How you bigots feel when you see pictures like this

how you bigots feel when you see pictures like this.

Attached: EBet8NnW4AUe4uf.jpg (1200x900, 230K)

Pizza, sprite and popcorn?
Amerilards

this is usually my reaction

Attached: prss laugh 1_4.webm (1280x720, 2.49M)

Indifferent. Like watching a soap opera.

Nobody ever gave me pizza and beer.

>Like watching a soap opera.
How do you always manage to find the absolute faggiest thing to say so often?? It's downright impressive.

>How does this picture of a beaner kid with pizza and soda make you feel?
When I was his age [about 20years ago maybe]
My father being a drunk couldn't afford much food at all. and it was emberesing to never be able to come in with 2 bucks for pizza/hot dog days.
How do I feel about this kid in the US? Fuckem I don't know how the rest of his year is and I don't give a fuck.

Attached: hank,bored.png (384x274, 122K)

Oh and I just noticed these kids are all fat little shits.

This kids doing all right.

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-004245_DuckDuckGo.jpg (720x1280, 337K)

I feel nothing because non-whites don't register as sentient to me, it's like seeing a lady bug. It's there, it's alive, but it doesn't matter.

DISGUSTED because every mongrel in that image is fat.

I'm white so my feelings are actually valid.

annoyed that the government isn't shooting these people as they try to cross the border. the reason they keep coming is there are literally no consequences to attempt to enter the US. there is nothing. zero risk. that needs to change.

He looks like a 25 year old man already.

>how you bigots feel when you see pictures like this.
Hungry.

Hungry, that’s what. I could go for a pizza right now, but nowhere’s open yet.

those are two fat fucks, how are the spics starving again ?

Absolutely nothing.
Shit happens, she is alive, that photo isnt even a sad one of a nigger kid starving, so fuck off leaf

It makes my dick hard!

Like Obama did nothing in 8 years

Like beating the parents. If they just did the responsible thing and watched over and took care of their own fucking kids instead of letting them be used by traffickers to get into America we wouldn't have to feed them pizza that could have been used to feed the poor. What a fucking drain on our resources.

Angry and disgusted. I hate seeing badly raised spoiled kids.

>already obese and dumb
>coming to the USA to get fatter and dumber
Were doomed as a species. Victim to our success.

Attached: 1560659856292.jpg (471x388, 94K)

she should be with her parents back in Mexico too

B-but...y-you...
...white privilege!!!!
Y-you're white! You have everything given to you! Y-you know nothing about privation!!! Y-you're all rich, and never worked f-for anything!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Libtard.jpg (300x261, 20K)

Want some bisquits fren?

Attached: 4d5.png (694x495, 128K)

Tears of joy for a free American pizza. Best day of her life

All those fat kids must be running away from horrible condition's back home

shh sweetie, i know you're sad but surely another slice is not the answer.

That turd doesnt run he simply rolls

Fat people are malnourished.

nah Mexicans are genuinely fat niggers
they're like top 5 in the fattest countries or something

Feel like the fat beaners should go home and make their country great. Speak Spanish there and throw out the corrupt politicians, they have enough weapons to do it.

Free food! Be grateful you little bitch.

Eating better than they would in their country.
I feel like they should be thankful.

"JUST LET THEM IN YOU BIGOTS"

Attached: 1566223594328.jpg (640x640, 44K)

Why don't South Americans actually build things and make an economy and export shit?
How bout that? So their kids can have something.
You know, like white people do?
I had to use a fake picture to provide example sorry.

Attached: a35b622b2aa7d9e1b817e0104d7aa1fe.jpg (840x357, 53K)

Yes Moorish fren

Attached: 1567584366662.jpg (320x320, 16K)

just wondering what kind of piece of shit takes their kids to do illegal stuff. if they tried this in israel they would be shot.

>God I wish that were me

Why are You mean? :(

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 28K)

Fat people eat too much in the way of processed, simple carbohydrates. It's basically eating sugar all the time.

As a matter of fact, Americans get so much sugar in their processed foods, their liver is incapable of processing it all over the space of a year, and most of them are suffering from sugar poisoning. This makes you a fat fuck, screws up your insulin production, fucks up your joints, and messes with your nervous system.

