’t even touch age of consent laws. Besides, Europe seems to have it pretty good in that regard. The more I read the opinions here about consent laws the more I’d rather see authority over a family and its pieces returned to the father and mother rather than the state. the state can decide on a whim to declare and enforce a new age of consent of 30 for whites while letting everyone else do as they please and some people here would happily follow the new directive. I’m not saying go out and have sex with undeveloped girls, I’m just saying I don’t like the state being in the position to dictate those types of terms to everyone when the potential for abuse is so ripe.

I've seen several articles taking about generations becoming increasingly infertile pop up on the Google homepage. Whether or not (((they))) are making it up, the info is out there.

>generations becoming increasingly infertile
Statistical infertility arising out of: older births, increased use of in vitro, increased use of the pill, reduced sperm counts (most of that is lifestyle, completely reversible) and vast increases in abortion rates.

If you put a young woman and a young man in their 20s together nowadays, excluding for the above (so no pill, no tight boxers, healthy diet) they will pop out a kid pretty soon.

explain Japan's birth rate problem then

>How age of consent laws hurt us all

Attached: 123552123455.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Sexual revolution akin ot Western one, women gowing more independent and self-suffiicient and male problem of being stuck between traditional working culture and growing emasculation as women are growing more independnet. Combine it with insane life schedules and lack of time.

We should worry about quality of life as opposed to quantity when it comes to starting lives.
You could get your monkey’s paw wish and have baby boomers 2, but they’d all just be poor niggers that not only have shitty lives, but make others’ lives around them much worse.
How do we get around the suffering problem?

>It's scientifically proven that the later in life a woman has children, the more likely they are to be defective
You lose a lot of vigor in your 30ties. Before that, you can put it into your child - or into your bullshit powerpoint procurement digital paper pusher job.

That's why their age of consent is 13

Attached: 1567736059057.jpg (720x950, 129K)

Pedophile

Yes, all that happens in the west as well. Those are the real reason for fertility crisis, not AoC laws.
You are a retard that can not read.
Do not reply to my posts again, Cletus.

Attached: PastPrimeHags.gif (530x1100, 1.27M)

Mandatory impregnation of 16 year olds. 18 in trash mob countries. Promotion of teen pregnancy as something to benefit the country rather than a terrible crime.

Hah, fag

oi m8 pass me some private school 16yr old aristocrats please

Attached: D1UmSyiXgAAjSZP.jpg (900x1200, 279K)

White makes right.

Reminder that a disproportion amount of abortions come from spics and niggers.
You shouldn't be against it

>beats

Dropped.

>I WANNA FUCK CHILDREN BAWWWWWWWW!
Fuck off faggot.

What do spics and niggers have to do with the UK? Over here it's almost entirely white.

there is nothing wrong with teens having sex with adults.

Not for long.
Abortion benefits white people.
Also white people are significantly less likely to get an abortion in the first place.
We need abortion in place and a way to increase white births

Attached: 1512551458863.png (1268x1645, 622K)