Merkel tells IMF to “stuff it”, says Germany prints enough fiat money

Take that, international bankers!

——

Merkel told parliament on the second day of its budget debate that there were sufficient investment projects in the pipeline that needed to be fast-tracked. Her speech comes after Finance Minister Olaf Scholz on Tuesday said Germany would stick to a balanced budget but was ready to act in moments of a crisis.

"With the investments, and the finance minister touched on that yesterday, it’s currently not a lack of money," Merkel said. "We have hundreds of thousands of apartments that are being built, also in light of demand of new immigrants coming to Germany, and we also spend billions on roads and digital infrastructure. So, first we need to make sure the money is being spent on these priority subjects."

Attached: 1287F723-7A9E-4968-970D-BFD32DD97D9E.jpg (1417x1417, 651K)

>germans
>european

Building hundreds of thousands of apartments for a population that is collapsing because it needs immigrants. I think some part of this algebra will result in something bad.

Nice spin-doctoring to make her seem anti-Judea, but the real focus is the money spent on roads and tracking devices to send Germans to prison and let the new Germans live for free in the apartments and be free of police interference when they drive rape victims back to those welfare apartments.

>for a population that is collapsing

Fertility rate Germany in 2018 was 1.61 and rising, the fertility rate of America in 2018 was 1.73 and falling. Soon we will have a higher fertility rate and a way higher immigration rate than America.

What then? Who is going to be the mutt and racemixer then, ey Murrican? Remember, we are the original Burger, not you.

Attached: B06CF306-3BF2-4B14-80FA-4860FBCDC653.png (1152x1056, 479K)

Is that a challenge? I can have two sheboons and a wetback impregnated by the end of the week.

Space Program, Nukes, Has America actually created anything since all the Germans died since Paperclip?

Fertility rate Germany in 2018 was 1.61 and rising

Attached: germany_children.png (746x693, 671K)

Jens Weidmann decides whether to print more money, Merkel is a puppet on strings

Thats the fertility rate among germans only.

user I...

You do know that there are plenty of shitskins with German passports these days, do you? That just doesn't show up in the statistics because filtering out the Mohammeds and Aishas with German passports would be racist.

aryans are modern middle easterners

so i guess it fine

>nation building apartments for the future immigrants
>think his government counts ethnic Germans in specific statistics

LOOOOOL

merkel doesn't care about germans, she only wants muslims

It takes a stronger man than I to not care about that nose

Nobosy talks about the other big thing today? Seehofer said that right-wingers are to considered as the same thread as islamic terrorists and german intelligence agencies are to be combined or at least be reshaped.

Based Greece should flood these fucks with muzzies.

I don't know what is funny about the name Olaf Scholz but I can't stop laughing.

Attached: 1562239702417.png (614x518, 60K)

I bet you within 2 years of moving to Germany I can be considered a German too, despite my Italian feet

> 70% tax rate
of course there is no money, the government has it All

(Income + Social + Federal TAX + VAT)

Attached: 1546976685774.png (370x320, 24K)

lol muzzies dont count, any native EUROPEAN births? any AT ALL?

this

my children are half polish, blond and blue eyed..they are all part of those 42% you idiot.

most of those 42% are from other european background

dont forget the Spätzurückzieher, which fleed in ww2 now come back but are mostly german blooded

How many of those births are europeans....

What does that Word mean??