Why cant muslims stay in their countries, or flee to other muslim countries...

why cant muslims stay in their countries, or flee to other muslim countries? why do they all have to flee to white countries?

Attached: tsitsipitas2.png (1000x707, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5584395,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Poland
youtube.com/watch?gl=SN&page=3&hl=fr&v=uKMZCdMwVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1528756902292.jpg (1233x9500, 1.34M)

Because Jews started the wars in the middle east in my nation so they could flood your nation with refugees.
Jews control both our nations.
You are made to welcome them.
Welcome welcome.
Of course they're going to come.
China would drown them in a bathtub.

Attached: Barbara-Lerner-Spectre-On-Multiculturalism-In-Europe-Read.jpg (500x443, 60K)

>greeks
>blonde and blue eyed
lol stop larping kike

I dunno, but I feel like it's got something to do with their hooked nosed friends

Christians and muslims have never been friends. With all the centuries of crusades you can agree that though muslims are your enemies, we were honourable. You don't have to agree with your enemies but you can respect them. Muslims didn't infiltrate all the media, banking positions in your countries and spread degeneracy, the jews did. If the nation of Israel wasn't created and the unrest in the middle east didn't happen, why would muslims go to western countries?

Jews are using them as proxy warriors for racial cleansing, to destroy Europe. It's not mainly the muslims' fault. Look for kalergi plan.

The muzzies know what they're doing. Listen to what Erdogan says, he instructs them to outbreed westerners and take over our countries. Exactly as it says to do in the koran as well. They are NOT innocent

Meanwhile

Attached: Turkey-TFR-Map.png (576x423, 350K)

>do they all have to flee to white countries
You did not understand. They do not "flee". They are an invasion force. The preachers do tell them to "go to white lands and breed for islam". The raping of locals and welfare fraud is also intended and preached, they call it "jizia".
"Flee" ot asylum is a misdaclaration of "jihad".

The answer is they are greedy material>god like all other humans, but the denial of truths is just so fucking strong in these idiotic people. They actually tell each other they will eventually rule it all one day through magic and saving gas station money.

Most Muslims that are refugees actually ended up in turkey and Pakistan those countries took in the bulk of them Europe only took in a small amount excluding Germany

>greek
>white and blond
HAHAHAHAH
Seriously though, why larp as a cumskin?
You're Italian, not "white"

6'3" and blond here, if you ever stood next to me in public people would think you were my plumber

but then again everywhere you stand people think you're their plumber

pfhahahahhahaha

I'm not sure you understand how cults work.
Christianism, Islamism, Judaism, are all government exports.

Attached: 18c414cc16d22dbf00b5c647327d6fd1.jpg (500x625, 35K)

They are not refugees. They are colonists. White people are the lower caste that pays them tribute, give them free land ,housing, favoring laws and their women want to breed with them.
Literally colonial characteristics.

>Greece
>white

Attached: image.jpg (1024x587, 270K)

Cool you’re one of the 5% of Greeks that are Slavic rape babies, good job Marios. The vast majority of Greeks are shitskins

Why is this earth owned by your dad you fucking faggot?? We can go anywhere we want

Pot calling the kettle black, fuck off you brown waste of oxygen. Greeks are based and Kikes need to be expelled into the stratosphere.

Attached: jewry_100.jpg (974x928, 281K)

that;s right sandnigger, LEARN YOUR FUCKING PLACE pfhahahahhaa

if it makes you feel any better neither you or the pollack are the first to lured in my traps, people from high races stop on it all the time

pfhahahahahahh
now we wait another 5 mins

You’re a plague

>Degenerate flag
>Sandnigger
Checks out.

Attached: 1567366540781.jpg (422x680, 37K)

>da jews!
>soros!

the real answer is gibsmedats

Look boys here's another sandnigger.

Attached: 1565731173740.jpg (460x579, 30K)

For free gibs, because you are lazy trash. Kill yourself.

We will have civil war with the camp dwellers, buy a shotgun. You need a 200 euro xartosimo for the permit to own hunting weapons and a doctor's note from a pathologos or psychiatros that you're not insane. That's all.

Are you jealous of our whiteness? your country is full of actual shitskins .

Nope, there are a few darkies but the people aint 'shitskin',
>inb4 pakis took over the UK

Pic related.

Attached: truth.jpg (780x600, 97K)

It's soros, he did all this.
It's owned by shedding blood . Yours perhaps .

