ADL Blackmail goes deeper!

A few hours ago i watched a video that explains the shady things ADL has done.
Now the video is privated.
youtube.com/watch?v=N2DXCUBzWbQ

Attached: PEWDIEPIE-YouTube-sub-count-1108738.jpg (590x350, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/ADL-YouTube-launch-partnership-to-fight-video-abuse
cnet.com/news/adl-anti-defamation-league-facebook-twitter-google-hate-speech/
twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/1171761588879142913
breitbart.com/tech/2019/09/09/editor-the-post-millennial-conservative-website-hit-by-cyberattack/
americangoy.blogspot.com/2008/05/about-anti-defamation-league-spy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It had more than 200k views.

So what was in it?

Attached: 195.jpg (475x356, 22K)

Came here from the pewds sub, I'm asking so many questions

Nothing special, all has been said before like, how they turned pepe into a hate symbol and how they want to censor outube and was the ones who pushed disney to drop Pewdiepie. Also analysed the a video how he acts weird and hos suspicious the donation is.

Go back to your shitty subreddit faggot

Don't believe all the blue pill shit on reddit. Analyse things and get the info, don't just believe something because some left wing cuck or person in the media said it to be true

wait until you realize Israel did 9/11

it's an ocean of piss already, m8.

Attached: jewingintensifies.jpg (885x741, 76K)

Any actual proof about pewd getting blackmailed?
Maybe he just did a retarded thing?

Well, do a backup m8

>giving 50.000 dollars to a jewish org that is know to have used his influence on the (((media))) to slander personalities and that directly caused the breaking between Pew and Disney isn't being blackmailed

Threadly reminder to Anons
>download and save content likely to be purged
>I use MacX
>re up to bitchute
>gas the kikes race war now

Attached: 1530614166912.jpg (581x589, 186K)

The ADL is based and redpilled for redpilling all these young people.

STOP DIGGING DEEPER INTO THIS; HE MADE A BROFIST OK???? FOCUS ON THAT ONE; BE HAPPY

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-11 um 13.32.23.png (1308x908, 214K)

>called a jew hundreds of tims in dms
Fucking based

That's how reddit NPCs talk

Attached: ja ji juw je jo.png (501x585, 150K)

lol aren't you unsubbed yet
or you playing the
>goy simulator
>don't you know it
FUN!??

>look I found like 4 different people on Jow Forums asking to upvote on reddit
>that means it's all Jow Forums's fault
lel, fucking kike moderator, he deletes comments that point out that he posts in a "anti hate" subr*ddit linked to the ADL

Bitchute link?

"ADL, YouTube launch partnership to fight video abuse"
>jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/ADL-YouTube-launch-partnership-to-fight-video-abuse

"Anti-Defamation League, tech firms team to fight online hate"
>cnet.com/news/adl-anti-defamation-league-facebook-twitter-google-hate-speech/

Attached: 7002752018217.jpg (3500x3000, 2.35M)

No need to be hostile.
Take this opportunity to redpill the newfags.
The more redpilled people, the merrier.

>now its privated
Quick everyone make short bullshit videos about the adl and upload them to goytube with the force of a thousand suns.

Attached: 33C9183C-1950-4A6B-90A6-D7114B3EC6BC.jpg (1000x868, 107K)

It's good to ask questions but seek the sources yourself and form your own opinion.

It’s cool and hip to donate to jewish organizations, goy.

Hot off the memepresses. Shadilay Shadow League.

Attached: shadowleague.png (1138x798, 11K)

>Muh ocean of piss
This logic is why we have boomer fuckstains like Qtards on our board. We should be hostile to all newcomers.

Attached: 23C95713-2C1F-4FFF-B00A-A100DF5072AA.jpg (640x640, 67K)

>no need to be hostile
bullying is the only way to get fuck ups to stop being fuck ups, and yes bluepilled newfaggots are fuckups.

Oh shit, it really is gone. Wasn't it by JTD (something like that)? We need to put this into some meme for the normalfags to see as further proof that the ADL is damage controlling, thus controlling YT.

Felix just commented on it

twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/1171761588879142913

Ha, is this gonna be another mass migration? Welcome home, brother, you're here forever

>ADL has no control over his subreddit.

