How did WTC7 fall?

how did WTC7 fall?

Attached: 1568031613378.webm (992x720, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ae911truth.org/wtc7
mediafire.com/file/sj7fev3yqx4of9h/UAF_WTC7_Draft_Report_09-03-2019.pdf/file
youtube.com/watch?v=p5DMjnbmhXo
youtu.be/Uk3t6kbn1tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=a01FmP8-Bws
youtube.com/watch?v=x2mg5ndzVgg&list=PL_cJ8k_C3XEWi9IrA7dKse0vo8SE6J1oJ&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=E2NFKJKFZX8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ey0dARcRQmc
youtube.com/watch?v=qqyOOYFAmc0
youtube.com/watch?v=_oZuM7Fq7AE
youtube.com/watch?v=F-N5Gw5u0LY
youtube.com/watch?v=IX6EUVnHxC8
youtube.com/watch?v=yRhlnvlRZzU
youtube.com/watch?v=yxl_OuO0aGs
youtube.com/watch?v=7PpHyqNrmH4
youtube.com/watch?v=bGYs1rbqrVI
youtube.com/watch?v=SuEGbiHCqpU
youtube.com/watch?v=icaOBwWZan0
youtube.com/watch?v=RYV33LKDY8k
media.uaf.edu/media/t/0_xf8c7khp
ae911truth.org/evidence/high-temperature-thermitic-reactions
youtube.com/watch?v=PmkYJIeciuY
youtube.com/watch?v=AzGV9EFPLmw
youtube.com/watch?v=LvdNHaOBGk4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That never happened, take meds schizo

straight down.

a plane flew into it, retard

You didn't see WTC7 collapse because it is not there

Fire. What else.

There was a fire and it weakened the core structure, retarded nazi

Attached: images (57).jpg (435x260, 14K)

it was poorly built so it naturally collapsed
it just coincided with 9/11 attacks :^)

>fire and it weakened the core structure
lol

Australians actually believe this

Look behind you.

according to this 114 page report from 3 engineering PhDs, not fire.
>The simultaneous failure of all core columns over 8 stories followed 1.3 seconds later by the simultaneous failure of all exterior columns over 8 stories produces almost exactly the behavior observed in videos of the collapse
ae911truth.org/wtc7
mediafire.com/file/sj7fev3yqx4of9h/UAF_WTC7_Draft_Report_09-03-2019.pdf/file

There wasn't even any jet fuel in that building.

definitely getting a lot of beer, today is going to be fucking golden.

>when localized, asymmetric, stochastic damage without the required energy density causes a symmetrical structure to systemically fail and fall through the path of most resistance at free fall speed but you had a late dermatologist appointment

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x680, 60K)

It did.

>how did WTC7 fall?

Larry Silverstein told them to demo it.

(read: the building was already wired and ready to go before 9/11, the whole thing is a fucking scam)

youtube.com/watch?v=p5DMjnbmhXo

No, it didn't

Like this.
>psssshhhhhhh boom booom booom crack boom boom boom
NOOOOO!!!!
>crash tink tink

Old mate Lucky Larry had to "pull it"

How is he so lucky?

What's wrong with whites in America? Your government has de-classified docs about planning terrorist attacks against you, your government evidently DOES do terrorist attacks against you...umm rise up maybe?

little known fact, there were 3 planes. 3 towers. So here you go

The answer is anti-semetic

WTC7 was demolished. The building was evacuated and all the firefighters were asked to leave. They set up a safety perimeter. This was over two hours before it collapsed. CNN during those two hours had a text update that the collapse was going to happen. BBC prematurely said the building had collapsed.

Lucky Larry didn’t just say he pulled it, according to some Fox News jew with the last name Shapiro (no relation to Ben) he was on the phone with insurance about demoing the building. Official narrative defense force claims this story is heresy and also that the context indicates the building came down anyways moments later but it does not. Its obvious they were originally going to claim that they demoed the building but this was altered since you can’t demo a building in that short amount of time unless it was already set up to be demoed

>how did WTC7 fall?
Nerve gas

pic rel.

Attached: bread_jam2.jpg (570x392, 61K)

Damn dont say that it was mostly Italian workers who built that site

Two faggots were fucking in the basement and accident lit the diesel tanks on fire which simultaneously took out all the pillars and collapsed the building.

that was the 2 others towers. official story is that wtc 7 cought debrees and the fundation burnt so the whole building fell down like a house of cards

There were no fucking fire trucks left to try to put out the blaze. It fucking burned uncontrollably (noone even trying to put it out just watching it burn) until it collapsed.

Usama bin laden splashed kerosene on it.

