Immigrants commit less crime you racists!

>not actually my belief but articles like this say it is
themarshallproject.org/2018/03/30/the-myth-of-the-criminal-immigrant

Attached: ue3xfr5.gif (728x408, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jbcsAQEocJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=ahSmNv0P7lA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what a huge waste of research effort pretending anyone ever meant legal immigrants

>Average crime numbers us going down with more immigrants therefore immigrants reduce crime because correlation equals causation, studio says

Because people are generally let in based on merit. But their kids and their kids kids will on average regress closer to the norm.

We stand on the shoulders of giants. The beauty of our culture didn't come from nowhere. It is an inheritance that our people built and fought for and died to protect. It's RACIAL.

My ancestors are smiling down on me, can you say the same?

Attached: 1567828407091.jpg (825x1076, 250K)

>legal
Why are mutts like this?

Attached: 1568011888885.png (1121x862, 632K)

Attached: jew immigrants.jpg (1242x1488, 418K)

Attached: IMG_20190911_032824.jpg (2182x1220, 701K)

Because 6 of the world's 7 billion people would move here tomorrow if we let them. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Powerful

And how many of the ones you let in are white, do you think?

Attached: 1566187710131.gif (602x579, 2.46M)

6 of the world's 7 bilion people must be suicidal

>RISKED her own COMFORT!

Amazing. So brave.

Also kek at that estimation. Mutts are mad dumb at numbers

Attached: 1567141203697.png (713x611, 39K)

But they still commit crime?

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

ALL immigrants are trash

Only compared to native blacks. Immigrants commit more crime than native whites, but they always lump blacks and whites together to make a political narrative

>Ignore the actual crime they commit, look at the big picture since 1980, cause only immigration changes happened in that time period.

Yeah, because it's not like there wasn't a dozen tough on crime bills, anti gang actions and the war on drugs in this time.

We take in 1 million legal immigrants per year. Does any country take more?

Both USA and Russia the 2 main nuclear superpowers are being mutt'd with subhumans for some surprising reason. Russians "take" in around a million of niggers from Central Asia per year also.

HEY! She could have been pretty inconvenienced if ICE or the police showed up on her door. It would do several days worth of damage potentially.

youtu.be/jbcsAQEocJ0
Also look at the fbi's most wanted page, 90% illegal mexicans

Legal immigrants, yes, because they're screened for criminal records and have the means and conscientiousness to navigate the system. Same goes for visa overstay illegals. But border jumpers lol no.

Even then the commit more crimes then Americans of European decent. Blacks just drive the numbers up that much.

Illegals also have means for the most part dude. They have to pay for "safe passage". They basically pay the human smugglers, whether cartel or ngo and the banks launder the money as necessary. Welfare entitlement is part of the price included.

Says the non-American who thinks he/she can be in American politics

The plague

Mexico will be the white ethnostate in 50 years.

People who come through legal channels are by nature more law abiding.

People who can immigrate in a merit-based system are better educated and come from better upbringing.

People who want to improve their lot in life and make the sacrifices to do so are better citizens.

Who knew that people who faced adversity but overcame, come from good educated stock, and begin their new life on legal footing would commit less crime?

Who *didn't* know this?

Attached: Uhhhh....png (582x365, 187K)

>only shows legal immigrants no illegals
>only shows national average with criminal niggers added in

Compare the crime rates to whites only

This clearly doesnt apply to refugees.

Yeah it's weird how far the lies are stretched.
They are so good at lying that the truth is even used as a lie.
They know people are lazy or cant be bothered to look into this deeper so they make the lie complex enough for most people to turn off their brains and follow what is said.

Attached: 1_1-nb8-7D-NbVRpLHqsvrkw.jpg (1596x899, 210K)

Australia...
Isnt that the country where a bunch of sand niggers are riding Kangaroos and fucking white women while eating halal chicken from KFC?

nice one.
I actually like Jerry Seinfeld

Jeez your level of trolling is weak bud.

Today some broad posted about San Francisco's gun related homicides were down 49% and its the bestest in the USA.
>In the article it says the decrease was the highest in the black population
This made my dick tingle so i went deeper to investigate.
I found a "woke" article that was literally and I shit you not, titled
*drum roll*
>The African-American Exodus From San Francisco

Attached: goede morgen anoniem.jpg (239x227, 13K)

its not like immigrants would rape an elderly kikette

youtube.com/watch?v=ahSmNv0P7lA

Comparing brown hordes to a population with blacks in it.
Real high standard there.

Attached: 1371343505331.png (501x585, 8K)

Why did these Dreamers make her uncomfortable?

kys, Jow Forums means civnat toothpaste not welcome

Attached: 1567606450439.gif (424x240, 923K)

>Immigrants
>so tiresome

What?
Why would that matter!?!?
Are you a racist white supremacist nazi or something?
Now pay me for existing Whitey MacMayonaisse

Attached: 12987329832545598322.jpg (540x675, 69K)

>Also kek at that estimation. Mutts are mad dumb at numbers
Toothpaste gets rid of bad germs before they create cavities, you might wanna use some, ass breath.

In the second paragraph it says sanctuary cities but this is about legal immigrants.
Lying fucking jews.

Attached: 1567308741293.png (445x723, 283K)

That's a strange way of saying "Children of immigrants are more violent than their parents, and make the U.S. appear more violent since they are counted as U.S. citizens"

Attached: Little old man in the wall12.jpg (1125x1140, 572K)

>Immigrants commit less crime
I have never understood this whataboutism.

And the only reason legal immigrants comit less crime than Americans is because blacks are natural citizens.

lol well desu legal immigrants tend to be richer.
Its not cheap to come to the US legally and you risk being kicked out at any time.

That's not true desu, Asians commit significantly less crime than whites.

Immigrant crime statistics should be almost zero. We shouldn’t let anyone in who is either a criminal or likely to commit a crime. This is why we need a secure border.

I may have a few rotten bananas on the counter but I am never going to the store and getting more rotten bananas to bring home.

Asians are a small fraction of immigrants.

I don't like rotten bananas either