What did Jow Forums think of Bill Burr's new special Paper Tiger?

What did Jow Forums think of Bill Burr's new special Paper Tiger?

Attached: bill-burr-paper-tiger.jpg (1080x720, 199K)

I didn’t watch it considering he married a nigger and probably voted for Hillary otherwise he wouldn’t have been allowed to have a special on Netflix.

Nah he admitted to not voting for either of them

Bill Burr is literally the best comedian alive right now

nah man this special was kind of a let down for me

Skipped it. Watched Chappelle instead. Now fuck off, Bill.

I dont asself with irish subhumans no matter how much niggers they fuck to slightly upgrade their DNA

Attached: cheers.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

The first 3-ish segments are great. Then it's all down hill

It was pretty good. Some classic Bill bits, some shitting on the left, obligatory troops comments (cements both side claim). Women are dumb (true), here’s how black/huwites are the same. I’m a daddy now so I hide my rage. #MeToo is bullshit (it is). Insults host country, shits hard on a heckler, ends on a wholesome note. I give it 7/10.

It had some good moments, but overall was a pretty flat delivery from him. You can tell married life is changing him, i.e his married feminist nigger wife is starting to supplant her frame into his head, especially with that part where says "If black people hadn't been disadvantaged historically, they would have invented the aeroplane themselves eventually"

No Bill, that wouldn't have happened. And you know it.

TORRENT LINK plox

Attached: 1557117527031.jpg (750x750, 54K)

I saw him live in Norfolk earlier this year. A lot of the jokes in the Netflix special I had already heard when I saw him live. So I'm lukewarm to it. But he v was hilarious when I saw him live.

Pathetic

It's really middle of the road, between this and Chapelle it must be really "outrageous" to normalfags. The only comedian that makes me laugh is Doug Stanhope. Also anytime a comedian starts talking about being a dad and their kids they are fucking dead.

Nah, some of CK's best bits were about his kids

He's an exception, the only one

it had some funny bits but i wouldn't watch it again..

He's pretty good and miss. I really like the guy though, he's got a good heart. It's weird that Jow Forums likes him given that he's a lefty.

>he's a lefty.

why you say he's a lefty? Because he's married a black woman?

His views just generally match that of the left libertarian tradition. It makes sense given that, comedically, he's a Hicks kinda guy.
>Anti-hierarchy
>Anti-bureaucracy
>Pro equality, human rights
>Believes certain resources should be held in common to all, like water.
>Thinks that the current system isn't Democratic enough.
>Distrusts media
You can get a bigger picture of his views watching interviews.

>It's weird that Jow Forums likes him given that he's a lefty.
Any comedian worth his salt satirizes popular culture and criticizes popular opinion. 20-30 years ago that meant criticizing religion, nationalism, lingering remnants of bigotry and sexism, etc. White culture was the dominant culture, so it made sense to poke fun at it. Most popular comedians are old timers from that bygone era. Now the culture has shifted, the establishment and popular culture are solidly left, and good comedians realize they have to criticize it if they're going to have any decent material, even if they are themselves on the left.

Sub par
He wont be any good again until his missus divorces him and his daughter hates him

Any body got the 123 link? You niggers sure had the chappelle link ready to go!

Crickets when I asked this yesterday.
Hopefully someone will supply us our Gibs today.

Had some funny parts. Not like old school Burr though

Fucking hilarious. Highly recommend