Brit/pol/ - Citizens Arrest Edition

twitter.com/SamCoatesSky/status/1171728144912519168

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-11 Sam Coates Sky on Twitter.png (800x386, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/fireman-sam-banned-by-fire-service-for-being-outdated-and-not-inclusive-11806730
twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1171396258474463238
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7448669/Emmerdales-Asan-Njie-threatened-KILL-Jamie-Lomas-throwing-punches-TV-Choice-Awards.html
metro.co.uk/2019/01/28/fire-service-changes-entrance-test-deliberately-harder-white-men-8402291/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nonce jannies triggered over Anime sub edition

I'm sat naked in the corner of the room on a three-legged milking stool, i'm just watching as the blackman does his deed, he tells me to open a window because he's getting sweaty, I oblige and part my mustard-coloured curtains to open the window, the cold air hits my skin and causes extra shrinkage whilst my wife points and laughs, a laugh barely audible over the sound of thighs slapping together, I return to my stool and continue watching.

fucks like a vindaloo

Attached: DNPgYr0W0AE3fBs.jpg (852x1132, 133K)

Why do you want to leave the European Union?

I suppose we now know the jannies opinion on anime girls. If you ever feel like posting about the EU let me know

Attached: 19.gif (500x281, 646K)

Attached: nigeyuk.png (907x707, 997K)

Northerners are a fifth column
Discuss

Don't want the EU in charge of the UK

Fifth column for who?

turn this island into a prison

grim

Attached: 1538637478484.jpg (560x629, 49K)

I don't

So are you actually going to leave or not?

Nope

day off work, lads
wat do?

probably not

Amazing that this tweet is actually real, I assumed it was fake until I checked

Attached: 1499054352029.jpg (706x552, 52K)

They will be in charge whether we are in or out, we are in their sphere of influence and can't escape it

why didn't scotland leave when they had the chance? why are they obsessed with being ruled by foreign powers?

We're living in a Clown world

news.sky.com/story/fireman-sam-banned-by-fire-service-for-being-outdated-and-not-inclusive-11806730

Attached: Capture.png (636x846, 715K)

get me a brexit from the spa

LMAO
twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1171396258474463238

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-11 Sky News on Twitter.png (788x355, 39K)

smells like one too...

Not racist, just don't like 'em

influence isn't being in charge

The fact that there are not at least public beatings, if not straight up lynchings, outside your parliament, at this point, is honestly astounding to me.

Men can't have babies

We're in Americans sphere of influence, not the EU's.

Holidays in Dunstable

Oi ya bongs, check this out before Jannie deletes it

And 26th post for fuck Scotland

will need a referendum on that

spoiler, it's a woman

Yes

what motivates ftms?

Slave mentality makes me sick kys

Daily reminder that if you genuinely like donner meat you will be culled in the upcoming civil war.
Also we're going to be invading Ireland again for the lolz just like in that last civil war

All of our enemies
Think about it, everything they do is geared towards fucking up this country

Our MPs know their addresses are easy enough to find online, so we probably will.

cringe nietzsche terminology

Just like Singapore is ruled by Malaysia, and Japan by China

mental illness

astagfirullah i would smash

You still owe me from 2016

other than that obviously

Is that any better though?

encouragement from society

Not for the EU, no.

you didn't know what you wanted the first time

>Americans sphere of influence
lmao imagine believing the earth is a sphere

Independence for the north now today

Not Sam.

Attached: AD4C32BD-DBC5-433D-B693-8FF12DE29A3B.jpg (316x202, 30K)

it doesnt really seem any better for us either, Its not like we are going to gun rights or anything were just going to get flooded with cheap american goods

This

Attached: 1.jpg (709x538, 64K)

>'I’m going to f*****g knife you!'
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7448669/Emmerdales-Asan-Njie-threatened-KILL-Jamie-Lomas-throwing-punches-TV-Choice-Awards.html

Attached: me.png (622x405, 709K)

Firewoman Samantha

Wait till you see what they did to Dennis the menace

Attached: 7740795F-6CE8-4F93-8404-CCFEEF1BA5F5.jpg (806x595, 109K)

Are you BoJo Brexit ready?