BULL. SHIT.

Welcome to the damned

Attached: 1568123839421.jpg (762x776, 120K)

>I gave them money to make the problem go away

Attached: 2019-09-11 14.35.26.png (932x199, 125K)

woke and breadpilled. thank you comrade felix for disavowing the nazi incels.

Attached: 79crper6lyl31.jpg (960x753, 121K)

no video

>the kike hostility to scare away newfags
Yikes, get the fuck off of Jow Forums you fucking retarded newfag you welcome newfags to redpill them you fucking autistic retard

He never did, he just buckled and wants to move on. What a pity, but understandable. Donating to adl of all companies was a mistake.
The twitter replies are surprisingly redpilled.

pewds mod said y'all are attacking him, why don't you stop?

Wow, he really doubled down on this.

Sad to see.

legit Jow Forums dog-whistling Pewds died in 2017...

Attached: Bildschirmfoto-2017-09-13-um-09.55.24.png (800x520, 576K)

Ban Islam

Attached: 4567901a.jpg (427x600, 45K)

Imagine thinking an atheist is going to hold his ground. It was only teen rebellion, folks

But he has denounced white supremacy in the past, this isn't his first time doing so.

Seriously if you made stupid easy YouTube money like him would you not just try to bribe some shitty little kike organization like the ADL to fuck off

Attached: FC1DFB4D-04C1-4BFE-B7AC-B92C47CA59A8.jpg (750x734, 55K)

Mods, why are you not doing your job? I know for a fact this thread has been reported at least 20 times. It has nothing to do with politics.

Not even mad, just makes me think what a fantastic money making racket there is, in going around calling people X-ists/"being against hate"
Honestly might look into starting one of these organisations myself, all you gotta do is insult people on the internet and collect Soros gibs
Sounds like easy money

Attached: 1517870876720.jpg (600x800, 112K)

It just costs your soul.

Becoming a human trafficker in Libya is even easier money, but you destroy our continent even faster.

>it's not my fight
This is a not a man.

what a complete cuck this guy is

Attached: 1566759799307.jpg (750x949, 99K)

Why dont you do your job and shut up...

BOT USING HACK FAGGOT

FUCK OFF TO YOUTUBE SHITIEPEE

>The facts
Propaganda red flag on the word go
>Jow Forums tried to rile you all up
Jow Forums is not a hivemind, but it is anonymous. Any attempts to hivemind are met with "NYPA fag" and it's just as likely the mod made the thread himself.
>Felix is not being "blackmailed". This rumor is 100% false.
Problem quotations are also a red flag. How do you know it's false when you openly claim his reasoning is an assumption on your part and you are not Felix or work with the ADL (per your claim)? "100% false" cannot be substantiated.
>YT comments being sorted by new is weird
[Shit]Opinions are not facts
>ADL has no control, but YT comment sorting coincides with my opinion now
Why is this in bold?
>sive asked you to stop
Maybe he did, and the people said no.
>a bunch of new / alt accounts
Seniority isn't an argument or a claim to legitimacy.
>Check post history before upvoting
Unless it's me, your beloved moderator.
>I've been called names
Good
>I do not work for Reddit or ADL
Volunteer work is still work.
>Felix was surprised we broke in, but now he likes us.
There is only proof for one of these claims
>I am not defending ADL in this post
Then why claim "they're against bigotry and hate" while pointing out their degree of control in bold?
>Felix donated to ADL. he is not controlled/employed/affiliated
The first statement is true, the second statement is false. You don't pay somebody you're employed to, but ADL has had words with him before and as such a negative affiliation is established.
>Automod is removing posts from new guys
It's not really an automod if you're telling it what to do, is it?

Propaganda rating: 3/13
Verdict: Not buyin it

It is an ocean of piss though. The point is that you piss back upon the pissers until they get pissed and piss off.

good summary.

google lavon affair

Martin, we are very disappointed in you.

