> Jews disperse all over the world
> Jews spread to Europe
> Treated like shit for centuries
> Restricted housing options lead to formation of ghettos

But then, Europeans:

> Restrict Jews from having many occupations
> Restrict christians from becoming bankers
> Leaving banking as the only stable job that Jews were allowed to do
> Jews breed generations of bankers because it is literally the only thing they are consistently allowed to do.

And somehow Europeans are mad at Jews for dominating the banking industry. Congratulations fools. You played yourselves and you know it!

You have forced a people into a culture of money for centuries and cry when it slaps back into your face.

You expelled them, accused them with blood libels, put them in ghettos, accusing them of the black death, unleashing Pogroms and a Holocaust on them.... and then you're surprised that they finally took their country back after almost 2000 years of sheer misery.

Attached: 211.jpg (500x495, 31K)

sage nobody bump this shitty memeflag slide thread don't argue with this kike

Attached: jewdisease.jpg (1500x938, 636K)

crazy isnt it, how they attack and then give their enemies everything. its almost like they have no fucking clue what theyre doing and must be controlled

sage

Attached: memeflagspol.jpg (1024x578, 102K)

Good, nobody is able to refute the facts that antisemites have created the alleged "jEwIsH sUpReMaCy" all by themselves.

Just try to meme it away, but you can't deny it.

Reminder that Jews were already Jewing all over the Greek and Roman Empires before the Temple was destroyed. That they were minding their own business and got driven out so it's the goyims fault is (((horseshit))).

Attached: EBnkDp1W4AE8sHh.jpg (1051x1744, 100K)

Yes because the Jews were totally able to control their invading oppressors.

And how dare they resist an invading force? The horror.

Anyways, support your claims about them "jewing over the greeks and romans"

>ancient Israel

Attached: 1556555187014.jpg (600x328, 28K)

it's the jews who made political pressures to appear persecuted in order to gain monopoly on banking.

I guess them living in Alexandria and Rome in huge numbers was them resisting the invasion? Or when the Jews literally invited the Romans to come and settle the Alexandrian civil war? Or when they were expelled from Rome multiple times for Jewing, even before the first century?

The idea that they were dinduing nuffin and wanted to be left alone but the Romans kicked them out of their home is another Jewish victim myth.

Is that why you kikes are so hell-bent in destroying white christian nations now?

If we said we’re sorry would you stop flooding us with turd world immigration, promoting feminism and homosexually, and transporting all our wealth to Asia? Pretty please Mr. Shekelberg. Hey, I like Jerry Seinfeld.

fuck christianity and all sand religions lol. It's not native to europe. fucking christcucks with their "can't lend for profit, must give this opportunity to jews"

okie dokey but that wasn’t me who did it. the jews can die now

Take your meds schizo

Have you realized everytime a thread is moved to /bantz/, where memeflags don't exist, the shitposting memeflagger OP immediately stops shitposting even if the thread is still alive there?
Memeflags out now.
SAGED

and here is the fucking JIDF bot
based

Attached: jew_2000BC.jpg (647x474, 50K)

>nooo it's pure coincidence that we were expelled from 109 countries!

Attached: 4b30f8b65370808d76e0d036a63d89d5f60e91ce3ffef7f56e9c63c550c61e29.png (251x399, 141K)

>bot
Neck yourself Bulgarian

They were moneychanging in their goddamned temple before the europeans destoryed it and started the diaspora....

what makes me a schizophrenic then cunt? that i noticed the low effort shitty kike memeflag bait and i saged it? are you some fucking braindead retarded diaspora turk?

>European Pagans:
>> Invade ancient Israel, kick out all the Jews
>> Jews disperse all over the world
>> Jews spread to Europe
>> Treated like shit for centuries
>> Restricted housing options lead to formation of ghettos
>But then, European Christians:
>> Restrict Jews from having many occupations
>> Restrict christians from becoming bankers
>> Leaving banking as the only stable job that Jews were allowed to do
>> Jews breed generations of bankers because it is literally the only thing they are consistently allowed to do.

ftfy

Seeing things again? Take meds.

