Inbred af

>inbred af
>no history to speak of
>invented literally nothing
>lived like animals in the dirt
>big empty lightbulb heads
>violent but too uncoordinated to fight well
Is there even a single White nation on this planet that's Somali-free?

Attached: ir167_hatewatch_crusaders_14928157_redux.png (700x465, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YmZlKxnvTSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1554644807892.jpg (960x960, 71K)

Those are Americans you braindead convict

>Is there even a single White nation on this planet that's Somali-free?
no, these fuckers are everywhere OP, all part of (((their))) plan!

Attached: 1567571375747.webm (720x720, 1.7M)

The History of Israel
"The beast shall carry the whore on its back, and these two shall hate each other. The beast shall burn her flesh with fire...."~The Revelation
Israel is the problem. Squad hate is NPC Jewish Single Party Dialectic participation

Attached: 1568199048530.jpg (513x575, 155K)

Fucking racist Whites COLONIZED Somalia, destroying their advanced civilization, knocking down all their buildings. It waz literal Wakanda before we showed up and ruined everything.

Keep us out of your mouth Abo

Attached: 1508001040610.jpg (816x812, 52K)

They never tested Somalis, find a source saying they did mutt.

I think you might be retarded

Since somalis, like any other blacks, cant reproduce without heavy doses of supplements in high and low latutudes, the problem might solve itself over time.
Lets declare vit. D as haram.

sxb why tf are you browsing Jow Forums

Attached: 1459568495404.png (470x512, 34K)

Americans? those faggots are terrorist, that plague my nation

I align with pol on 90% of things
I'm conservative, anti sjw and liberals.

based

Whats an abo?

The entire race needs to be rendered extinct via mass sterilization. They are so fucking useless and subhumanly ugly.

There aren't any Abos in America or Sweden or England, etc.

Full blood abos are subhuman.

Stay jelly mutt

Attached: HSSOPBb3_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

I dont know, I don't have much experience around niggers as no live in my city

das rite. Us Aussies are cunts and we corrupt everything our emu semen encrusted hands grope.

I've never seen an actual zoomali, desu

We don't go to france, ewww..
You guys are basically west africa.

You are a nigger tier country too

Found the butthurt retarded raghead.

raghead? i'm not arab
the term for us is bulbhead

Abos are harmless, I feel sorry for them more than anything. They're completely unsuited for modernity, the best thing we could do for them is give them a part of Australia to live in.

Disgusting animals.

Attached: 383.png (680x777, 167K)

>You guys are basically west africa
kek
I've seen 34 shitskins since the beginning of 2019, which amounts to about one erry 8 days (more like one erry 12 days outside of summer, since I live near the sea and it attracts tourists), most of them carribean dindus (quite less dumb than actual africans, because of colonial rape hybridization; and generally keep to themselves)
of course, since there's often several of them together, it's not rare at all that I go several weeks without even seeing one
rage moar, Mutt

Rage for what? Somalis don't give two shits about France, you guys are not even in our mind you are seen like Congo..

We go to actual white countries like Sweden, UK or USA

What? Oh, you're a mutt yourself, aren't you? Makes sense.

I'm not a mutt.. I'm Pure Somali ethnically

>(You)

Attached: 1564619974527.jpg (506x405, 43K)

You are such an autist that you keep count? Lmao.

As for me I see about a dozen nignogs every day, which would be pretty bad if it wasn't for the fact that it's the same nignogs every day.

>t. dinduXgoatfucker hybrid
as long as you don't come here, I'm very fine with whatever retarded "idea" crosses your 50% of chances to have less than 68IQ "mind"

Attached: 1547653040419.png (718x718, 429K)

You have a mutilated penis. Does it make you contemplate suicide?

Stop @ing i dont talk to west africans

arent most mutts also circumcised?

Estonia?

I do it for the lulz and curiosity
I already knew that outside of paris and a few bigger commie block shitties, France still is White as fuck (not living in a shitty, so that's pretty fucking blatant: I think there are two carribean dindu families, and a mudshit one, in my 3500 people village, but I rarely see either)
but couting them shows it even moar (and is easy, seeing as I rarely do see some)

Perhaps they don't have Somalis, but they instead have a shitload of Gypsies (Tattarit), whom are almost as bad.

indeed
you're talking to an actual Human (that which you aren't, obviously)

Attached: 1544274985522.jpg (606x1009, 70K)

Serbia. We have gysies though in small %°

France = congo

Attached: GettyImages-987859820-640x480.png (640x480, 610K)

I'd rather live in Mogadishu than Serbia.
You guys are white with none of the benefits and civilization.

>euroniggerball is full of niggers
and fags (since all niggers are niggerfaggots, always: because of very high estrogen rates even among your "males")
rly, imagine my shock!

Attached: 1552049349046.webm (480x480, 2.23M)

Serbia everyone

Attached: HEAD17.jpg (2000x990, 486K)

Hi Congoid

Attached: FRENCHWESTAFRICA.jpg (1200x756, 125K)

Oh a zoomali talking shit about having no development.

>congoid
>t. has a lightbulb head, but obviously isn't wired on every floor
so, pretty much the same thing as you, just without the goatfucker admixture (which doesn't change much, apparently, since your kind still has an average IQ much lower than koko the fucking gorilla)

Attached: 1545980982074.jpg (900x891, 190K)

Do you have the nuts to show your flag?
I have the nuts to show mine and list my ancestry.