Attached: the_nose_knows.gif (650x804, 28K)

You’re right. It burned down.

Attached: 7C7CF51D-A576-4CDD-9E3E-5C5F9E52AB7D.jpg (275x183, 9K)

>Pull it!

Attached: larry-and-clara-silverstein.jpg (1600x1200, 159K)

that dude who dropped his passport on the street did the thing

Power was cut off and the hologram machine malfunctioned

Indeed. A fire was started in the office used by Hillary Clinton's campaign financial team. Just jumped on that opportunity there. Seems all the evidence needed for her criminal investigation was sadly lost.

Same way the WTC fell
Steel beam detonation

youtu.be/Uk3t6kbn1tQ

Saddam drove his mobile gas chambers into it and they exploded

back and to the left

>how did WTC7 fall?
Mostly down, but also a little sideways.

Lucky Larry Noseberg pulled it

Attached: 410F161B-90BC-45C0-BD68-2FD654141FE7.jpg (500x496, 25K)

At free fall speed.

wut

500 new york fire chiefs completed an investigation this august which determined that building 7 was demolished by explosives, no debate. theres lots of authority saying building 7 is fucked

A plane did all of it. Watch out for planes.

Attached: 1567318134561m.jpg (1024x767, 199K)

>At free fall speed.

...and in perfects symmetry.

ya but how did these CORE's get damaged. WHEN no plane hit it. hmmmmmmmm

You really believe debris from the other towers, fucking did it LOL

and you know, it's standard procedure to have all buildings in new york wired for demolition...just in case. ya know.

OR, that you can wire a building for demolition in a few hours LOL
That's standard (just don't google that info, cause you get some bullshit that it takes days!)

Attached: 1567561823313.webm (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Theramite

Why did the taco truck on the street get smashed!
Its a conspiracy!
Muslims dindu nuffin dey good boys!

>Complains of kike propaganda
>believes CAIR islamokike propaganda
>muslims dindu nuffin

Structural engineer here. There are plenty of ways that a surrounding building's collapse can bring about the collapse oכ a nearby building, but I don't know why I should bother explaining to conspiracy theorist incels anyway. Enjoy being irrelevant.

same way the others fell, DEW

Attached: seismic equilalents.png (1235x925, 219K)

Dr. Judy Wood received her B.S. (Civil Engineering, 1981) (Structural Engineering), M.S. (Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics), 1983), and Ph.D. (Materials Engineering Science, 1992) from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia.

Brief Summary of Key 9/11 Evidence to Explain | Dr. Judy Wood, Ph.D (Materials Science Engineering)
youtube.com/watch?v=a01FmP8-Bws

irefutable playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=x2mg5ndzVgg&list=PL_cJ8k_C3XEWi9IrA7dKse0vo8SE6J1oJ&index=1

September 11th: The New Hiroshima
youtube.com/watch?v=E2NFKJKFZX8

Ambrose Lane interview
youtube.com/watch?v=Ey0dARcRQmc
youtube.com/watch?v=qqyOOYFAmc0

Jesse Ventura interview
youtube.com/watch?v=_oZuM7Fq7AE
youtube.com/watch?v=F-N5Gw5u0LY

rich hall interview 1/2
youtube.com/watch?v=IX6EUVnHxC8
youtube.com/watch?v=yRhlnvlRZzU
youtube.com/watch?v=yxl_OuO0aGs

rich hall interview 2/2
youtube.com/watch?v=7PpHyqNrmH4
youtube.com/watch?v=bGYs1rbqrVI
youtube.com/watch?v=SuEGbiHCqpU

9/11: The EVIDENCE - Theo Chalmers interviews Dr. Judy Wood
youtube.com/watch?v=icaOBwWZan0

Attached: Slide6.jpg (960x720, 145K)

Attached: 1476562993447.jpg (882x731, 124K)

Beware the evils of alcohol, user.

Attached: 8cd7ad906587aac482e025dac54a21a4.jpg (500x625, 39K)

Attached: 1568206137978.png (628x772, 491K)

>a surrounding building's collapse can bring about the collapse oכ a nearby building
except hardly any buildings outside of the WTC complex were damaged? only superficial damage to the deutsche bank across the street.. sounds like youre pretty clueless on the details of the event, m8.

Attached: 1556882853899.jpg (768x1024, 330K)

Attached: 1567533848160.gif (255x287, 509K)

>how did WTC7 fall?
Gravity, pancake effect caused by burning furniture.

