Considering the only way conservatives would only use firearms against the government is if they confiscated them...

Considering the only way conservatives would only use firearms against the government is if they confiscated them, and since conservatives suck the cocks of every law enforcement and military personnel in this nation which will be the ones to confiscate them, it’s safe to assume we’ll never see conservatives actually ever do what the second amendment was intended for. You’re all cowards and cliche and gay as hell.

Attached: E5E5A105-0420-45AE-B88A-DBD5BFD23A85.png (200x202, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2Nad1b_3yY
youtu.be/KjChn36J0ZI?t=56
archive.org/details/MeinKampfTheStalagEditionTheOnlyCompleteAndOfficiallyAuthorisedEnglishTranslatio/page/n7
archive.org/details/AdolfHitlersMeinKampf-CompleteAudioBookMp3
c-span.org/video/?428146-101/fbi-director-james-comey-addresses-anti-defamation-league-conference
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Not differentiating between the authoritarian right and the libertarian right.
Welcome to Jow Forums, fren!

Attached: Ancap Detective Story.png (1348x1243, 296K)

>never see conservatives actually ever do what the second amendment was intended for
the second amendment is intended to fight all enemies, both foreign and domestic.
we have guns so china won't invade.

lrn2military.

user....you know thats why libertarians exist right?

No. We have guns to fight the government. If it was intended for what you say we wouldn’t need an amendment the government would just give us guns. Fucking imbecile. Also what type of domestic enemies? Anti government enemies? The founding fathers were considered terrorists to law enforcement and military.

Libertarians don’t act that way only conservatives lick the boots of pigs.

>conservatives suck the cocks of every law enforcement
Based as fuck, same faggots that lick boots are the ones that talk about defending themselves from the govt, what a fucking meme

>lolberts
youtube.com/watch?v=U2Nad1b_3yY

Attached: ancap epstein.jpg (800x800, 68K)

cringe

Attached: 1529487201985.png (2518x1024, 270K)

Attached: 1FE4EED4-9BCB-4421-B26E-33CC32C74D03.jpg (720x351, 36K)

OH NO NO NO
youtu.be/KjChn36J0ZI?t=56

Attached: D73McjqUIAIWk0K.jpg (885x516, 51K)

Attached: CE83CF54-91B9-48B7-A594-43E57109DECD.jpg (960x653, 104K)

Lolbergs are just as much libertarian as Cuckservatives are Conservative

Has there even been a libertarian movement or any libertarian to even stand up to law enforcement or the state?

I think the only ones that do are those sovereign citizen types but they're usually schizo tier

At least we’re not fawners and principled.

Attached: 51243315-EF57-423C-B760-E8BBCFB19DA1.jpg (236x132, 12K)

Considering disobedience against the state without a Waco response requires massive numbers no not really. Except I’d say the bundy ranch was the closest thing we got to anything as of late. Although the leader of the movement was murdered in cold blood by the fbi weeks later conservatives didn’t say shit as usual and continue to wave blue line flags like the faggot cowards they are.

>Support small government and the pursuit of liberty
>Support BlueLivesMatter, a movement based around defending the police, an organization which is required even in the smallest of states to ensure that liberties are upheld and not violated
I see nothing wrong with this.
Even in something as small as the conceptual Night Watchman’s State, you require police.

We'd have private sec, the same thing but they exist to actually protect and serve you

Police are required to make sure liberties are upheld. Like gun control, going to jail for smoking weed gambling or having my dick touched by another adult at the massage parlor. Yeah if praying in your house and watering your lawn are signs of liberty I guess you’re right, however police even ticket you for watering your lawn now.

Who was murdered?

I guess it really is hard to start a movement when you have no martyr or past figure to stand on

Plus most people who identify with the libertarian party are usually people with tend to think off of the grid anyways so it's not as if they're swimming in venture capital to campaign

It's weird how easily communists and leftists capture the mind of the young with the thoughts of """"freedom"""" yet at the same time actual freedom movements bounce off of their thick skulls like oil and water

Attached: 250px-338Solrock.png (250x250, 49K)

Gadsden flag isn't a libertarian flag mate
it represents some great ideals but you're talking about a philosophy developed long after the revolution

You’re acting as If I support criminalizing any of the activities you mention merely by supporting the Police.
The Police range in their scope of powers.
Police need to enforce laws based on the principal of Negative Liberties, in my opinion.

