Project Pink Pill

Remember, half the threads on Jow Forums come from discord trannies and Jannie supports them.
Here is an archive link to talking points from Project Pink Pill
archive.is/Ztkv5#selection-411.0-3939.1

Here is an example copypasta they use on Jow Forums
Jow Forums seriousIy needs more positive transgender representation and such.
Iess fetishisation of trans people, we are not your fap fueI.
more discussion of the trans lifestyle and community, no more abuse and harassment.
no haters and trolls allowed! if you don't have anything nice and constructive to contribute to the thread, just don't say anything at aII.

Attached: Nice pins.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whatweknow.inequality.cornell.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-well-being-of-transgender-people/
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/134/4/696
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1365-2265.2009.03625.x
jaacap.org/article/S0890-8567(16)31941-4/fulltext
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2015-03/tes-sdc030615.php
wpath.org/media/cms/Documents/SOC v7/Standards of Care_V7 Full Book_English.pdf
youtu.be/S3vDCgbI_YQ
psycom.net/adult-gender-dysphoria-test/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Niggers

Attached: cute.png (774x542, 199K)

Fuck Liberals

Attached: 1541925908159.jpg (552x524, 231K)

Fuck Kikes

Attached: Jannie + Jew.jpg (600x734, 89K)

And Fuck Tranny Jannies.

Attached: Almost there.png (879x602, 527K)

Tranny jannies have been the bane of this site for a long time now, but no-one seems to apply for the position to represent us?

Attached: 1566133181756.jpg (2048x1895, 255K)

nice slide thread

Fucking based thread lads, hey jannies why don't you leave this up like your blacked threads for once

>t. tranny janny poster

I just wanted to say a little something...

New faggot Jannies go around the outside,
Round the outside, Round the outside,
New faggot Jannies go around the outside,
Round the outside, Round the outside,

Guess who's back, back again,
Pepe's back, to dab on (((them))),
Guess who's back, guess who's back?
Guess who's back?

*BOOFS
I've created a monster, cause nobody wants to see Jannies no more
They want Pepe, I'm chopped liver,
Well if you want pepe, this is what I'll give ya,
A little bit of Fuck kikes with some Fuck Niggers,
Then a ban from the board that just makes me fart Quicker,
From a Jannie because im stressing his bummed ticker,
When im dropping redpills on the board while he's posting niggers,

*BOOFS
You waited this long so stop debating,
Cause i'm back,
I'm on the board and Jannies feeling constipated,
I know you got a job Ms. Trump,
But your husband's meme problem is complicated,
So P-T-G won't let me be me or let me be me so let me see,
They tried to shut down S-I-G,
But it feels empty without me,
So come on and dip, bum on your lips,
Fuck that, Cum on your lips and some for your tits,
And get ready, cause this shit is about to get heavy,
I just settled all my lawsuits,
Fuck you Jannie!

Now this looks like a job for me,
So everybody just follow me,
Cause we need a little controversy,
Cause it feels so empty without me,
I said, this looks like a job for me,
So everybody just follow me,
Cause we need a little controversy,
Cause it feels so empty without me,

Fuck Niggers,
Fuck Liberals,
Fuck Kikes
And Fuck Jannie.

Attached: Pepes back.jpg (479x359, 39K)

Man I wish pol could actually make OC and not just endlessly reuse pepe and wojack images

Attached: memeflag.jpg (3144x2456, 1.27M)

>Inside every bitter incel is a beautiful trans girl waiting to blossom. That's why you're still a virgin. You're repressing your true self. Start HRT today and be a happy user.

>>not becoming a stacy
>living a happy, fulfilling life Pick one
You could be showered with attention and love wherever you go and be the property of a strong, cute Chad... Instead you prefer to be an ugly, miserable dude just because you are too lazy to invest what 1 or 2 years? lol lmao have fun with your shit life

>Fact: mass shootings would cease to exist if all incels were given hrt and a trans gf by the government

>The only way to cure the incel problem is to reduce the demand of women and increase the supply of women. It's basic economics.
We need to start turning men into women with hrt. Starting with the failed males on this board

literally where's the lie

we found a shill guys

Gotem

Checked. Based. Fuck janies

BASED AND CHECKED

It's discomforting if this is true, circlejerks are toxic to imageboards in general but discord trainny just makes me immediately think of a run-dowdn public toilet that smells of piss and butt queefs

fuck that shit

>Remember, half the threads on Jow Forums come from discord trannies
Obviously that applies to /ptg/ and its Israeli worship faggotry

Attached: 1439656283021.gif (500x185, 988K)

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1541657923448.jpg (249x249, 41K)

Waaaaaaaaaaaah.
I needs someone to represent muh
Who will support muh??
Janna trannies BTFO out of muh.
You're sad and pathetic grow some balls and take the world on standing on your own two feet. You don't need anyone, the power of the 'one' the 'nobody' is what keeps the elite shitting their pants. People can cultivate and weaponise Ebola from the comfort of their own homes.