And yes...processed foods have little actual nourishment, not much in the way of minerals, vitamins, protein, etc.
Best way in the world to poison an entire population without anyone being able to accuse you of poisoning an entire population.

Attached: TypicalFagLib.jpg (513x1000, 78K)

I see BROWN FEMALE FRAGILITY!

Obviously she is given everything she needs: food, shelter, and protection. And yet, she still wants more. This sense of entitlement is a clear sign of brown female fragility.

It's a matter of time until this girl because an agent of hate through the clearly documented process that leads from fragility to hate.

#KillAllBrowns #FemaleFragility #BrownFragility #StandAgainstBrownHate #BrownFemaleRage

Attached: 18d335d1-382f-473d-94eb-76f19b6ffff7..jpg (788x460, 95K)

nothing really

I laugh.
And then I cry.
Of laughter.

Attached: A25083C0-4095-4177-9737-9343A474C827.jpg (1000x1000, 111K)

:)

Attached: 1505989943243.jpg (248x189, 15K)

like i've just discovered a free slice of pizza.

Why are you replying to yourself..

Pizza sounds fucking amazing right now

So cute girl

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Attached: Schlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

hongry

It makes me ask, "How could her parents be so irresponsible?"

I feel sorry for the little girl. She was probably raped by spics for her entire journey. She probably wants her parents to go to jail for what they've put her through.

He's a very lonely canadian

>pepperoni
patrician pizza taste, i can tell that goblina is overjoyed to have the pinnacle of human cuisine before her

You sound that those kikes expelled from iberia

Attached: 1523196882087.gif (538x572, 338K)

It's called schizophrenia

Actually, I'll get some pizza, I am hungry.

Horrible OP.
I'm gonna go race-mix to make it up to little juanita there

>and messes with your nervous system.
Sugar is a neurotoxin.
Its not like eating a tad bit more fat, which will just not be metabolized or a tad bit too much protein which will just put some extra pressure on your liver and kidneys....
It doesn't matter if its a simple carb or not, its sugar, it will fuck up your hormones, clog your arteries, shit on your liver and brain, make you blind, overdrive the pancreas, enlarge your prostate, grow your tits, put you in a literal state of lethargy and on top of that induce brain fog even if its a banana or an apple.
Imagine what fructose corn syrup or that artificual bullshit does to you.
For example high fructose corn syrup is not processed like glucose by ever cell of your body, its fructose and its processed by the fucking liver only.
Can you imagine getting cirrhosis from sweets? On top of the already bad situation of your body drawing out nutrients from your organs to deal with your fucking gluttonous shit.
Most people don't know this but actually hunger is one of your best, closest and dearest friends, one of the strongest if not the strongest medicine and on top of that its for fucking free, making it one of the most potent enemies of the jews.

mirth

> high glycemic food
> high fructose corn syrup

Not surprising they are fatties.

My penis becomes bigger

I see 2 fat beaners who could skip a few weeks worth of meals if they want to pull off being a "refugee"

Send it back

The same way when I see a gorilla in a cage. It must go back to it’s habitat in the jungle!

You guys realize this isn't a BP processing facility but the El paso Walmart entry near Bassett place? Iirc her folks just got smoked by 7.62x39. That said they should never have been in El Paso to begin with.

Attached: gun-wrap-americana-drivein.jpg (500x310, 62K)

The two fat kids seem fine, she clearly was upset she didnt get bacon on her pizza

Spam thread

Based

how woukd you expect these 600 lbs lards to 'just not eat'

hmm let's see. looks like a vinyl tile floor so indoors. i something made by everlast so exercise gear. pepperoni pizza and a soda. these kids are living the dream. wish i had it so good growing up.

Like we spent too much feeding them already

i feel sad knowing that those 250 pound 10 years olds in the back parents where hear long enough to waste there welfare money making there boys obese

i see three fat kids that left their country because they had no food.