Attached: 1564841635191.jpg (2700x3000, 898K)

Yes you do support it if you support the police. That’s the whole point of this thread. You’re hypocritical cowards and continue to vote for republican reps who support the prohibition of those victimless crimes.
>negative liberties
Yeah you definitley support the prohibition of those things. Quit hiding your true opinions for fear of being called out. Admit it you’re a big govenrment statist faggot traitor.

I doubt it's "conservatives" that will rebel from the US government. I can hardly tell them apart from "liberals". They both believe in a failed and corrupt bipartisan system, they both get the bulk of their information from Jewish media, they both support international capital.

Read Mein Kampf.

archive.org/details/MeinKampfTheStalagEditionTheOnlyCompleteAndOfficiallyAuthorisedEnglishTranslatio/page/n7

archive.org/details/AdolfHitlersMeinKampf-CompleteAudioBookMp3

We have guns to keep the government in check. Our rights have been nickel and dimed away from us over the decades, though. Back in the day there were private citizen owned state of the art warships and the government loved their presence. We're no longer such a high trust society, however, through large scale corruption between corporate entities, international banking, and government officials, as well as mass immigration of people of separate ethnicities and cultures. We are a failed state on a massive scale. Western Rome in the fourth century AD

The police have sworn to enforce all laws regardless of how cruel, unfair or oppressive and it means they directly support those actions

Passed figures to stand on hmm like the founding fathers idiot? Didn’t read the rest of your comment because you’re a fucking moron. Who is the conservative Marty to stand on. Alexander Hamilton and Lincoln?

Police give out warnings all of
The time and their unions lobby to
Keep those laws in place. Off yourself coward.

Besides reading a nazi bullshit propoganda book yes
You’re right. How you nazi faggots claim to love liberty yet idolize one of the most brutal dictators ever is beyond me.

The irony is that in Nazi Germany the state merely intervened to break up the monopolies and break down the banking chokehold on the people by banning usury and using a new labour-based currency where time actually is money.
It didn't play industrialist. That's what Junkers, Krupp and BMW were for.

Quite a pity there are so many notsee larpers that don't understand that...

Doesn't matter they won't hesitate to fuck your live over to raise money for daddy state. Whenever a officer is pretending to be nice to you they are just trying to find a reason to arrest you

Do you even know what the term negative liberty means?
Also, the Gadsden flag represents Minarchism, not Anarchism, so by virtue of that, the smallest form of Minarchism, also known as the “Night Watchman State” requires some form of police and military which is designed around the concept of theft prevention, prevention of physical harm and prevention of damage of property.
If you wan’t to be autistic and go through the same phase that all newfags do before they swallow some hard to take redpills and be an autistic fedora-tipping “Anarcho-Capitalist” and call anyone who calls you out on your autism a “Statist”.
Then by all means, suck-start a shotgun.

Ofcourse. They are not your friend. Regardless of how many bootlickers will tell you they are. Dumbass cucks.

I’m under the impression you two we’re either raised by a single mother, or had an abusive father.
Consider seeking some form of counseling and/or Therapy.

back to t_g

Anyone who sees an ounce of truth in this image needs to read Mein Kampf. This "individualism" sounds great on paper but unless everyone is playing the same game as you(and East Asia certainly is not) in the long run you will inevitably be destroyed by an immensely more powerful cooperative group of people. It is natural selection. Even a group of a thousand people who have banded together will dwarf whatever you have procured, and if you have something that they want, it will become theirs, and you will die.

Problems from capitalism arise from imagination-backed currency that is accepted internationally as well as CORPORATE intervention with the state. Look around you. Through corruption and the weakness of democracy(that the Greeks figured out thousands of years ago and wrote about extensively) the state has become a tool for economic growth and nothing more. It stopped expressing the will of its people nearly a century ago.

