What's up with the negative vibes here lately?

I've noticed a significant uptick in extremely aggressive, violent comments here over the past couple days. Obviously, this place wasn't exactly congenial before, but I know it isn't my imagination. A lot of sadistic, violent fantasies (I'm gonna cum blood in your mouth, fuck you in the ass in front of your mother, cannibalize you in front of your family, etc.) and a lot more negative threads in general. Has anyone else noticed this? Is something in the zeitgeist changing or did the bots/shills all get a memo or something?

Attached: leary.jpg (425x295, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are called newfags not unlike yourself.
You now realize that this board is filled with teenagers.

Take your meds schizo leaf

>I'm gonna cum blood in your mouth
Sounds like they need urologist more than a therapist

Attached: sonegative.jpg (400x336, 93K)

I've been on here for about a year now. Something's changed.

fuk u

I think it's the CIA Jesuits under the instruction of the black Pope.

> a year

fucking top kuk
I get called a newfag for being here since '06. By all standards you are indeed a newfag like pointed out. Don't worry, lurk more before posting.

but I wouldn't worry about it

They are both under the instruction of the Grey

I do worry for even agents of the CIA who are able to stomach such things for Psy-ops

they have eaten their souls for power

Holy shit, three different Dutchmen within nine replies

I fear they have fallen off the tree, into spiritual oblivion

>tfw

Attached: image.jpg (205x246, 7K)

We need somewhere else to go to get off this containment board. I just want to talk about non violent ways to work together to raise awareness on extremely important social issues. I don't want to read some schizo spaz tf out on his keyboard and see 100 million fucking threads about black and Chinese cocks and race mixing. You know how bad it's gotten here? I'm about to go back to the Donald. There's nowhere else to go for freedom of speech. Discord is the most alphabet service I've ever seen in my life.

its embarrassing when you realize you associated with the losers here. people like power and you guys have none

Kek this is the truth

I'm thinking that if things stay on the current trajectory IRL groups are going to become an absolute necessity. Yes, there are risks involved in this, but they can be mitigated by being cautious and smart (i. e. not doing anything illegal), and there's a real possibility that this will soon be our only option.

It's likely the agencies that got these boards popular and indoctrinated everyone are shutting them down, too much attention. Everyone here has known for years that this and cripchan are super glowing. 8 shuts down and this board goes to absolute shit with bot threads. We had a good run but looks like it's over

The plus side is the spooks probally actually are jesuits or some shit and they aren't going anywhere, they will just relocate. So just sit back chill and watch their show

this thread sure did move quickly to
HEY FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE LETS ORGANIZE PUBLICLY

you kikes try so hard but you're just terrible at this

jews were always sick, and since epstein/outpost attack they are in full force

Attached: 1558938478350.jpg (1000x1294, 121K)

The more violent liberals make this place out to be, the better chances of sending it the way of infinity. At least that's what these dumbasses believe. Little do they know, they're being added to the folder.

oy vey

>political sphere is more fragile than ever
>election coming
>Brexit on it's way
>riots across Europe
>riots in Hong Kong
>Esptein
>Israel making land grabs
>refugee crisis
Hmm... I wonder who could have an interest in agitating a political forum?

Attached: 0cdd0a801b62df5f89fb34f70fd0ae2589255b5833ce23b0e90a7656f11ca922.jpg (293x225, 17K)

Too many people are on our side now anyway. There are millions of us, maybe tens of millions.

The general public is with us they just don't yet realise it.

I think nefarious Jews would be more likely to encourage you to stay indoors and jack off.

This is true, we've reached the point of no return in the United States and Europe. We can hold our heads high that they can't undo the fact that we have changed the world over the years drastically.

That doesn't change the fact that this board is almost dead, we have a few based schizos, an army of Israeli and team my shills that post black cock threads and a mod that doesn't seem to do anything but ban that fuck the Jannie poster which is pretty funny desu. Honestly I pity the mod trying to keep this shithole going lmao imagine how many black cock threads he deletes every day

Yeah that's 100% true. Scratch below the surface of any white person - of any age - that isn't a dedicated, intellectual leftist and you'll find that they're with us. I worked part-time at Tim Hortons (coffee shop) for a few months a while back. About half white, half foreigners. All of the white workers - most of them young - fucking hated the foreigners.

*and tranny shills

There's still a lot of good shit here, though. Having to wade through the shit almost makes it more enjoyable. I'm more worried about when it's shut down entirely. But like I said even then nothing will really stop.