Attached: glowharderglowharderglowharder.jpg (474x251, 19K)

>CIA
Lmfao, still haven't taken your pills I see. סכיזו

Attached: Glowing Bait2.jpg (800x800, 141K)

Nah i just have a lecture at the moment and I'm just watching the igmorami flood this post with anger, all while being unable to support their claims.

>the igmorami

Attached: jewessbeautiful.jpg (300x306, 15K)

I don't know man but if you and your ancestors were being targeted for things that the ancestors of the accuser has caused, you kinda grow contempt for them.

I'm not a jew, but I can understand them. Most jews don't even want revenge, only some extreme orthodox or extreme liberals (would ya look at that horseshoe) want that. The 90% middle ground is absolutely fine with whites as long as they drop their centuries-old accusations that they caused.

>ignoring the bit about "You will lend to many nations [goyim] but borrow from none." In your own "holy" texts

Sorry, I don't speak double-digit.

Attached: iq-europe.jpg (1300x1300, 386K)

>im not a jew
>memeflag
>starts a pro-jew anti-european thread
>says what jews "want"

Attached: jewkippahbotomlesspit.jpg (645x729, 131K)

Also Jews were the only religious minority tolerated in Christian Europe, be glad the Christians weren't half as hard on you as they were the pagans and muslims. It was mostly the greed or mercy of European monarchs that kept the people at bay from completely wiping them out everytime there was a human trafficking scandal like the Children's Crusade.

>claims to not be a jew
>i dont speak double-digit
>you see there is a huge difference between 99 and 100
>thinks Bulgaria is 100% Bulgarian
Absolute state of JIDF

Attached: jewishgenes.png (1498x904, 1.7M)

I think I know what my religion, culture and heritage are, unlike a tatar.

interest banking should be illegal

>doesn't know a single fucking thing about Bulgarian history
>memeflag calls me a tatar
Unveil your Israeli flag already, you already admitted to being a jew

Attached: simeon13.jpg (700x842, 898K)

Nah I'm Dutch. Je moeder.

> claims that I dont know anything about Bulgaria
> denies being a tatar

Grappig man

>Lmfao, still haven't taken your pills I see. סכיזו
So you and the other kike are friends?

Attached: dutchmerchant.png (208x243, 10K)

Cool meme flag Moshe.
So you're saying that jews got kicked out everywhere because ALL THOSE COUNTRIES collectively agreed that jews could only be bankers?
As in "no we won't let you build our houses but you can hold onto our most valuable possessions"?

Attached: history_of_jewish_expulsion.png (925x8795, 1000K)

Attached: 123535.jpg (946x1178, 320K)

just take a look at this tatar

Attached: simeon4.jpg (2048x1600, 381K)

>pirate flag

Attached: glownigger.jpg (569x856, 96K)

kek

Attached: 1505120837742.jpg (666x888, 159K)

why did your "dutch" friend call me a schizophrenic in hebrew?

Attached: kubrat.jpg (701x560, 210K)

Attached: jew-nose-job-rhinoplasty-neanderthal.jpg (717x717, 47K)

Jews are responsible for all the bad things that happen in the world, but no one has ever done anything bad to the Jews. You hold these views simultaneously. Jesus Christ you're fuking stupid. Your brain on Jow Forums

No, but newsflash: in the Netherlands we have more than 1 person with an internet connection. Come clean our toilets now.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the moans of the jewish girl behind me aspirating my cum out of her tight, previously virgin pussy from post coitus orgasms.

But this post hasn't been moved to bantz yet, moron. You are very unprepared for your lecture if you have no reading comprehension.

Then there was no reason for you to comment. Verdwijn, Spanjool.

>schizo on a spergout

This is why you take your meds

Attached: crypto-jews.jpg (3600x6044, 3.66M)

Many of these are not even halachically jewish but okay, try again

Where is Israel flag?