Come on then! Bring it on, Scotty judge fellatio Labour. We'll set her maj on yur, yon red flag cunts, jimmah!

No EU, same cheap goods. Significantly better.

King of da norf

Americans are far, far more dangerous to us than the Europeans
It's not about being a slave, it's practical acceptance of the situation we are in. A lot of people here still think we're a world empire it's embarrassing

This isn't your country anymore, white man.

Yawn. You're the pedo nonce, self projecting anime hater.

Attached: adorable clickme.jpg (217x250, 9K)

>american goods
No such thing

In what way?

Britain is in the grip of a growing opioid crisis, with middle-aged women fuelling a 60 per cent rise in the numbers of heavy painkillers, anxiety medications and antidepressants prescribed in the last decade.

Attached: index.jpg (262x192, 10K)

this shit is mind bogglin but it fucking works. in feb when it snowed i saw multiple girls posting their 'snowPERSON' on insta.

Attached: big_1496148706_image.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Would be nice. Scotland can fuck off as well.

What is the most cucked British public institution and why is it the fire service?

Attached: Capture2.png (777x535, 57K)

They have subsidised maize

>have kids and a husband who will value me when I'm old?
>naa I'm gonna be young forever
>[aging happens]
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Look up our history as a nation. The Americans have undermined us at every turn, they're the primary reason our empire is gone. They do not have our best interests at heart.

Fuck off Paki

Firewomen are shit, they can’t carry the stuff or hold the hose properly absolute farce

Exactly, now go and do what must be done, in minecraft.

>get flooded with cheap american goods
Sorry, we don't make those

Attached: laughing-goodfellas.jpg (1600x1150, 200K)

we need border checks at bristol to keep the grockles out

Ironically it's women who call them firemen when explaining them to their children

I'd argue that the Europeans are guilty of the same thing and that we're in a better position outside of it regardless of America.

>Men don't join the fire service
>They recruit women instead
>Ppl die in their thousands in fires
>Men are blamed for not joining the fire service

Every single institution has been infested with gender theory. The Marxists' long march is an overwhelming success.

Exactly America fucked us over during the Suez Canal crisis causing a rapid collapse of the British Empire.
We could have had far more overseas territories if it wasn't for those kikes

Morning from the states mates
Fireperson Ngubu

quite the opposite, England is the one who undermined European politics most of the time

The empire was a mistake

remove the fire truck and he's doing a nazi salute
what the fuck sam

>Euros dindu nuffin
Whatever you say, senpai.

>West Midlands Fire and Rescue Service wants 60% of new recruits to be women, and 35% to be from black and minority ethnic groups by 2021.
>In a bid to reach the target, they have altered the pass rates to make it easier for people from those groups to get through the test.
>metro.co.uk/2019/01/28/fire-service-changes-entrance-test-deliberately-harder-white-men-8402291/

Americanization of European culture in an attempt to turn everything into a dull grey cultureless hell.

Men jobs: Fireman, Army, Police, Parliamentarian
Women jobs: Air hostess, nail technician, Web cam model

simple as

>white man in a uniform
Oh fuck someone get hope not hate on the blower

No it wasnt but the christian do gooder mentality we had while we had was. We should have just been shamelss about it like King Lepold

Disgusting shitskin paki cunt, burn it

Indeed!
America also seems to forget Britain was America's guardian angel for a century after America's creation.
Britain could've taken all of the Spanish Empire's colonies instead WE decided to enforce their foreign policy for them. That being the Monroe Doctrine

I swear to fucking god if they've touched ol dennis I'll fucking go kebabbing on a scale not seen since the fish and chippening

Attached: 1549656703692.gif (320x240, 2.04M)

no cure for stupid.

I've got nick lowles on speed dial

What’s the bets the physical standards have had to be dropped because of women?