What’s going to happen to incels/alt-right when society finally loses its patience with them?

What’s going to happen to incels/alt-right when society finally loses its patience with them?

Attached: E38B689D-7474-4742-B61A-CE8CD63A20F7.png (1639x960, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mass-shootings.info/
bitchute.com/video/EwxTXUgL3VQ6/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2019
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

murder-suicide

Attached: 1565953972069.jpg (1800x996, 1.15M)

Society is burning down, incels are a symptom of the collapse.

Put ugly people in camps, unless they have a skill

Circumsicsion of the unused head

chicago and atlanta 9/11 themselves every 3 years, with illegal guns, and very frequently children in the background catch that hot lead. your poster is missing a ton of niggers. combined they do roughly 700-900 illegal gun related murders a year, and it isnt slowing down. thats just 2 cities. throw baltimore and the rest of the shitholes in, and you could be looking at a 9/11 every year. you just only talk about the "white" ones, because you are a disingenuous piece of shit.

Love how they carefully removed all the brown and black mass shooters from that collage

news on the street is that all of these were radicalized by the big guy himself, with promises of teen girl sloppy seconds

Attached: sonsofsam.jpg (1639x1715, 984K)

>not posting the real version
>posting the same 5 guys at different angles

>What’s going to happen to incels/alt-right when society finally loses its patience with them?
oh boy do i have some news for you...
hows the weather in israel today?

Attached: 1566530814186.png (1427x1536, 3.43M)

>What’s going to happen to incels/alt-right when society finally loses its patience with them?
man, you have so much to learn

Attached: EBUr-iTXYAAGtwU.jpg (1080x1080, 46K)

mass-shootings.info/

those white extremists really are a problem in society

bitchute.com/video/EwxTXUgL3VQ6/

Attached: EwxTXUgL3VQ6_640x360.jpg (640x360, 48K)

I don't even know or heard anything of these guys, can I have names?

Don't put the alt in the same group with incels ffs.

>incels/alt-right
glownigger detected

Alt-right is a dead term, faggot.

>11
Хapлaмoв, хyли ты тyт зaбыл?

Attached: Харламов.png (290x165, 96K)

They all look Jewish.

Attached: 1564953542142.jpg (1024x1024, 150K)

What's that russia comedian Kharlamov doing in the laeftmost second top row ?
P.s. it's a troll image again...

Those people all look jewish. They probably did it after I cucked them. One of these jews caught me with their childhood friend, who said 'I'm sorry... I love you, I want to be with you... but my body wants his baby!' as I impregnated her.
He then spent days in his room alone, getting comfort from his older sister, only to come out to see me vigorously breeding her and his younger sisters, them drooling from the ecstacy of being blessed with aryan seed.

There is no way elliot rodger and the el goblino on the top right are Jewish. I demand proof that isn't some pic of mass shooters faces with an Israeli symbol underneath them.

There were less than 10 shootings this year by white men, this image is fake.

Idk

Attached: 9E8E5DD7-2DBA-496D-8200-0F4C7D4139A3.png (200x278, 43K)

>There is no way elliot rodger and the el goblino on the top right are Jewish. I demand proof that isn't some pic of mass shooters faces with an Israeli symbol underneath them.

Attached: 1535317243456.png (2182x2217, 3.68M)

Glasses causes shooters

Chances are you're going to get killed by a pack of wild niggers OP. Best wishes.

It's so amazing how Elliot is the only one of all of these nasty dickheads who I see as a human being. When I look at the rest of them, I see death, but when I look at Elliot, I see broken, suffering human individual. Maybe it's because he was different, and had a lot more soul than the rest of them, maybe it's because of the story he told, of himself and his life, instead of some stupid two page of ranting.

Is that the same guy in all those pics, or just phenotype of shooters? Perhaps we just need to round up fat faced eye glassers to solve shooter problem. Simple as...

clearly a relationship between wearing glasses and mass shooters

Daily reminder, that alt-right does not exist and it's just a kike neomarxist boogieman, like ""capitalism"".

What synagogue do you attend OP?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2019

Attached: 1565024338307.jpg (3009x3240, 2.14M)