DOES HE GET THE ROPE NOW?

on the day of the rope, has felix "jewdiepie" kjell(((berg)))'s recent cuck outs deserved him a place on the gallows ?

Attached: jewdiepie.jpg (474x287, 18K)

Well whether it's intentional or not 50k is not much for redpilling all the zoomers

100%

Attached: 1558771243698.jpg (900x900, 154K)

Really Australia?

Attached: download (10).jpg (311x162, 8K)

He fed the Jews he is a supreme retard they will expect this money every time he makes an edgy joke.

He just became infamous, like Paris Hilton but with jews instead of crabs

Good. I'll take millions of redpilled zoomers over one videologger.

He's just covering his fucking ass.
He is clearly redpilled he just doesn't show his powerlevel

Nah he's still our guy
Saying otherwise just outs you as a retard

He is obviously redpilled he just doesnt want to throw his money and career out of the window for some retard joke and *maybe* wake some zoomers. Totally understand most of his actions

Attached: pewdiepie-14.png (1288x828, 541K)

and your GF still loves you when she cheats right??

Based Jews use that 50k to harrass more whitoid cucks to give them money, and to advance the white genocide in general.

Whitoids better get the rope for themselves to save us the trouble.

>oh look, another effeminate e-celeb faggot
>this one plays video games
>occasionally say something /pol-tier "ironically"
>OMG! OMG!!1 BASED! /OURFAGGOT/!? I'LL SUCK HIS DICK NOHOMO TAKE MY $$$ PLZ ELECT PREZ OF WORLD!!!
>years pass
>???
>now he's just a filthy rich effeminate faggot who plays video games
>OMGWTF HOW COULD U BETRAY USSSS REEEEEEEEEEEE SOBCRY WHYYYYYYY!!!1

I cant believe people are unironically falling for this retarded psyop.
Pewdiepie is going to denounce this and call everyone conspiracy theorists which will hurt our credibility of the alt-right.

Get everyone you know or at least try to stop people from spamming this please.

Attached: feelsweirdman.jpg (550x540, 34K)

How do you 4d-chess retards think "redpilling" people who are also going to defend Jews like Pewdiepie is better than Pewdiepie using his power to actually fight the ADL for defaming him. You all get the rope along with him.

No he's just playing 4d chess.
Even if he donated to ADL and muslims, told white supremacists repeatedly to fuck off in his videos and his moderator Sive came out to say that it's all just a Jow Forums conspiracy of being held hostage by ADL you have to trust the plan goy.
He is based and redpilled.

>kjell(((berg)))

About half of all Swedish surnames end in "...berg", so I'd say Pewds gets a pass on this one.

this.
his fanbase, and you faggots are included, were only useful idiots for him. By watching his childish videos, clicking the useless ads and buying his ugly merch, you made him actually rich. He just plays vidya and can afford an easy life now. Plus he got his current wife via internet due to his fame.

>swede
>not taking the rope
if you exclude the swedes from the rope you also should exclude the jews because of those groups have tried their best to destroy the white race.

Only if you unsub

None of you faggets will unsub. He’s still sitting at 101 mill. Dumb faggets

>memeflag

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS GLOWNIGGER!!!!!!

Finally someone else says it.
I'm so fucking sick of this retarded (((berg))) meme.
Uneducated squids.

Here's John Klingberg

Attached: john-klingberg-2019-233.jpg (434x600, 32K)

Here's some more bergs for you idiot
John Nyberg

Attached: 5887.vresize.350.425.medium.55.png (350x425, 162K)

Tobias Lindberg

Attached: tobias_lindberg_toronto_1516.jpg (231x231, 19K)

Annette Norberg

Attached: norberg_anette6401.jpg (640x360, 47K)

Do they look like jews to you?

>covering his ass
>by giving them a piece of his ass

1800-come-on-now

Attached: EELu8fyWsAMQ4-u.jpg (1440x1268, 235K)

F

yeah, he was clearly blackmailed or at least was payed a visit. It would be a shame if something happened to him now that he is married and has things to lose.

You stupid fuck
Berg is of the mountain
Not some kike shit
Fuck your gay thread
Dilate

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-073929_Chrome.jpg (1080x2280, 611K)

You wish this redpilled the zoomers. It will only make them into neo-cons, like wolf and fag rags.

>being this cucked
I bet you still go down on your cheating gf and say you okay when she cucks you.

>Pewdiepie is going to denounce this and call everyone conspiracy theorists which will hurt our credibility of the alt-right.
Why do you keep posting this stupid shit in all the threads kikel?
Fuck off meme flag jew.

Attached: 1552291913134.jpg (420x480, 36K)

JESUS CHRIST COPY PASTA FROM ANOTHER PEWDS THREAD. PLEASE GO GLOW SOMEWHERE ELSE!! OH WAIT YOU KILLED THAT OTHER WEBISTE!!

I see slovenia, so I'm gonna assume this is 100% ironic. Nice one op

>being this slow
Pewdiepie already denounced this and called everyone conspiracy theorists on twitter. It's over. You have to go back.

>"I'm going to donate $50,000 to the ADL"
>massice outcry crom Jow Forums and the pro-free speech
>Pewds' apolitical zoomer fans getting redpilled on what is the ADL and what they are doing

a few days later
>"guys, finally I'm going to give those 50 grands to an indian charity, I don't want a scandal"
>*rubs hands*

fucking.weak.sauce.onions.swede.
DESU, we all knew he was a normie from the start. It just so happens he can make an edgy joke and he is basically punished for that.
So here we are, the biggest video game playing and making normie is getting blacked(mailed) for making edgy jokes and for others using his name.
He could resist all this and stand for something, like values, ethics, things we should live by in our society/ties/, But no, he will just be a coward despite his fame, money and power and will capitulate, because he wants to play it safe.
I hope he gets shot when the right-wing death squads come for willful ignorance.

He lives in a place where people aren't even allowed to have kitchen knives. He knows he deserves the bullet for betraying everyone. To think such a shameful display is coming from this fake weeb. His response on twitter should have been cutting his stomach open.