Great News Guys!!!Romania is receiving 1 million immigrants/new Citizens

From Fucking Israel.
>Between 2001-2019 500k Jews have received Romanian citizenship
>With another 500k to be receiving it in the next years

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheTragedyOfTheIronGuardCodreanu
aliantavestului.ro/
digi24.ro/stiri/actualitate/politica/dancila-cetatenie-romana-pentru-evreii-ce-au-parasit-tara-sub-comunism-si-pensii-pentru-supravietuitorii-holocaustului-1102958
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Romania
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whats the problem with this we need immigrants.

they wont move to romania

Do something

>Jews
>Working

You shouldn't have stopped fighting for the Nazis until your entire people were dead now you have these parasites forever

They should we lose 220k people a year and only get 50k new people and 120k temporary people per year.

*Israel is becoming more Romanian
Israel is 10% "Romanian" already

Reparations goy, it is just business.
Should have accepted your Jewish overlords in ww2 instead of being difficult about it.

The biggest food producers in the country and majority of the mills are owned by jews so yes they invest in the country.

I know that but they stay in Kikeland.
Not here.
Not anymore,the Italians bought their businesses.
Even the Shopping Malls are owned by Pasta Niggers now.

i know of only one group of people who go to romania other than tourists and its temporary... students
thats just how it is, for better or for worse

We Empire yet?

Attached: 1567477998372.jpg (499x499, 76K)

I think the sale of Butelii is gonna skyrocket
Fuck off Oppressor.

Why would Jews seek out romanian citizenship? Sand nigs and africans I understand, but israeli immigration to romania? Wtf?

Where Boromir the biggest producer of bread and bakery products in the country is owned by a jewish investment company, even Jordans have more investments in the country and citizens than italians.
Fair enough but we need citizens so I dont mind more people coming here.

Reparashuns from the Goy.

Oh great they'll immigrate to Romania realise it's shit then immigrate to Britain Germany or France just like actual Romanians

No bulli romania

qrd on why romanians are leaving?

because you shits are about to cause a nuclear war with your annexation

How do I get Romanian Citizenship?

Source please

They are self hating retards that would flee instead of bettering the country we lost 5.7 million people since we entered the EU until now and those are permanent emigrants if we count seasonal workers we got over 7 million.Hence why I want as many immigrants as possible to come from everywhere to fill the massive loss we have.

Boromir is Romanian owned you dumbass
They are their own thing.
S.C. BOROMIR IND S.R.L is the parent which is...well it's them

Most of the Jewish investments was from a Jewish Group that were From the fucking US of A.

And they got bought over systematically by Italians.(they owned shopping malls,meat plants,bakeries,etc.)
Now 90% of those have a Italian Overlord

Bigger picture: Israel is about to implode and they're already despised in the West, i.e they're going to make their "new home" in the East.

Nice.

Attached: 1523187549690.png (760x902, 48K)

BINGO!!!

its not that big of a deal really. it wasn't annexed so far but it sure as hell under our control. it has been since jordan pulled out of it well before we were born. right now its just a PR stunt.
i see. well, good luck.

Italy followed by Zie Deutsch are the biggest foreign owners and investors in Romania.

They don’t live in Romania, butt. They just want an EU passport.

They have been bought by an Israeli investment company the same with Vel Pitar with their massive mills.And Germans own all of the major supermarkets in the country we have 5 brands that came from there.So I dont know what you keep saying italians have much invested here.

5.7 mil people lost since joining the EU? Is that true? When did romania join the EU? Thats fucking wild

>being mad that 1 mil jews, the race that controls the planet is getting into your cuntry
Eh? What, you want sandniggers instead?

Yes the government said it themselves last month because everyone wanted voting from postal and online since they dont want to register and wait at the embassy or where they organize the vote.

