Are Americans just going to ignore the Star of David?

Are Americans just going to ignore the Star of David?

Attached: 342137E5-9B72-43EA-836E-6A8E6441128C.png (800x800, 398K)

Never noticed that before.

eh

Yeah but protesting it would be social suicide. All I can do is say I’ve known about that for a while and ignore it

a happy slave is a hardworking slave

Are Americans just going to ignore their mutilated cattle cocks?

Why not? They've been ignoring the pyramid on their one dollar note for over a century.

its a 2d orthographic projection of a 64 tetrahedron shape, otherwise known as a tetragrammaton. this shape has 6 dimensions and can be used to solve for every equation and algorithm, just like M0, but unlike M0 it doesnt need to recurse infinitely in order to do that. the lost platonic solid, the ark of the covenant et cetera. the real metatrons cube.

all the other shapes and memes are fake, only the 64 tetrahedron star is the tetragrammaton. fun fact real analog images of atoms show they are shaped like tetrahedrons, all the other religious geometry comes from this, for example the hippies and their Flower of Life bullshit is merely a bunch of fucking circle superimposed where one face of the star would be. fools.

the pyramid r3presents mans transcendance, for example pure unexcelled awakening in zen buddhism.

They've been ignoring the Seal of Solomon and the "novus ordo seclorum" on the back of the dollar.

They've also been ignoring that every single founding father was a freemason, and that the united states constitution is word for word freemason, Luciferian doctrine.

Naw. Either are your women when I come there on a sex tour.

Attached: 1463224564090.jpg (1311x338, 108K)

Dudebro, my countrymen are just satisfied going to work, getting paid, all the food and drink, leisure activities, drugs and sex, and overall being NPCs to care enough to notice let alone revolt. Sure they protest or march about this or that, but until the day 100 million people march on D.C., nothing will ever be done.

not entirely sure how you pretend constitutional law is not the pinnacle of humanist philosophy. not even buddhists could conceive of a nation where we are collectively obligated to uphold others' rights. its transcendental.

Found the mason.

the years are wrong on that meme, 2014 versus 2012, the order is misleading and mischaracterizes her progression through the maturation process.

its funny how people believe Satan is a joke one second, and then attribute every imaginable perfection and organization to him the next second

of course demonic lies have wormed their way into this world, that doesn't somehow mean every single element of the US and its population is evil

im a zen buddhist. do you have any humanist philosophy better than constitutional law?

Over half the people that make these threads are muslims or shitskins dawg. Especially if they got a memeflag

>dawg
found the nigger

Why are you seeing something that isn't there?
>inb4 some shitty MS Paint drawing that connects the dots like a kindergartener
I can make a square too, you disingenuous moron.

americans are cursed with a disease that deflects any inquiry into the star of david and channels it instead into an irrepressible urge to consume mass media, accumulate debt, and commit circumcision

>his infection is so advanced that he perceives the Judenstern as a square

If I’m not mistaken, Jews didn’t even use that glyph as their symbol when this crest was designed.

buddhists do, hindu and vedic hindu as well. its a tetragrammton, just a 2d orthographic projection.

No, no goy. That’s a Freemason symbol. Clearly not the Star of David.