ZERO

>ZERO

Attached: 1684925473981.png (603x624, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxbusiness.com/economy/jpmorgan-ceo-jamie-dimon-talks-zero-interest-rates
nesaranews.blogspot.com/2019/03/qanon-posts-for-today-march-14-2019.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>, or less,

Attached: 1551146449001.jpg (576x432, 19K)

Technically the fed does owe us a lot of money.
Gotta be said.

>pump my Bitcoin bags Mr President

Yeah negative rates sound really good.

>Technically
Do explain?

>What is Negative Interest Rate

I know what that is, user. What I don't know is why it would be a good idea.

q false prophet trump Antichrist confirmed.
The fuckin audacity of hanging andrew jackson portraits in the oval office during presidency and even entertaining the existence of the fed

>no interests
oy vey, it's annuda shoah

>"Boneheads."

Attached: a096e01db9ee4235b64a1d33d471bb52_18.jpg (800x450, 24K)

(hailed)

This. I wish based Andrew could come back and shoah the bank once and for all

You dumb fucking gook. Eliminating the fed outright will send the MSM into a tail spin, and a manufactured recession would scare all the normies into handing 2020 to the dems. Continue to sow these seeds of doubt, ideally run an audit of the fed in the meantime, and shut it the fuck down immediately after reelection. The demands of instant gratification action on this board are childish and reek of kikery.

Q is actually Andrew Jackson, all this time his hatred has kept him alive and he has been biding his time for the perfect moment to use his network of puppets to strike down the federal reserve once again

Our lich savior has turned his heart into his phalactery, hidden deep in a labrum then underneath Washington DC, but really, does it surprise anyone here that Andrew Jackson would cut out his own heart?

Just think about it for a second

>no interest
counter-semitic as fuck

So you don't get it either, huh buddy? The simplest explanation is, as always, he saw it on TV:

foxbusiness.com/economy/jpmorgan-ceo-jamie-dimon-talks-zero-interest-rates

Did this segment actually air or is it just online?

>will send the MSM into a tail spin
This is meaningless garbage. The MSM is not an aircraft. What, in reality, do you mean?

Based. This is exactly what is happening and we’ve known about it since before 2016 election, anyone saying anything else is a retard or a shill.

Attached: C43AD666-5F64-429E-8EA7-0C3B83963156.jpg (1500x2122, 305K)

I know why he's doing this. Low and negative interest rates means the fed can keep this everything bubble going and this will make it seem like stocks and real estate are doing well. Since prices are going up, "look at the economy, folks! I told ya!"

And that's how he plans to landslide the 2020 election.

Nice digits but after the third bulletpoint the rich would never let it go any further because they would have all of the money at that point and would therefore have won the game of life for the rest of their time on earth.

Begone Bolton, you had your chance to fuck things up and you couldn’t even get that right

Attached: 11D73619-232C-4276-BBE8-FCEF6355A496.jpg (1024x760, 69K)

Sounds communist

Inflation is an unnecessary byproduct from usury loan practices. What we want is expanded financial value, not expanded supply. Expanding the supply via interest-based loan repayment is what has made our currency worth 1% what it could buy 100 years ago. Instead of having 200 dollars to pay for food in a month, that cost could have been kept down at $20.

A strong currency is measured by how much a single unit can purchase, the exact opposite of our continued system of "print more, worth less"

>bubble
And in 10 years when it pops, he's dead, and there's nothing we can do about it... will anybody have learned their lesson? Of course not.

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Yes abolishing the income tax will make the government rich!

Memeflag

>the sky is falling
>no economic oversight
>Trump eliminates bank designed to limit recessions, no economy in the hands of man that has filed for multiple bankruptcies
>wealthy billionaires fuck over the economy like Soros did to Britain in the 90’s
>manufactured recession blamed solely on Trump

You know, with all the other insane shit that has happened since 2016, I can't even doubt this.

And negative interest rate does this how?

It would make the rich who already control so much of the government so much richer.

Attached: qanon.png (700x600, 35K)

Why do idiots on here think Trump wanting the Fed to dump helicopter money to finance Republican tax cuts for giga corporations means he wants to end the Fed? Please just STFU.

Why would he want to take the blame? And why wouldn't he deserve the majority of it for
>eliminates bank designed to limit recessions

the kike's master plan to use a loud man known for selling expensive buildings to rule the world is almost complete
is there anything we can do against the jewish menace that controls us using even the most ill-suited puppets?

>future proves past
does anyone know a betting agency with this policy?

It would make everyone richer while dismantling the apparatus that gives power the people you’re talking about

negative rate = deflation. deflation = dollar buys more
I know that the idea of the numbers going down is scary, but things like stock market points and the GDP is just pissing-in-the-wind bullshit. It wouldn't matter if our GDP was just $100 if a cent payed your monthly rent, instead that means everyone else pays 1,000 of their currency to have one cent of ours. Now how powerful is that?

>solid outline
See

I like how you think you just solved a mystery because you figured out lowering interest rates makes more capital available. GJ Sherlock.