Yeah. The public don't realise there are people talking about the same thing's their thinking on a daily basis. That's why gov wants chans shut down before the normies can get here. It won't matter either way because when push comes to shove and containment is broken it will be 100x worse for them than if they just let us post here peacefully.

Yup. I work at a very diverse place for a major company. You can just tell the white men are full of rage and anger. They hate being surrounded by women, niggers, shitskins, and working for Mr Shekelstein and his degenerate business.

The fire is rising and this kiked version of America will not last much longer.

Attached: 1537238232266.jpg (800x420, 112K)

This board has literally always been slammed with nigger dick trolls. It's just a form of trolling so get used to it faggot.

>umad white boi

>broken containment will make it 1000 times worse

Have you considered this may be part of the plan? Cia is not stupid user and if they really wanted us gone we would have been blackbagged already. We are their illegitimate bastard child they love but can't claim, if not then someone on their level of powerful and in the shadows.

You think all this rising fire in the west wasn't planned? That's not how this works

I think that there will be places on the internet to congregate for the foreseeable future, even if we have to moderate our language. Again, there are just too many of us. What really interests me is the degree to which people in high positions are adopting our views. I've noticed that a lot of my professors are beginning to come around to our way of thinking. My philosophy prof openly supports fucking Richard Spencer, totally non-ironically. A few younger history professors believe that the holocaust receives so much exposure because powerful interests want to justify Israel's policies in Palestine. The leftist professors seem tired and uncertain in their beliefs. I'm sure that similar trends are happening in other fields.

What's their plan, then?

They are glowniggers

Pol is a board of peace

It's the same for the white men who aren't total faggots at my university. There's been a massive rightward shift over the past three years.

>build military bases all over the Middle East
>flood Europe with shitskins
>all of a sudden nazis everywhere

What do you think the plan is user? It's pretty obvious if you think about it.

this

Another war in the middle east?

Let's go back 20 years, project for a new American century, written by the bush-Cheney bunch. By their own admission they wanted to take down the Middle East and China. Now we are here. Don't believe me? Go read it yourself.

or maybe whites are starting to say fuck it, ever thought of that?

A new Holy Roman Empire. America and Europe are uniting into a common front under the banner of the white race. Anyone who knows how social engineering spooks operate will know this is by design.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

From the horses mouth, this was written 20 years ago.

Ourguys are good. Anyone who tried to sell out the west, man they are fucked.

I'd be all for that, but I don't think that's what's happening. Why would they promote antisemitism, for example?

why would elite Anglo or Germans want antisemitism to rise? Because they are vying for power.

Israel doesn't trust Europe, just look at the Samson option. That tells you all you need to know about that friendship.

Our elite know they stole our nuclear secrets and have fucked them over 100 different ways, killed their royal family bloodlines in Russia during the Bolshevik era.

The peasants are too stupid to support Nazis, so crank up the jew to max diversity and next thing you know the peasants are goosestepping.

You guys think Jow Forums invented accelerationism? Not likely.

Attached: image.png (1849x995, 238K)

Aye but if we stop coming and stop posting they've won, ultimately the reason they're so dedicated is because it's their only remaining card - agitate the right and all that.

It'd explain a lot of this absurd social shit, though. I've thought before that if you wanted to create a generation of fanatical right-wingers you'd be hard-pressed to find a better way to do it.

You only have to look at the amount of anti-Anglo and anti-German (and anti-American) posting to see who their priority targets are.

We won't break user. Even if we are gone the seeds are sewn, no brakes on this train.
If you figured it out and know the reaction of mass migration do you believe they didn't calculate that before flooding Europe?

The elite have wanted a war in the holy land since the last crusades, awfully convenient this mass migration has the people crying for war with Muslims yea?

It's by design user. If Jow Forums was a threat, you guys would have done been blackbagged.

>A lot of sadistic, violent fantasies
> (I'm gonna cum blood in your mouth, fuck you in the ass in front of your mother, cannibalize you in front of your family, etc.)
> and a lot more negative threads in general.

Judenbergs losing the plot, look here at these proofs in picrelated.

Eat bugs TOHU AND BOHU jew, empty qliphotic rotting shell, NUJEW

Attached: 1568196235499.png (1080x1080, 1.29M)

There are a lot of different sides shilling user.

The Internet was made by glow in the darks, do you not think for a second a weapon made by western elite would be allowed to become a threat to themselves? Think how absurd that is. It would have been shut down long ago.

Attached: 1564649583619m.jpg (644x1024, 133K)

Frens, if we dont isolate jews in a jar, they will keep posting garbage like this.