Deal with it faggots, this isn't your safe space, it's not even your crappy 90s style bulletin board.

Trannies exist, who gives a shit let them do what they want as long as they don't touch kids, I don't give a fuck what they do.

The world will always be shit, sit their moaning being gay, or DO something to make it better.

Oh u mad Janjans, won't the mod delete the thread when you call him?

Attached: Dabs for tendies.gif (554x400, 238K)

Murder all trannies, niggers and faggots. Don't stand for their bullshit, make the fuckers kill themselves or put the disgusting cunts in a permanent coma. THERES ONLY 2 GENDERS, THERES NO SUCH THING AS GAY OR TRANS. THERES ONLY SANE STRAIGHT PEOPLE AND MENTALLY DISTURBED ATTENTION WHORES. BEING GAY OR TRANS IS A CHOICE, A CHOICE MADE BY WEAK SOCIETAL DROP OUTS WHO WANT AN EXCUSE TO ACT LIKE A WOMAN AMD GET AWAY WITH THEIR DEGENERATE LIFETSYLE. ITS ALL JUST A FETISH THATS GOTTEN OUT OF HAND... And breathe

Attached: 1556170394696.jpg (677x1024, 86K)

Go and stretch your arsehole you raging gay cunt. Apologists die first

FUCK JANNIES
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK JEWS

Attached: 1566844161655.jpg (1024x789, 138K)

FUCKING KILL THEM ALL

KILL ALL JANNIES

SLICE THEIR THROATS

PUT A HOLE ON THEIR HEADS AND FUCK THEIR BRAINS OUT

GET THE FUCK OUTTA OUR BOARD, YOU FUCKING JANNIES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1493777418943.gif (246x205, 565K)

BASED

Take your pills alice theres no point repressing

C O P E

Attached: 1561178591083.jpg (450x799, 64K)

KYS FAGGOT

can't wait to see those saggy tits on a dude's body when you hit 50 you fucking degenerate

Attached: pooftas fuck off.jpg (452x740, 142K)

Why do they think something so faggy will work on Jow Forums

Lmao you pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with your "pol humor" threads

Face it, most poc will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, YOU FUCKING JEWISH PAID TRANNY FAGGOT

FUCKING JUMP OFF A BUILDING, YOU FUCKING SCUM JANNY FAGGOT

>OP doesnt want this

Attached: 1550352687447.jpg (1920x1920, 457K)

BASED

Attached: 1539625630441.jpg (827x1087, 108K)

I'm 90% sure most of pol is trans cause We constatnly live rent free in your heads lol

Attached: 1553969434927.png (1000x636, 470K)

Okay buddy. Attack a trans person and go to prison you retarded piece of shit. The world doesn't revolve around your fragile sense of masculinity, or your retarded/delusional sense of purity. You're human trash waiting to be left behind or executed for being so utterly worthless and regressive.

ahaha you cunts are so mad that OP doxxed your little project

Attached: 1551683707900.png (800x800, 768K)

Disgusting.

Attached: 1508155571053.jpg (537x778, 68K)

Nice pasta, now kys faggot

I didn't actually know about it but I think its a super based project and now I have so many more copypastas to use

Thanks op

Attached: b837509.jpg (1280x1006, 122K)

Gentlemen I am here to announce that I hate all:
Niggers
Muslims
Trans/ Jannies
Women
Indians
Asians
Abos
Gypsies

Good day to you all

Attached: based 3.png (743x532, 103K)

>that archive
Holy shit lmaooo faggots mad
You will never pass!

BASED

Attached: jannies.jpg (250x187, 6K)

FUCK JANNIES
FUCK TRANNIES
TRAPS ARE GAY

Easily the best thread on Jow Forums right now

>implying Jow Forumschuds didnt make the discord group themselves with alt accounts to spread anti-LGBT agenda on this board where they know it would increase already lively resentment towards LGBT people
You need to leave newfag.