Trump has upped the economy through deregulation and corporate tax cuts. Salaries have gone up at every level (most significant increase for the lowest levels) and over 6 gorillion jobs have been created. Half a million are manufacturing jobs that dumbass economic policies ran out of the country so we could pay chinamen pennies a day. Yes, we are going to be paying more for some items. But that money will go to the American economy instead of propping up China.

this has never been said by q

If interest rates are zero, how can the Fed profit off "loaning" the government money?

>eliminates bank designed to limit recessions
Interesting, are you claiming no recessions have happened since the creation of the Federal Reserve?

Nationalize the Fed.

Fuck borrowing money from banks.

This is good for bitcoin

>It would make everyone richer
That is not possible. I don't care how you think you are going to achieve it, that cannot happen though financial tomfuckery alone.

I don't think deflation necessary follows negative rates, why do you think that it does?

>He thinks income tax is the only tax
I guess you want wealth taxes, fuck off.

This

This was the initial story told to the people about why the fed was needed, after several minor economic scares in the early 1910’s. Trump doesn’t want nor would he deserve the blame. A recession would be manufactured and the media would blame Trump, which many normies would eat up.

We're in a manufacturing recession already and the near-term fallout from that is going to drop economic activity by 10% or more as the effects ripple out to all sectors.

It isn't the Fed that profits, it's the major global banks who are contracted to lend the buying power. Fed "just" controls policy, rates and money printing. "Just"

If you know more about the topic than are letting off stop asking questions and just give answers.

Boneheads....skull and bones?

>upped the economy
>that money will go to the American economy
What exactly do you mean by this? Who actually benefits?

No, but if you go back and read the monster of Jekyll island, this was the reason the government told the people the fed was needed. Several minor economic scares in the early 1910’s were used to justify the creation of a central bank to limit the chance of recession. In reality, the fed creates recessions.

I don't know more, that's why I am asking you why you think the way you do. If you can't explain yourself, well, I'll keep thinking you're full of shit.

A simple fix like zero or negative rates or destroying the Fed entirely isn't how this is fixed, that much is obvious.

No, what happens is the same thing that happened in the Soviet Union, which is nobody spends money aside from inelastic goods, then the economy crashes even harder since nobody wants to actually use their money for anything which means jobs start going out the window and people's savings get sucked away steadily into a Jew bank or Boomer landlord's pockets until they kill themselves

You're blind; you measure value in usd it's meaningless.
Trump plays in the Feds system he's not working against it.

Attached: Dow jones.png (2228x774, 74K)

More people have jobs, and the jobs are paying more. This means they have more money to spend. Tariffs result in more jobs in the US as it is no longer cheaper to pay gooks pennies for a days work. This creates even more jobs in the US. Buying from the US keeps the money in our economy. Businesses grow and create even more jobs. Sales and income taxes bring in more money that can be used for infrastructure repair and makes us less dependent on foreign nations for anything at all.

Fuck Q
nesaranews.blogspot.com/2019/03/qanon-posts-for-today-march-14-2019.html?m=1

Trump is recognizing that Usury is a sin and the Jews are in panic mode.

Please label your axes

F-, Chang

More money in your pocket means more buying power, more motivation to work. Income tax is illegal

>would scare all the normies into handing 2020 to the dems
Yea, based republiniggers have done so much for you, right?

Only sales tax, friendo

Yeah returning to the gold standard is exactly what the Soviet Union did. Oh wait no that was Gaddafi, and he got killed. Like JFK

I'm starting to think this site is filled with zionist Trump shills.

brainlet

Who are you gonna vote for?

that is not evidence it is being implemented

>Yes, we are going to be paying more for some items. But that money will go to the American economy
You do realize this is what Brazil does, right?
It results in inferior products. Look at the Chicken Tax. US trucks fall apart like every other American made car within a decade, yet a Toyota Hilux from 1980 can take a fucking IED blast or even fall off a collapsing building (it's on Jewtube) and continue moving. Boeing's ape designed software and planes are also another painful example of this. They also just bought the public part of Embraer.

When you GUARANTEE business to someone you take any expectation of quality and cost effectiveness away. Again, same situation arose in the Soviet Union as well. Factories and design bureaus didn't give two shits what the customer wanted, they just listened to their superiors and tried to make them happy so they could move up a ladder.

does the fed chair not serve at the pleasure of the president?

Attached: 1566473028301.jpg (800x820, 46K)

Trudeau 2020 of course

Unlike your hivemind I can't infer the meaning of some words and lines you chose from absolutely nothing

Negative interest rates slow down investment and loaning. When loaning goes too far it creates a large amount of Debt-to-Equity. Unchecked, these loans are given out to too many people who cannot, or will not be able to, pay them back. When that scenario reaches a tipping point the financial sector collapses, like the housing market crash. The banks take their loan -valuations- and invest and/or loan out more based on the expected revenues for a fiscal term. This is a problem because life is more volatile than many people understand, and having a good thing today for most in no guarantee you will have it tomorrow.