Attached: containment_unit_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 473K)

i just came and the top 5 threads were all pewdiepie, sad!

So this is your first return to school time? This is just the cue of summerfags. Wait one maybe one and a half month, than it'll normalize again, then all over again next june. Enjoy.

CNN fishing for news stories.

It's possible that they knew how the population would react to all of this and are intentionally trying to provoke a reaction. They could use this reaction as a pretext to totally crush us. However, it's also possible that the reality is somewhere in the middle; the establishment isn't monolithic and what we're witnessing now is a genuine conflict among the elites. Although this doesn't necessarily conflict with what you're saying. Only time will tell for sure.

>There are a lot of different sides shilling user.
Yeah, all sides of the same JEW

>The Internet was made by glow in the darks,
The physical internet was made by USnuclear forces and http by an englishman who wanted a wiki type text file for his projects.

Glowniggers, kikes, and shills.

Very true user, but if western elite let their peasants be crushed they will be next. They are surrounded as much as we are except they have a lot more enemies than us mere peasants.

Think about what China or the Muslims would do to the Royal bloodlines for what they have done throughout history?

To be fair that story's pretty fucking funny

>the crusades never happened
>ww2 never happened
>there's no old beef between jews vs Royal bloodlines Vs Muslims

You are a retard, noted

That's true, their power does rely to a large extent on the white masses. It's difficult to see how the British elites, for example, could maintain their position in a majority Muslim nation.

Maybe kikes are raging because the narrative changed in weird ways, bjt the internet is so jewed it is hard to say.

doe ff aardig

The race centrics feel abandoned again.

About PNAC: one of the founders of PNAC was Bill Kristol. If PNAC is ultimately about maintaining and expanding the dominance of western elites, and if what is happening now is part of this plan, why was Kristol - a Jew - involved in the first place and why is he now one of the most vociferous critics of the Trump admin?

> They hate being surrounded by women, niggers, shitskins, and working for Mr Shekelstein and his degenerate business.

Amen to that. Women, niggers and shitskins is not even the worst thing in my book. I'm an engineer and I spend most of my time debating people who come up with new reasons on why things shouldn't be done or should be scrapped and built from scratch. And the product we sell is a piece of shit nobody needs or begins to have the manpower to set up and maintain. It's fashionable, though so we rake in lots of shekels with it (or hope to; actual figures are a closely guarded secret, but given the size of our department we'd better...). I've heard lots of businesses operate like that these days. Millions of white men occupied with ultimately pointless paper shuffling just to make the money they need to pay Mr. Shekelstein for the roof over their head. What a fucking waste.

They would be fucked Kek

The lines are murky and I am not denying jews using the west for their goals as well, I'm just saying that both sides surely do not trust the other. Otherwise Israel would not have nukes pointed at Europe.

Also I didn't even begin on Vatican involvement with the nazis both before and after World War Two, running ratlines that helped the nazis escape.

Not only are every side plotting, people within each side plot on each other. It's human nature.

Attached: image.jpg (1476x1008, 324K)

>leaf
fuk off, leddit.

Let's go back to the civil war or revolution? The United States in particular has always been a battle grounds between royal families, Jews who funded the American Revolution like hayme salomon, and throw knight Templars into the mix. Same as world war 2, same as now, same as the crusades.

Same. Old. Shit.

Attached: image.jpg (267x400, 27K)

Its just the leftist/jew shills ramping up their bullshit. They'll try to torture us whether they win or lose the next election because their methods of election control and manipulation failed.

We are approaching the end of the Kali Yuga.

Attached: black sun burns.gif (506x928, 3.74M)

it's like daytime over here, and next to being based, we are known for colonizing everything.

Attached: Klaas 1.png (839x892, 1.08M)

marxists are going full take-over-Jow Forums trying many strategies to reduce the effectiveness of it for 2020

Holy Shit! It all makes sense now!!!

Attached: Southern_France_flag.gif (290x193, 8K)

the shootings
they generated the uptick in negative downward pro violence thoughts through, as always, kike influence

Attached: aztecs f479630d62e0a2d3e7ee956...3456ac21f57b81141ccf3ccd.jpg (399x666, 40K)

>be OP
>a fucking leaf
>write violent and negative messages on image board
>then write why there are violent and negative messages

I can't wait for the day that we no longer have to do pic related.

Attached: f14ca77ef9245f5c41223b2c2e387de979e113a098d528201aaad54496c50d17.png (539x750, 318K)

Yea no this isn’t happening

I’ve met people who used to work for CIA/NSA. You can tell quite clearly these people aren’t much brighter than you or I