High T and willingness to breed European women,which by they way they do since European men if you can call them that are the definition of weakness.

Stop putting the albanian flag with your shitskins you retarded arvanite-greek

Because we're soft and suckers and de-weaponized. It's like leaving the door open to a pantry and inviting the horde of rats in.

Attached: uk_trojan_horse_today.jpg (1767x1155, 470K)

>ROMANZ WERE NORDZ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lmao

so is yours.
my toilet needs cleaning, you know what to do

It’s part of their doctrine.

To create a world without whites!

Attached: 1502619565131.jpg (997x700, 286K)

Attached: foniasLefkon.jpg (997x700, 291K)

Based and redpilled

Oh kike, this hurts me so! The most fragile type of a subhuman, desert dwelling inbred pedos (And I don't mean Muslims) insulted me, horrible.

Go back to your desert then, seems to me that despite Muslims being a cornerstone of progress in 9th century you still live in shitholes with sandhuts.

incelshallah

And if he doesnt what will you do?

>so is yours
Yours is actually full of shitskins, dozens of hundreds of thousands, and you know it, don't fool around with words.

Because whites are the only people who can run a successful country whilst celebrating their own destruction.

The same thing that happens to Chechens over here.

Tsitsipitas is unironically a huge fucking faggot, along with many other players on tour

Medvedev is based AF, as are a good chunk of the eastern block players

The women are all colossal whores

>was on tour for several years

and so is yours, as the Greeks are not white and neither are the immigrants.
nothing in your country is remotely white.

Well guess what he doesnt live in Poland and you have your own arabs that are growing, so before you talk hot shit you better start doing something.

because they can't function on their own.

But actually I would want the AL (Arabian leage) to take in Muslim refugees and the AU (Africanian Union) to take African Refugees and the EU takes in European refugees, such as Ukrainians. That would be the best solution.

Cuz you keep bombin em senpai

>you have your own arabs that are growing
Bullshit, then again what to expect from a Romanian, there's a 55% chance that you're just a sandnigger yourself.

Wow the ignorance is on this board is astounding

Taqiyya much? Fuck off, subhuman sandnigger.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5584395,00.html
Now talk to someone else who doesnt call your bullshit.

Attached: 1564330692626.jpg (1200x727, 361K)

Nah, you are wrong . We are white as Greeks and it's beautiful. I can't say I'm brown because I'm not . But many Israelis are exactly that. Brown.

>We are white as Greeks and it's beautiful.
The absolute fucking delusion on this guy is off the charts.

Bunch of mentally ill fags here arguing over skin color. Kys fags

there are white Israelis, but there are no white Greeks.

They want white people to furnish them with a nice life just like every other group on the planet. The entire world is trying to consume us; with sex, with violence, and with graft.

Cute attempt gypsy, I checked the website just now and guess what? It's all Ukrainians, Belarusians, Vietnamese mixed with fewer numbers of Indians, Russians and Germans.

Kek'd at your picture though, next time check it yourself you daft brown subhuman.

Attached: gypsy_be_mad.jpg (1531x710, 73K)

Because when they flee to Saudi Arabia or Lebanon or Libya they get treated worse than animals
Unfortunately that comes with having a based and redpilled culture

Attached: 3.jpg (1920x1080, 765K)

Which is exactly presented in the graph
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Poland

Attached: e956119b1e2b1ebc8abd727b4b80c6788616fd7ab7dac42a3afcacb9d436522d_1.gif (500x374, 544K)

A virus does not spread the tumor it creates, it spreads away from it, to make room for growing

Attached: Julia-Palha-nos.jpg (416x1102, 192K)

>Today, less than 1% of the population in Poland is Muslim.

Pathetic, fix your brown shithole before you try to act like God knows what, fucking gypsies I swear.

Attached: based_cebula.png (500x679, 178K)

Honorable? For 400 years you preemptively assaulted civilian caravans, murdered civilians, enslaved and kidnapped their civilians, brigandry, piracy, all prior to the crusades.
Muslims, including muhammed, are theives, rapists, murderers, and overall horrible oppressors. Any honorable behavior like some of the acts of Saladin were exceptions to the rule.

Thats still too many. Every muslim should be expelled

Kek listen to this shitskin mutt. Likely a muslim rapebaby, coward who converted to avoid the jizzah, or bastard forced convert janissary.
Any mon Arab muslim is the descendant of a coward or a mutt bastard.