What happened in 2007/2008 was exactly this - too many people were allowed to have house loans they weren't in a situation to maintain. The banks took this money and fractioned/invested/lent out even more (that wasn't really there). When the housing loans capitulated past a certain point the system couldn't sustain itself, and all the funding spread across major industries vanished like smoke into the air. The ensuing chain of events led to a serious recession.

We can curtail poor loaning practices more easily by making it a bad time to consider otherwise shitty loans. A 0 or negative rate will make companies say "Ah, no I can only give you money if you're actually capable of paying it back", as the risk becomes too high otherwise.
This in effect is doing two things -
One, it will slow down loan acceptance rates to otherwise more risky people, protecting institutions and investments from collapse,
And two, it will soften the blow from "Fuck it's another 2008!" more to a soft(er) downturn.

a president thta is saying "they doesnt allow us" .
what kind of president are you , you look more like a bitch.

who controls the money supply , controls the nation.
- mr.shekel

They've perpetually created debt at behest of Jewish bankers to keep the economy in state of persistent debt. A debt based economy.

Simply put the Fed and the banks have been in collusion since 1913 to steal money from Americans. They owe us lots and lots of money. Lots.

'08 would not have been possible without the jewish fiat currency system. This is mewfaggot knowledge. Pull it together.

It contracts the money supply, which is the opposite of inflation.

Considering I got to keep more of my money each paycheck after Trump's tax bill and there hasn't been and quality of life changes for me because I'm not a nigger on social programs I would say that alone is a plus. Then add in how my 401k took off starting the week he was elected.

no you fucking faggot, what are those 30000, niggers? 45, watermelons?
kys

On point. This instant gratification demand like
>I want my 100% pure white ethnostate NOW and everyone who doesn't promise to make it magically happen is a KIKE

is retarded. All of this degenerate garbage took decades to take hold and it will take decades to abolish. If you're not in for the long run and prefer to larp then take a hike

Attached: 1568160112535.jpg (750x726, 68K)

>muh shekels
Whites really are just beta jews.

They get to keep collecting old debts instead of being killed in the streets immediately.

The Fed Reserve is neither naive nor are there any boneheads involved. They know exactly what they are doing and none of his has been an accident or any sort of screw up.

Attached: 1567909749058.jpg (2048x1536, 964K)

Based

>The demands of instant gratification action on this board are childish and reek of kikery.
No - what reeks of kikery is cowardish imbeciles like you who arent willing to take the country, economy and media by force. You think your fucking votes matter anymore - or the debts?

They matter about as much as those protesting against tranny library readings or veterans stating they'd prevent antifa from doing stupid shit. We all know how well it works out for them.

Boogaloo soon brotherman

End
The
Fed

You're an idiot. The country is going to collapse, you are never going to have to pay that shit back. Raid the coffers, or niggers will instead.

/thread

I was referring to negative interest rates on fiat but the macroeconomic consequences would be the same. The economy would begin contracting because nobody would be able to raise money to start businesses and even if they did nobody would WANT to circulate currency that's just going to increase in value. The rate of job loss will outpace the increase in value, and housing, food, medical, etc costs are pretty fixed even with our current scheme.

the image shows you the value of the dow jones when using the feds unit of measurement of value (usd) on the left and the true unit of measurement of value (gold) on the right
i can't be fucked going through this again

It's great and all but a bit of backstory on the plan please? Consider me a retard that needs small sentences.

>All of this degenerate garbage took decades to take hold and it will take decades to abolish.
Wrong. It didnt take (((decades))) to root out the red coats and it wont take that long to root out the kikes. Anything of this level of significance starts with a fucking bang not a whimper dumbass

>interest rate down to zero
Trump is going to get a ride in Dallas with talk like that

>'boneheads'
Skull and cross bones group
Look into them

Yeah none at all

Attached: A71A2BDD-98A2-47AF-B789-795FA55CE227.png (601x327, 52K)

>too many people were allowed to have house loans

You got the cause, but not the underlying reason. Negative rates would encourage investing because long-term deposits would become unviable and lending would reduce overall amount of debt in society, driving further spending and investment instead of debt financing, after slow start period. Importance of stock market and portfolios would go up as well, as they would become a more reliable source of credit, where value and return would be secured by actual economic performance and not fixed interest contract that in actuality is the source of inflation in the society.

Last but not least, sub-primes were caused by Clinton's demand that lending and home ownership were expanded to blacks and hispanics, who are notrious for their bad credit. This encouraged dishonest lending and overall collapse in 2008, because instruments devised for packaging debt obscured bad and mixed it with the good. The problem wasn't in the borrowers, who were always going to be shit, but in the lenders, who got greedy. Look up Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and federal policy and lending from early 2000s. Boom and boost are always artcificial and engineered by either bad decisions or a desire to garnish profit from extreme speculation.

White pay taxe and most of them

the unit of value should not change the shape of the graph unless it is a bad unit of value.

projectile motion measured in ft or meters yields the same shape.

But if you changed the value of the meter with respect to a subjective index of consumer goods it would be different

Put axis or fuck off nigger

I honestly hope you are right