Attached: 35D80294-ADEA-442B-8472-71CCBC80003E.jpg (800x445, 103K)

BASED

The tranny menace must be opposed at every possible turn, but the truth is that they won't stop trying to bring us down until we find a way to uproot their shitty movement in it's entirety.
Now, any ideas on how we could achieve this?

100% chance you look like pic relatted op so I'm not worried bout your cringy threats

Take HRT
You can't beat the trans so you should just become it

Attached: 717996668edad0c4b830f096e6ccf83a-imagejpeg.jpg (462x425, 21K)

So why DO trannies come on here anyway

they are gross, mentally ill child molesters and we all know it, what is their endgame?

And why are there so many of them?

Furry has his hands cut off for paws. They should have amputated his head while they were at it.

He isn't OP, I am OP.

Attached: 318.jpg (457x300, 35K)

Kill yourself. Honestly. end your worthless fucking life. You don't deserve to breathe the same oxygen billions of actual people with a sense of self worth are breathing.
Your clique is a sick, degenerate maffia that preys on vulnerable young men without a sense of purpose. You do this because no actual man would ever want to go near you, and because you realize that you're an ugly fucking abomination every time you see your reflection.
Perhaps it gives you a sense of accomplishment. Perhaps it's just a vile fetish. Fact is that people like you are the part of the cancer that's slowly eating this world from the inside, so please do us a favor and hang yourself.
Don't worry about a thing. I can assure you that no one will miss you.

You aren't OP, i am OP

Noone else will employ them.

We all OP now bois

pedophile

I ussally do it cause 1) most poltards are babies and will get super mad and start posting cringy threats about how they will kill you when they look like pic relatted

2) most poltards are eggs so I find being mean to them cute

Do you have a study on trans people being kiddie touchers or is that a dumb lie you repeat to yourself.

Bruh is pol still usinh pinochet memes? I saw those in 2017 get new material

Also yeah thanks for the copypastas

S E E T H I N G
Also too long didn't read lol

How lol?

Attached: 2e683982920c143e297e517fbe90c864-imagejpeg.jpg (609x960, 70K)

>why do Jow Forumschuds larp as trannies in order to build up a anti-LGBT culture
Because its fucking easy. It's just reinforcing the unedcuated opinions that these idiots already have.

>improved mental state

Attached: 1568199055632.jpg (471x388, 94K)

>wide hips

Keep dreaming, you monster.

whatweknow.inequality.cornell.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-well-being-of-transgender-people/

Cope harder

isn't it kinda telling that ideology is bullshit if they have to literally become their own straw man?

whats monstrous about wanting to look cute?

Attached: 24a50b3f386f4bd0448d38c7b4af8720-imagegif.gif (300x580, 432K)

I'm not even a tranny, but I feel secondhand embarrassment in regards to you. I think it's because we're both carbon-based life forms, though I certainly wouldn't call you a human. Wonder if there's a hell for whatever primordial sludge you qualify as.

Attached: tranny.png (1024x898, 1.13M)

Get these deluded retards the fuck off my board

>twink in pic
based

Attached: 1556175814053.jpg (700x988, 263K)

bump
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK CHINKS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK E-CELEBS
FUCK NICKERS

OH NOOOOO WHY DO THEY HATE US?!

Attached: 9c0aba83ef8cec90d54616ef18acb2ed0feb9ff6aa4d7c7239667548e8189e62.jpg (720x1008, 88K)

Based and witnessed

>isn't it kinda telling that ideology is bullshit if they have to literally become their own straw man?
Well you cant except something substantive from the minds of these people who spend all day circlejerking over right wing nu-outrage culture on the internet, 24/7. Its hilarious and pathetic that they think they're being obscure enough to slide their anti-LGBT agenda across while they larp as trans people in discord.
>""whites"" r-rise up!

>imagine being trans, gay or some other mentally ill bullshit
walking failure of a human

Attached: 9545.jpg (400x520, 32K)

Attached: 1507066074369.jpg (694x535, 27K)

Trans is the modern Frankenstein.

you feel embarrassed for the tranny and not all the larpers in this thread who endlessly repeat FUCK TRANNIES and then do literally nothing?

yeah you probably right. I just wish they were slightly more self aware it would make me posting trans shit funnier.

trans people aren't mentally ill tho according to most scientists and doctors.

