Germans’ greatest fears 2019

How come those fears don’t align with Jow Forums‘s constant slandering of the German people?

Attached: F609863A-EED4-4916-8F69-AF5658D100E0.png (1920x2357, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/73448/umfrage/auflage-der-ueberregionalen-tageszeitungen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be afraid of having to pay for shits
>tense because foreigners
>also be afraid of Trump's policies (build wall, keep foreigners out, give jews all your money)

Honestly, I'm not sure why you guys are afraid of that third one.

>Germans’ greatest fears

Attached: 1524596945487.jpg (566x933, 160K)

hmmm

Attached: 1564689014914.png (578x360, 57K)

The only thing Germans fear is achmeds cum running out

> (build wall, keep foreigners out, give jews all your money)

As far as I know only one of three of those things are in Trump’s actual political achievements

Attached: 75692BEA-9C59-426B-8266-9C552F78AB74.png (620x882, 48K)

more like afraid of pic related

Attached: Ortho-Home-Defense.jpg (500x500, 24K)

He's pushed as being a completely irrational madman that will start concentration camps and WWIII with nukes and shit by the media.
And Germans, for some reason, still have a high trust in their media outlets.
They don't even care that the majority of "journalists" is actually voting far left parties, and one of the most famous "journalists" has been found out to make up a huge amount of shit.

Attached: gay.png (420x527, 17K)

RARE

Why can't Germans think ahead, you guys are really bad at planning for autistic people.

Somebody salty being not seen as White enough? I am part native and look Whiter than you guys. Really makes you think...

Yeah Germans are fucking retarded.

Why the fuck are they so scared of trump?

He has threatened our car industry, mate. It’s like when a guy approaches your gf and says he gives her a million dollars for sex and she’s looking at you with her blue eyes saying “you don’t mind, honey, it’s a million dollars!”

Bruh you do know car manufacture is going to Japan in the next 12 years right? All that will be left are luxury car producers

What's up with BILD

This are Germans' greatest fears 2019.
>to be called a Nazi
>to be called a Nazi
>to be called a Nazi
>to be called a Nazi

Bild is a simple newspaper for simple people and everyone makes fun of it all the time.
de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/73448/umfrage/auflage-der-ueberregionalen-tageszeitungen/
It has the highest amount of sales though. I believe a lot of the content is about stars and other degenerates.

Tesla Will destroy german car i industry, and It Will be the own Germans(greens) Who Will help to do It.

part native what? what the fuck is native in europe if not european?
you're a nigger who cant accept it

No, that is for Turkish-fags

Attached: 93AABCFF-5CC4-460A-BEFF-E01855B2749C.jpg (424x438, 126K)