They even come over here even though this country is a shithole
Romanians are a plague

It's even worse

Germany have their own Supermarkets.
Kaufland and Metro i think
Even the French have more with Auchan,Carrefour,Cora,Lidl

Romanians have
Profi,Dedeman and a few others

The Jewish group from the US bought all the old Shopping malls and bakeries up until 2015 or so where they got bought up by some Italian firms.

Dunno who Vel Pitar mother company is.

Romania has 9.7 mil of it's population living abroad
Our population grew by 2-5 mil.But most of that growth is in the Diaspora

Do you realize that only the worst of our people leave the country, because they are too stupid to make money here, right? You only get our gypsies, peasants and the ones who are too lazy or stupid to get a good job here. There are also some doctors, programmers etc that leave the country but they differ a lot from the uneducated peasants or gypsies

Can back up what you say? Last year when I read majority of food production companies were owned by jewish investments the only thing I know italians have is real estate development.

The ones that left for Anglo-Sphere except the UK
And before 89.
Were the cream of the crop in Romania

Really some of the best in our country.
Doctors,engineers,athletes.

By becoming a jew

We now lose all the middle class also, before it was only low job and skilled people but know even the ones who are establish are leaving, I want to see where this experiment will eventual lead to.

Do not mean to break your balls, But today is Tisha B'av and they are going to spread the israelis even more for world control, Noahide World Order.

Satan is going to rile up everybody for the Atheists vs Muslims and Christians, Afterwards the beast and the antichrist will turn their back against Israel and will destroy them once and for all (with millions more fleeing and finding Salvation in Christ)

Wikipedia says the population is around 19 mil. Are you saying that within romanias borders is only 10 million of that 19? Thats insane

This.

Yes you see the way the government takes data on population is wrong, which is if you dont have another citizenship you are still counted as living here, the same is true if you dont have another residence outside of the country.What I find it funny is that we lost millions but the total number of active voters in the country keeps rising.

I wouldnt mind living in Romania. Bucharest seems pretty great for a big city.

"Chabad-Lubavitch" A jewish cabal really
Was the org. that owned those businesses in Romania through Broadhurst Investment Fund,New Century Holdings and Broadhurst Investment Managment.

They owned WinMarkt Magazine(a chain that is now Italian owned)Libra Bank,a Medicine company from Iasi and many more.

Now Winmarkt for example has been bought by Grande Distribuzion(IGD) from Italy

And other Italian investors have bought much of what that Jewish Group owned
No nigger
Romania has 19.5 mil in the country
And 9.7-10 mil outside the country

Our biggest pop was in 1970 or so at 24 mil.Our population now grew by either 2 or 5 Mil

Well you better come quickly since people from Sri Lanka and S of Asia are taking your place.
I will have to look up those things then.

Attached: 825230517.png (768x401, 566K)

do you miss him yet?

Attached: quote-the-first-and-fiercest-punishment-ought-to-fall-first-on-the-traitor-second-on-the-enemy-corne (850x400, 74K)

Watched a doc on his ousting. Very sad

I have his book right next to me. Its a very good read.

Attached: corneliu-zelea-codreanu.jpg (640x400, 48K)

>From Fucking Israel

its not only gonna be the jews. its gonna be all the immigrants they want out of israel and like 10% of the million will be kikes who will subvert your gov

2004 or so, Spain alone has 500.000 romanian inmigrants, not counting kids whose parents are migrants, then the number would be much higher, there is a high qt blonde girl whose fathers are from there, they have integrated well,not like arabs or niggers

No why would anyone miss him?

Jewish investment comes with a steep price, jews.

no juden

It's gonna be just Nigger Jews isn't it?
And not counting Palestinians disguised as Juden
500k to 1 mil at the very least
Even Salvini said that there are way more than the 1.6 mil projected to be in Italy.
He said somewhere around 2-3 mil

His movement created only chaos,death and did nothing but promote christianity which is a failed religion.