Gay thread 10,000 on this
breitbart.com/tech/2019/09/09/editor-the-post-millennial-conservative-website-hit-by-cyberattack/
Meanwhile twitter says this about zoe quinn
Just a cohencidence

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-075942_Chrome.jpg (1080x2280, 170K)

>giving money to a pedophile jewish elite organization that uses smear as blackmail

"wow pewds proud of you"

fucking dumbass zoomers

Attached: Portrait-head-of-Caracalla-Emperor-Marcus-Aurelius-Antonius-ca-AD-217-30-Late.png (720x922, 158K)

you are watching a movie
Q

Attached: adl.jpg (467x454, 34K)

This completely changes my opinion of him. He was viewed online as a classic persona of a YouTuber. Now he's donating money to an organization that will stomp out all YouTubers until there is no one left on the platform except ADL approved celebrities.

Whoa this is something .
Wtf
>Israel publicly denied any involvement in the incident for 51 years; however, the surviving agents were officially honored in 2005, being awarded certificates of appreciation by Israeli President Moshe Katsav.[3]

Attached: Let_Me_Go_Shut_It_Down.png (515x422, 338K)

Fucking swedes man.

Its weird that he hid his donation in an ad trying to get children to install a datamining browser add-on. Almost like hes just a greedy, soulless piece of shit.

Attached: ADL.png (961x1256, 542K)

Attached: Pew.png (960x806, 150K)

Attached: PewPew.png (963x1349, 532K)

Ban Mossad first , you pathetic faggot. No one buys your false flag anymore.

So what did Susan's letter say? Felix only shared one small part of it. Pretty sus.

And the ADL is paid by Youtube to flag content like videos and comments (as we witnessed with the massive removal of comments mentioning the ADL) so it's weirder when a content creator gives them money. I thought you italians knew quite a bit about bribing cops....

he's literally redpilling 100m people as we speak. What have you done?

Holy shit. The zoomers refuse to stand down.
They know the adl is bad news.
Jewdar activated on the next generation

>but jews have no power you guise!
>those are just silly conspiracy theories!

How come Jews always profit from any tragedy, even when the tragedy doesn't involve Jews?

Isreali mossad allowed 9/11 to happen and even facilitated it, and it is very like a cruise missile struck the pentagon and it is 100% sure the buildings were broght down by explosifs and there is a clip of bush engaging in a ritualistic luciferian blood sacrifice with black kids in classroom right as planes hit

>plays minecraft with boring inane commentary
>redpilling
what the fuck are you talking about?

americangoy.blogspot.com/2008/05/about-anti-defamation-league-spy.html

this but honestly

Attached: ZyklonBen.jpg (534x401, 40K)

Attached: you have to go back.png (800x820, 267K)

welcome to Jow Forums
enjoy your stay because you're here forever.
Once you take the redpill you can never go back

Attached: 1564910482617.jpg (643x675, 67K)

fuck off back to pleddit.

Kikes really represent just about every bad thing about humanity as a whole.

Attached: 1524253022381.jpg (399x384, 19K)

if he can't handled being told to fuck off, he isn't worth being here. The redpill isn't for every one, fags here seem to be missing that.

die.

I don't want to hate a whole race but they really make it hard not to when every time I read some degenerate shit online it's some kind of *berg or *stein.

I'm sure there are normal non-denegerate jews that are not working to subvert their host nation, but I haven't seen a good example yet.

Attached: ultra_instinct.jpg (960x830, 90K)

go for a walk, try not to panic.

All you need to know OP.

Attached: thejpquestion.jpg (679x518, 37K)

I hope you won't feel alone irl after being here. It's a process, swallowing the red.

>I don't want to hate a whole race
They aren't a racial construct, not a ethnic construct, not a linguistic construct...They are a theological construct.

use duckduckgo.com

I've seen some, like frame game radio, who no is lost, and some random jewish chick who acknowledged how isreal and jews in general do that shit to us. That's about it. Oh, a fag I know who fucks an asian trap.

Jews

Attached: redpill100milly.png (1000x720, 601K)

let me just
https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p26xGXbam_w

If Shittypie was a real hero he'd set up a private island type affair or move somewhere with no regulations on speech, upload red-pilled content to his 100m followers and change the fucking world. All this power in the hands on one man.

Attached: 1568202180191.jpg (974x928, 281K)