Police weren’t invented into late 19th century, long after the creation of this nation, which proves the founders were indeed libertarians. I’m not against elected sheriffs with no unions, I’m fine with that. What I’m not ok with is all the unconstitutional federal and local law enforcement agencies that are not written in the constitution and whose sole duties are to collect revenue and keep the prisons filled. If the drug war didn’t exist, all gun laws were repealed and police stations were abolished along with unions I’d have no problem with the police. Problem is they lobby for these bullshit laws as they are in bed with the military and prison system. It takes any person over an iq of 75 to see that. But again when your primary desire isn’t liberty you’re not concerned about what the police do. You just automatically have an obsession to give head to any government employee with a gun.

The founding fathers of America set forth a federated republican form of government that is marked by a balance of powers accompanied by a checks and balances systems, very little to do with the free market principles of current libertarian politics

A lot of the founding members also based their economical structures on monarchical structures of independent cultivation with emphasis on exports.

In fact one of the key members of the found fathers was himself a monarchist sympathizer who Washington relied on heavily. Alexander Hamilton. You should read a book on him to better understand the cultivation of your country and it's ideals for what it had.

As for conservative figureheads, some that would come to mind are Ronald Reagan and Robert A. Taft

Attached: hambuga.png (502x708, 604K)

Regardless of my childhood upbringing it’s irrelevant to my thoughts on liberty. Many libertarians exist that had perfect parents and are very successful.

Reagan supported gun control
And blew up the deficit 3 times as large as his predecessor. So yes you’re right he is a conservative martyr.

Read the book. You'd be embarrassed to have said such things had you educated yourself. I posted a link in audio format if you are too lazy to read.

Adolf Hitler dared to put the long term(generations that do not yet exist) well-being of his people above that of instant gratification. The instant gratification that international capital and the Jews that thrive in it depend on to expand their wealth. You speak of "propaganda" when it is decades of propaganda that has convinced you that one of the most altruistic and benevolent thinkers of the twentieth century is some kind of evil entity. His crime was looking beyond the immediate desires humans hold and trying to improve the position of his race by actually caring about people ten generations down the line, which runs against the machine of international capital that has since taken over most of the world. Read the book.

nice projection buddy,

It's the illusion of freedom without actually having to do anything for it, unlike those freedom movements you mention.
Kinda like becoming an Oregon homesteader on your quest for independence but hiring other people to do the heavy lifting and cleaning. Sounds comfy, looks similar, and it couldn't be any more different if it tried and completely defeats the purpose, so people talk and debate about it but nobody goes out and does it.
Just like how lefties are perfectly happy with welfare programmes that benefit them, so long as they don't have to pay the taxes.

Also kids who grow up at public schools simply don't learn what freedom actually is.
They're taught that you're "free to do things". "Freedom of speech". "Free" this, "Free" that.
It's all freedom of consequences within a tightly defined boundary. Freedom of accountability, within those rules.
What people then struggle to learn later on is that freedom precisely entails one's liberty to experience consequences. To make a choice and suffer for it, for better out of necessity or for worse.
"Give me liberty or give me death" is the perfect quote for it. To break the law and be willing to die for it is the bit lefties focus on.
The truth they ignore is that in declaring this, Patrick Henry showed that he already was a free man.
No negotiation with the authority. No remorse. Not a subordinate, but an equal opponent.
Kinda like rightwingers in class.
The indoctrinated young see the rebel, and they can't admit he's cool for bucking the trend. They'd possibly have to suffer a consequence. Can't have that in our free society now, can we.
Stockholm syndrome is real, this is known. What most people don't consider is that it's as common as education itself, and that it all starts in kindergarten.

So you we’re abused by your father or we’re raised by a single mother?
Makes sense honestly.
>The first city police services were established in Philadelphia in 1751, Richmond, Virginia in 1807, Boston in 1838, and New York in 1845
>US Marshals service was founded in 1789 as a form of Federal Law Enforcement, approved by the first Congress and President George Washington through the Judiciary act.
Once again, Police is varied in its scope, I already explained that I support a Minarchist option, but you continue to be autistic.
Another confirmation of an abusive father and/or being raised by a single mother.
My condolences.