Christianity is weak because the top leaders have a long nose

He wanted to work in paralel with Ion Antonescu.
Antonescu in charge of the military
Codreanu in charge of the civil movement(brown shirts like)

If you wanna read more about him, here's Julius Evola's writings about The Captain:
archive.org/details/TheTragedyOfTheIronGuardCodreanu

No its weak because it promotes complacency and racemixing.
His political party and movement had no economic policy,no ideology to speak of besides muh christianity, he promoted mixing with minorities too.Compare him to Hitler and tell me he was good in any way.

nigger juden can't get a Romanian passport here

Attached: 1200px-Mossad_seal.svg.png (1200x1200, 224K)

Based i guess.
We don't want no Ruskie Jews either btw

no such thing as a based jew

Based self hating kike

> experience economic growth
> "Oy vey, this country is European and has no Jewish politicians!"
> enter their political system
> shill for reparations

The Jew is not based, only his hatred of the nigger

source nigger?

That's In Timisoara btw.
Timisoara=Romania's California

Ukraine and Georgia to be precise.

Well this California you speak of is not alone.

Attached: 02-03-15.jpg (720x493, 265K)

That Idea failed.

In your mind maybe
aliantavestului.ro/

Last post is from 2018.
It's dead mate.

Prince Charles actually lives in Romania.

Attached: image.jpg (600x430, 59K)

He is actually a living descendant of Vlad the Impaler.

This. I wonder if there's a newspaper for sale.

Attached: image.jpg (817x690, 122K)

Don't tell that to the Britbongs, being subjugated by Romanians is a sore spot.

Attached: image.jpg (292x462, 61K)

The funniest part is that Vlad's Nemesis the House of Osman(Ottomans) are all dead.
From what i heard the last male(which is the half brother)of the last descendant of Osman,some old hag with no children....is actually a Comedian in the UK

While Vlad's Bloodline rules the UK.

Vlad Rules Forever

>no such thing as duel Israeli citizen. Oy gevault.

Attached: image.jpg (1140x646, 123K)

I'm sorry for your gain.

If you go back 100 years, that means that the last Czar of Russia and Kaiser Wilhelm of Germany were also Romanian. Romanian diaspora! Crypto Romanians! I'm starting to get nervous.

Attached: image.jpg (720x959, 130K)

Nicholas wasn't Romanian but i can't remember which queen of Ours was a nephew or something of him...i think it was Maria wife of Ferdinand I

If Victoria was Romainian, then they all were.

>Makes big claim

>Posts no link whatsoever

I doubt it. Statistics show that Romania is one of the European countries with the lowest population of jews.

Mate our Royal family after the unification is mostly descendants of other Houses(Sigmarinen,etc)

Because since the feudal age Romania was ruled by either Austro-Hungarian nobles and after military(Alexandru Ioan Cuza).

So the Royal family starting with Carol weren't native Romanians

Attached: 1545403168590.png (900x611, 670K)

I'm going to go ahead and spread it as if it was true, until I'm convinced myself.

digi24.ro/stiri/actualitate/politica/dancila-cetatenie-romana-pentru-evreii-ce-au-parasit-tara-sub-comunism-si-pensii-pentru-supravietuitorii-holocaustului-1102958
Its not that hard to search it?

You bozgors are so cringe i swear

Just thinking about taking transylvania from you makes me...HNNNNNNNNNNNNG
AHHHH I THINK AHHHH I THINK IM GONNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAA

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: ep6.xhcdn.com_000_123_066_326_1000.jpg (1000x667, 151K)

Wrong. It's called brain drain for a reason. There are plenty of Romanians that go to academia or industry abroad to pursue opportunities that would never exist in Romania. For example working in certain labs or in a certain company, even getting a certain salary.

Don't forget the laws banning antisemitism with prison terms. Jews profited from the chaos in Romanian politics to install themselves, and the dumb basedified Romanian cattle only has Dragnea on their minds. What a bunch of retards. Think into the future, enough is enough.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Romania

3000 in 2011
How do 1 million people arrive in 8 years ?