This

I am not the one that started talking shit and heating my chest at how great we are.
youtube.com/watch?gl=SN&page=3&hl=fr&v=uKMZCdMwVew

They do flee to other muslim majority countries.
Immigrants go to western countries for gibs and freedom

the solution is to not have daughters

only a faggot would have a daughter

DAUGHTERS ARE USELESS PREY WHOS EXISTANCE BRING SHAME TO YOUR LINE AND IT ENDS WHEN THEY MARRY
ONLY SONS SHOULD BE BORN AS ONLY THEY CONTINUE THE LINE

LET KEKS HAVE DAUGHTERS

You're just repeating yourself at this point, what are you trying to prove?
>post a shitty inaccurate graph
>(((RT))) video about God knows what

That less than 1% of Muslims in Poland is attributed mostly to Tatars who lived here since Commonwealth of Two Nations and are pretty much Poles with different culture, I mean they even eat fucking pork.

I am at fault, I simply forgot that I'm talking to a literal subhuman shitskin.

Attached: happy_romanian_citizens.jpg (1024x682, 153K)

Because.

Attached: Screen.png (577x469, 451K)

>m..muh gypsy
The fact that your greatest ally has more gypsy compared with their population shows how disingenuous you are, but go on I enjoy seeing your butthurt.

Attached: Kruszyniany_Mosque.jpg (1728x1506, 930K)

Because they are invading.

>6'3
You're only 190? hahahahaha

Because you degenerates have other plans.
When isis was in control, they were prompting muslims to leave western countries and migrate to their state. But surprise, surprise, you faggots got mad that there would be even a single place on earth that wouldn't tolerate your constant push and propaganda for stuff like homosex and atheikikeism.
You want the entire world to adopt your degeneracy and autism while simultaneously criticising others for spreading other ideas.
Here's a fun fact. We don't go to your countries for any bullshit reason like your (((culture))) (lol). The only reason people go to western countries is to earn relatively more money. That's it. The same reason people from small villages tend to migrate to big cities. The only people that want a share in your degeneracy who claim to be from us are those that have been already brainwashed by your propaganda.
If you didn't want people to go to your country stop inciting them to go there. Stop your government from using their countries. Stop all economic and geopolitical dealings with those countries.
Can you do that, faggot?

Tatars are not really muslim, and they have too much European blood in them to be a threat to Poland. If all muslims in the world were like lipkas/kazan tatars, I would not give a single shit bout islam lol.

>shitskin starts butthurt argumentation with false graph
>I-I-I e-enjoy s-seeing you b-b-butthurt

Whatever you say subhuman.

We all know jews have been in greece since ancient times, no wonder he waves that flags and is a kike as well.

Attached: british.jpg (660x460, 134K)

Shut the fuck up, gypsy christcuck. Your shithole needs to be nuked.

Attached: 1544789461145.jpg (720x847, 52K)

(((Gee I have no idea)))

How is it false you posted immigration data and showed the same things, search for temporary workers too and see how you only get from S Asia.

Attached: 800px-Gdańsk_meczet-e1382121040939.jpg (800x450, 210K)

8ft Anglo here, don't bother responding to this post Popadopolis. I'm about to climb onto the shoulders of my Greek slave and ride him to work.

>tfw 190cm
>zoomers going around taller than me by a head

Attached: 1568181360395.jpg (1536x2048, 224K)

You only do believe greeks are not white because you were brainwashed by the Jews

dumb fuck hahahah, if it makes you feel any better I always do this kind of threads, and people from higher races have fallen into my traps.

Bump

>temporary workers
Holy fuck you ARE retarded, genetics don't lie.

At least speak the words they use for the things you used greek words for. At least show that you gave a fuck about their language by being on google translate for 2 minutes.
God, you're half the reason this country is in shambles. Not even willing to put in the effort to communicate properly.

Why does a civilized Greek man larp as some wh*te cuckold faggot?

read the thread, I'm white and I hate illegal shitskins that are flooding my little town

>temporary workers never leave to socialize with the locals,to fuck women or to start families
I see you are a bright future for Europe lad.

There's on greek here who will terribly disappoint you...

just kill em in self-defence retard. What's the worst, being called racist? Like we give a fuck about racism here.

This

the fact that people in this thread doubt Greek people´s whiteness is A JOKE.

Have you ever been to Greece?