Stop watching anime

Anime is the ultimate wolf in sheep's clothing.
Anime depicts a world where men are phisically and mentally abused by sexy women. It is programming you not just to feel weak, but to WANT to feel weak.
Why do you think japanese culture has degraded so much since they lost the war? They're controlled by the same jews as America, and are used as fake opposition to the decadent mainstream.
You are being brainwashed the same way fans of Ben Saphiro and Jordan Peterson are.

Attached: slap.png (495x273, 75K)

Women have traditionally been held in a superior position culturally to men. If the most beautiful woman in your town despises you and tells the other men she does then you will be a pariah and might as well be dead.

stop telling me what to do faggot

Japan is the ultimate coomer society

Pussy is a strong tool and yet they don't control the world
I guess power is a better pussy

yare yare daze

ITT: redditfugees come to a website and demand it adopt the culture of the one they left.
Sage.

Attached: REDDIT GANG.png (1193x1654, 38K)

I personally like My Hero Academia, and I hope anyone reading this starts watching the series.

Attached: b30.gif (500x281, 1.92M)

We should stop playin vidyas and lurk on Jow Forums as well unironically

Is that your way of coping with the truth? You found out you're not the badass renegade you thought you were, so you defend your ego by screaming "reddit".

take the masochism pill

use your pain to fuel your rage

Attached: 07.jpg (864x1296, 441K)

no

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>watching a cartoon and thinking this
lmao
cope more sissy-in-denial

Week minded niggers come to fagget conclusions with or without anime so just cause you chopped off your cock and wear a school girl outfit doesnt mean everyone needs to be cautious of accidental retardation.

Just stay away from the moe and duck shit that's flooding the market now. Stuff like my hero and one punch man don't fall into the trap of strong women. Most of the shit we had growing up didn't either.

Attached: 1567237539271.webm (640x640, 609K)

Finally a good anime thread, i fucking agree, based croat, fuck anime, fuck that stupid fucking toyshit anime, sure maybe some good animes(idk, like ghost in the shell or something, animatrix looked dope at least), does that justify literally being into cartoons as a grown up? No, no it really doesn't, and those cartoons often encourage weakness, escapism, and nihilism.

>one punch man
You know what, a friend of mine was into that and it did not look so bad, at least not encouraging grown ass dudes to be small grills being all "onii-chan naruto-senpai uWu" up in this

Attached: gokuknockschichithroughatree.webm (854x480, 910K)

I haven't watched an anime in fucking years but now because of OP I have to.

Thank OP

Attached: Kalameet.png (826x666, 414K)

There's plenty of animated movies that don't qualify as cartoons or babyshit. You can't write off an entire form of expression.

this person dont watch an Anime.......

$ Console >> Are You Sure About That?
$ Console >> (Y)es! or (Y)up!

Attached: 64206-full.png (1039x779, 455K)

>imagine not being able to separate reality from fiction
Being an NPC must be "hard"

Attached: 1547224074568.gif (500x455, 466K)