Frankenstein was the scientist you retard if you wanted to insult trans people you'd say they were Frankenstein monsters Jesus Christ you can't even insult us trannies right

It would not be so horrible if the trans girls looked barely passable, but not, only one minor group looks good and even them got uglier when they grow up.
Most trans you will find have narrow hips and wide shoulders they will try to hide. They have a childish voice trying to emulate a cute girl voice or worse, they won't do voice training.
Most passable mtf you see in pics use filters and angles to hide their manly features.
People should not encourage a mental disorder. Trans people would be happier if they learned to accept their body, they would not have such suicide rates.

Attached: 138.png (640x567, 158K)

Why don't you join their discord... Oh wait.. you are from the discord...

>trans people aren't mentally ill tho according to most scientists and doctors
>(((most scientists and doctors)))

Can't you see the problem, faggot? You fell into their trap. Enjoy your anal cancer, internal bleeding, hormone in-equilibrium, gender dysphoria and mental disorder. You deserve it. You deserve to be miserable. I hope you die. Fuck you.

Attached: 1526558096556.png (500x913, 230K)

>trans people aren't mentally ill tho according to most scientists and doctors.
please end yourself and stop wasting public resources

Attached: 1567888560216.jpg (470x470, 31K)

>no sources
shocker

>Trans people would be happier if they learned to accept their body, they would not have such suicide rates.

transitioning makes them happier tho

Transitioning causes 40% of them commit suicide after they realise the mistake they have made.
I will now post tranny redpills.
Show us your open wound.

Attached: Trans period.jpg (1024x743, 119K)

So brave

Attached: meat sausage.jpg (621x643, 161K)

#Beautiful

Attached: tranny redpill.png (1408x5896, 2.18M)

Nice benis

Attached: benis.jpg (568x275, 79K)

wakey wakey, tranny

Attached: 1548868246603.png (738x669, 186K)

>If I just ignore the evidense and repeat le 40% meme maybe she'll forget about the evidence posted

Also if you gonna keep gore posting the studies I posted show srs also makes Trans people happier so posting examples from people extremely early after surgery when it was most painful don't bother posting screenshots from your jerk off. also who would have guess surgery looked gross cause heart and lung transplants look so so better than srs

Uh oh

Attached: b2c1464ab685cb1cdda06a761ca3030c-imagejpeg.jpg (738x720, 90K)

youtu.be/S3vDCgbI_YQ

Attached: 8254CF66-4EEA-48E9-8F3A-3B1B3CF438FA.gif (498x280, 1.22M)

>remove the parents from the equation and it's all a downward spiral

Welp

Attached: vsjn5uqqqkay.jpg (906x1024, 209K)

>did you know giving crazy people everything they want is a great way to stop them from killing themselves?

Attached: 1561884128226.jpg (225x225, 7K)

psycom.net/adult-gender-dysphoria-test/

Do it and post results, fags

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u9.jpg (1000x1000, 100K)

>believing the memes you find on pol

The American Psychological Association, American Medical Association, American Psychoanalytic Association, Human Rights Campaign, American Academy of Pediatrics, American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians, United Nations and the United Kingdom’s National Health Service all think trans people aren't mentally ill tho

Now, but 20-30 years ago they didn't. Look now who their directors are, how they get their money and where. You fool nobody, janny.

That study is very biased. Most straight people who have tried to kill themselves wouldn’t describe their parents as “
very supportive either. This study means nothing unless you compare it to a study asking a question such as “are your parents very supportive of you and everything you do?” to straight people. You would most likely find that a lot of the straight people who attempted suicide have parents that don’t 100% support them and/ or the things they do/ have done. Especially not if the person had done something as extreme as transitioning.

>someone who willingly mutilates themselves isn't mentally ill
that pink pill really messed you up, huh?

Attached: smile.png (193x181, 74K)

>muh joos

I think the point of the study tho is that trans phobic parents massively increase the trans kids chances of suicide. Like chances are your parent's aren't gonna hate you for being straight.

why are you critically analysis my study and no the le 40% one tho?, technically that one is about suicide attempts ,not actual suicides but pol tards don't care an act like it's successful suicides when they use it in arguments.

>no sources yet again
>getting medically safe surgery is the same thing as mutilation
>is also an amerifat who was probably circumcised

some big brain lads on pol tonight.

According to those (((organizations))), if I suffer from self-mutilation tendencies, I am mentally ill, but if I want to cut off my own dick to become a "woman" I'm perfectly fine and "brave". Explain how that makes any sense, faggot