Attached: EDeoruOU8AEBAcK.jpg (1140x712, 83K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YmZlKxnvTSM
Fuck off congo nigger

>OOGA BOOGA SAY IT TO MUH FACE WITEBOI

Truely a nigger

>t. both a nigger and a goatfucker
kek, you're bragging like it was better to both have AIDS and cancer instead of having just one (or none, for what matters)

Attached: 1545515966184.png (967x1413, 1.77M)

At least we ain’t fat stinky fucks!

Fuck you, Somalis Rock

Attached: 45557815-2DEE-4137-9D38-2B0C408087EC.jpg (4032x3024, 1.65M)

All niggers must fucking hang

So how do you feel about Somali IQ being literal retard tier my based black pede?

i dont see any somalis there

thought so, i dont even believe are you white.
Whites also have courage. You are a inferiority complex ridden 3rd world shitskin. The difference between me and you is I have pride in my culture and people. Show yourself man.
Its ok be proud of your poo heritage, or beaner heritage.

You never been here but okay, keep talking from your ass.

Nacalla gaalada kuyaal walaal.
Side tahay?

Attached: source.gif (267x199, 388K)

Pride in being an african monkey? Well thats your IQ for you cant even grasp you should be ashamed to be a Zoomali.

Disgusting

only traitors see americans. They are invaders brought by the occupational kike govt meant to destroy the nation and to replace its people.

Attached: 1558741395083.jpg (1024x416, 92K)

das rite

Walalo wan fiicanahey. Adi sidee tahay?

Nacallah khaniisiitan ku yaal

Ugly Jew nosed nigger and your faggot watch, hair and blazer make you look like an even bigger faggot than you already do, Faggot nigger.

Turks are coming to slaughter the remaining of the filthy like you just like they did to your cuck forefathers.

Show your flag you memecunt

Oh my a Zoomali in Finland, liberals need to be beheaded.

>Mun ''valkoinen'' maa
Vitun Pekka, oot paskapää mongoli.

Attached: aryan.jpg (808x761, 72K)

I dont speak ooga booga, im not from the congo like you, btw i consider french a congo langage now since the majority are from the congo.

Its good that you learned an actual European language like English though.
First of all I do not identify as Black, I am Somali.. A poo and a china man have more incommon with each other than i do with blacks racial term bantus

Second, retard? Well if you call being so dominant and known globally retarded and winning seats in western govts in US, UK, EU retarded than i geuss you need to learn the english language. BTW do you speak multiple languages like most Somalis? I speak 3

Third, regarding intellect, there are hundreds of ethnicites in africa dumber than us, lets start at the congo which were enslaved by everyone including by us, lets start with the poo's who were conquered by everyone even though they have a billion people, lets look at the america natives who were wiped out due to low intellect by whites. Even north africa was conquered never us or ethiopia tho, so show us our respect.

Attached: bantus.png (600x600, 514K)

If they did so well why they hold less than 100km of Europe ?

Hhaha, wan iska ciyaaraya, mesha waanku dirbaxaya ajanabiga. Findland iga warren

Attached: 1567528141887.jpg (1080x922, 88K)

only thing worse than a nigger is a pussy nigger. and you are a pussy nigger.

I mean, good for you, and i got nothing against somalis. Im sure youre great. But if a country has average IQ that low surely it is noticeable? Is there some specific type of somali dragging down the score? It seems like a giant hurdle for any nation

Not even close. Shave the hair off a monkey and it's white.

You'll find out in a few decades what low IQ is like.

an amerimutt has no power to call others ugly.

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 10K)

Well done with the vid lad got more?

Attached: 1567609866865.jpg (839x796, 228K)

Their objectives was achieved when they lessen your shit tier people's demographics in 6 generations down the line.

Sax weeyi sxb. Finland waa shidan tahee eebow

>so dominant and known
>Somalis

Attached: 1565882843117.jpg (1462x1462, 411K)

Never seen a Somali in Belarus, but you would not like to live in Belarus I suppose.

>mfw i know where that image is from

Attached: 1567898024359.gif (500x373, 347K)

at least it's white

do somalis have large penises?
Somali people seem pretty skinny and short most of the time. So different from the basic niggers.
I have a feeling that they wouldnt have BBCs.

Where the fuck do you live?

Why the sass Nigel?
We are mentioned every EVERY DAY, one little ethnic group evokes this much attention?

Attached: D4Rk81oW0AIOnn0.jpg (1200x789, 123K)

there's literally nothing wrong with muslims.
t. Jow Forums

Why would we move to a shithole?

Stop denying christ.

Lurk more, cuck.

they found a few Christian graves in Somalia around the 4th/5th century AD or so, before the mudslimes came and turned it into a shithole

Yes, it is full white, there are some Armenians and Georgians there but very few cuz Belarus is poor and there is no economic benefit for non-Belarusians to stay there. Biggest minorities in Belarus are Russians and Ukranians(and also Ukranians larping as Poles), so it does not really count since we are all the same, it is like counting Austrians as a minority group in Germany(sounds retarded)

Only niggerlovers like Sweden have such human trash like somalies. They have biggest number of Somalies per capita in Europe, i think Sweden have biggest number per capita of every single brown and black scum they could find.

Normandie
but it wasn't different when I used to live in Pays de la Loire

How ? By taking serb boys to fuck their women in capital ? There are more turks with serb ancwstry than serbs with turks.
Stay mad.

dilate

You can find out by sending your mom, sis, daughter, or even your mongol faggot ass.

Where are you from in Finland, nigger? Leave me your contacts, I come to Helsinki every weekend/fortnite, I want to beat your ass.