Attached: 1-67.gif (300x240, 105K)

kek

>not sure if serious

Attached: 1531190700262.webm (640x360, 376K)

>Me smart
>you fool
>trust me

>big brain

Attached: 1567800086626s.jpg (125x119, 2K)

>what is a plane crashed into it

I miss the shrills that normally invade 9/11 threads.
It seems Trump told BB to stop interfering in american affairs or something. The shrill count is way the fuck down in last couple of days.
The ones we see seem home grown.

Attached: 1559148855813.jpg (1242x646, 162K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RYV33LKDY8k
media.uaf.edu/media/t/0_xf8c7khp
ae911truth.org/wtc7

read the report. It's over you shills

We can see hot it fell

I'd like to know why

>ae911"truth"
can you link me where these gatekeep... i mean, fellow truthers, talk about the ~1400 cars that were destroyed? some look like they melted, yet paper all over the place and no one was burned? i sure hope you can find a link for me, ive been searching on their website as everyone thinks so highly of them. i cant seem to find anything on it, however. please help?

Attached: street1.jpg (400x600, 33K)

lol furniture, that's all made of foams and materials that consume shit tons of BTUs and turn into a black goop. maybe the arms on an executive chair were wood, lmao

Of course it was fire

Attached: WTC advertisement 1983.jpg (447x597, 142K)

Jews

>appeals to authority, offers absolutely zero value

illegal amounts of fuel oil

ae911truth.org/evidence/high-temperature-thermitic-reactions

are you saying it was thermite? or molten metal spraying around to cause all of that? it somehow avoided all people/paper/some rubber/ some trees and fucked up ~1400 cars? not a single mention of cars or vehicles in that link, try again?

Attached: tree unscathed.png (1235x924, 1.71M)

are you the DEW user?

youtube.com/watch?v=PmkYJIeciuY

This is the only explanation that makes sense. It obviously wasn't thermite or bombs.

Straight down! Ha

That office furniture got really hot user
Just look at the cars around the WTC

Attached: 1556479457422.jpg (960x720, 171K)

what's happening there?

>are you the DEW user?
are you giving up, or what? dont tell me those guys who are after the truth are ignoring evidence? surely they have looked at this and have an explanation?

Attached: 02114vc.jpg (759x518, 211K)

Pretty awesome that they crashed the planes exactly into the spots where the bombs were planted and didn't set them off and they even burned for an hour before somebody pressed the detonation button.

nah, a boxcutter fell out of tower 1 and sliced through all the columns, didn't you read the report?

Attached: wolf-happy.jpg (252x210, 15K)

ok call me a glownigger or whatever, im actually more like a real nigger because im too lazy to research, but i remember hearing that the whole complex shared a parking garage, and the subterranean damage caused by the impact of the 2 towers caused fires and structural damage underground leading to tower 7 to collapse...

you are disinformation to associate people disputing the NIST report with fringe ideas.

Honestly I'm going with directed nukes in the basement directed right up the elevator shafts.
It explains the melted cars and the turning of the center 3 inch thick metal structural I beams to dust.
Termite was used for the control.

Attached: 911 nuke gif.gif (1035x828, 1.61M)

High energy....
I don't think so (yea I'm aware nukes are high energy), the shaking points towards a underground nuke.

Attached: interfearence from nuke.webm (640x480, 2.94M)

>and the subterranean damage
they lied to you, user. the surrounding walls werent even ruptured. it were damaged a little from heavy machinery used in cleanup... but not a massive collapse, for some reason

>directed nukes in the basement directed right up the elevator shafts.
yet 14 people survived closest to it? the only people to survive in those towers??

>it explains the melted cars
does it, though? didnt affect any paper, no people in those streets were burned, some rubber, some trees, some plastic? how is this explained by a nuke? if its directional.. shouldnt it not have even touched the cars? and user, youre forgetting the most important detail.. no radiation

Attached: Slide29.jpg (960x720, 204K)

Kek

A new theory emerges.

Get in here, Adam Green is proving jews did 9/11
youtube.com/watch?v=AzGV9EFPLmw

Attached: Gotta jew fast.jpg (1024x768, 183K)

underrated

Attached: ferengi.jpg (495x547, 39K)

>directed nukes
no, unless you mean something completely different with that

nukes create radiation and especially underground ones create large amounts of fallout

if there were nukes I'm pretty sure most of manhattan would still be uninhabitable today

>underground nuke
again, the only people to survive were CLOSEST to the supposed blast. how these fucking people survived at all, is astonishing. but the fact they were untouched and walked out after? everyone else, ~1100 people, completely unaccounted for. no DNA or anything
youtube.com/watch?v=LvdNHaOBGk4

Attached: Stairwell B Tower 1.png (1726x1062, 2.27M)