I was raised perfectly normally

never fails to make me laugh when i see something like this

Attached: 37238791_1841995195862401_6306152686597177344_n.jpg (960x960, 80K)

Yes I can understand why people think that Hitler wanted to rid the world of the Jews and deeply cared for his white people. However it was the way he went about it I disagree with. I have Jewish lineage and would be killed under a Hitler like figure and I despise Israel and Zionists. I love my country. Any form of aggression against another party is fordbidden under my personal philosophy unless under the instances of protection of direct personal injury to an individual or a nation. Hitler killed many of his own citizens too that were non Jews. He was an authoritarian evil cunt through and through. Never mind the fact my grandpa, my hero, faught the nazis I don’t believe two wrongs make a right. There’s another way to rid the kikes of their control over our monetary system media and government without electing a dictator.

isn't his disgusting apperance a violation of NAP?

Yeah us martials who went after murderers and bank robbers. Whore houses gambling and drugs were common place in early American history. It was the best form of a libertarian society to ever exist and created more wealth in short amount of time than any other nation in history. Again I’m cool with the marshals if you want to amend the constitution and legalize non violent victimless crimes. I already explained my position. NSA has all our phones tapped and we’re molested every time we fly yet you conservative bootlicking cunt faggots are defending the government it truly just baffles me honestly I just don’t understand how one can be such a coward faggot traitor to his own country.

(You)

Attached: tvH4DSl.jpg (720x468, 59K)

Sorry, im Pressing X on that one bud.

Why?
as said most libertarians have intact familes

Post not registered.

Attached: 069335E4-AE11-4A58-884E-DC195E386B95.jpg (750x1000, 95K)

Never said most said many faggot. Most police beat their wives though.

not much of a difference

1. I agree that you can't be pro rights and bootlick the people that will imprison you when those rights are made punishable by law.
2. I agree that we need a betfer party than rep or dem. But unfortunately it IS a 2 party system and voting for an outsider is essentially voting dem, who i align the least with. There is a difference between being cucked and being intelligent enough to know how voting works.

The only way it's possible is to get a libertarian, etc... to pry his mouth off his own dick, swallow his pride and run under one of the two major parties.

Op doesn’t get it. Those two stickers next to each other are telling the government to pick. The government can leave law abiding citizens alone and have our support or they can fuck off and be Zog lap dogs and not get our support. That’s pretty simple.

are you trolling I can’t tell

You’re right.

Attached: 518F6024-1921-49D1-82D1-7367A029A6F9.jpg (450x342, 20K)

Please refer to the Police response to the Boston Marathon bombing

>wordswordswords

You mean this?

Attached: ED53BC64-C129-4BF0-B190-6C63EDB88ECB.jpg (540x372, 77K)

Looks like all you conservative cucks got owned and gave up. Anyways, long live Israel and saddam getting taken out made us a lot safer it was just Obama’s fault for pulling out prematurely. Should have stayed there indefinitely.

Attached: 865EF1C0-90A9-420F-925A-45229B9912E6.jpg (640x360, 42K)

Get 'im Bruce

Attached: Bruce_Avenger.gif (604x592, 384K)

Lavoy Finicum. I wouldn't call him any kind of leader though.

The usa gov fully complies with the globohomo even the FBI for fucks sakes
c-span.org/video/?428146-101/fbi-director-james-comey-addresses-anti-defamation-league-conference
Even Zion don said we need constant immmigration(but we have to do it legaly)

Attached: Globohomo.png (614x902, 333K)

>open borders
>libertarian

FUCKING PICK ONE

>Hitler
>Brutal dictactor
You have been lied to your entire life.

Attached: 1562652293792.png (1300x1080, 803K)

Yes, and the military take over of American neighborhoods like it was fucking Iraq.

kek

Area 51 raid my man