Not everyone likes peperoni pizza

Imagine being a teacher in the 1980's and seeing a bunch of kids full of hope and now it's 40 years later and just as you're nearing death you come into the final year of teaching and this is all that's left

A bunch of fat stupid faced spics who stare at you with blank faces

I sorta understand why you have school shooters
I would be beside myself with rage fuming and seething if I have to sit next to these troglodytes on public transport, let alone actual school

Attached: 3cc.png (1076x1105, 2.66M)

Absolutely nothing.
I don't care or want to care for someone that is not my family/ or close to me.
It gets me absolutely nothing of value in return.
If anything it gets me shit like "lol y u help people lololol" "why did you help me I was fine" or some thanks and then get shit talked behind my back.
Fuck helping people. Fuck anyone that's not your kin.

Aroused.

By eating nutritious food, thats how you stay satiated, eating sugar only makes you hungrier and sicker.
Their hunger is sharp and insatiable because their bodies demand food constantly and they're not giving it the food it needs.
I've been on 1-2 meals a day for years and i can easily go 20-40 hours without food while training, working, running in the morning doing all kinds of shit and my blood sugars are stable at all times, you just never feel tired and moody because your blood sugar levels just never go down, neither do they spike when you eat right.
Its called balance and it cannot be maintained with starving organs and thin blood, you have to have the vitamins, the enzymes and cholesterol and the alkaline environment for your body to be able to function as it should.
Then some idiot tells me hurr durr Jesus didn't fast for 40 days thats not possible when there's people that fasted for like 3 months or maybe more and nothing happened to them apart from getting lean.
People hate themselves and hate food, i love cake for example there's this french village cake its the best ever but i don't go about eating it every fucking day, nor do i drink every day and all that should change for everybody.

Attached: 1564667613949.jpg (1080x1172, 74K)

Send them back.

Hungry.Pizza looks nice.

Fake pic. No kid is going to put a cqn of soda where it can easily spill, the opened bag is not in the right direction, the pizza crust is not in the right direction, and the two boys in the back don't seem fazed, hungry, or wary.

Also, those kids are fat.

The bottom picture makes me happy

Their parents are trash whose only accomplishment in life is an erect dick and an open womb.

Those pieces of shit intentionally knock up breeding age girls for the gibs.

in a way, yes

goddamn mexican children are fat

at least she got pizza, if I was in charge she'd get gruel and 1 million years gulag

Attached: Fake news kid.jpg (640x456, 73K)

You retards keep looking out for whoever makes themselves an enemy to the right, and then your leadership imports them in droves to intentionally cause more problems.

When the purge finally happens and pic related is finally sent packing, you all will go too. You don't like it in the US or Canada, then you are leaving.

She wanted Doritos you moron

>how woukd you expect these 600 lbs lards to 'just not eat'
I did it.
I was grossly obese. I was lucky, in that I had a large frame to hang it all from, because I had lifted weights my entire life, but I was unhappy and felt like crap.

So I just stopped eating.
I was losing 2 lbs a day, at first, that's how fat I was.
I kept going by looking at the scales every morning, and by actually starving I was seeing progress. I lost 150 lbs in about 3 months (when I had lost enough, the weight loss started to slow).

I started eating again, just a little at a time, and I stayed away from carbs completely.
Eventually, I added vegetables for carbs. Started exercising again, riding a bike instead of running, to take the pressure off my joints.

I finally reached a normal weight, or at least what was normal for me back when I was in my 20's. I actually had clothes in my closet from back then, started wearing them again.

I got the idea from that show "The Greatest Loser" or whatever it's called (don't watch tv).
I had read that the starvation method is actually what they use to get their contestants to lose so much weight, although they were telling everybody watching a completely different story.

It works, but it requires the discipline of our ancestors to accomplish it.
And stay away from the fermented Jew, it's like drinking sugar.

Attached: W..jpg (500x625, 112K)

Those are some obese enchilada eating fucks.

>giving overweight kids pizza and soda
No joke, this should be illegal.

We get these posts so many times daily. Either mods are kikes or they should do their fucking jobs.

>tfw theres no kebab on pizza

Seeing and reading stuff like this makes me glad that I've never drank a sip of soda in my life.