Dr William Luther Pierce

Let us all come together and enjoy this fine day in celebrating Dr William Luther Pierce's birthday.
Sadly most of his content was removed from Youtube but you can find them uploaded on Bitchute, or you can torrent his 308 podcast on Piratebay.

bitchute.com/video/gIF7BP7oUNl9/

There are also his books The Turner Diaries and Hunter

bitchute.com/video/Ib6Z6DKTpdgW/

bitchute.com/video/k3IVOjRlm49E/

Attached: William_Luther_Pierce.jpg (2334x3474, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Voy7cUMIyOz4/
youtu.be/7fiODedxFmw
archive.org/details/DrPiercesBroadcastsmp3
breitbart.com/tech/2019/09/09/editor-the-post-millennial-conservative-website-hit-by-cyberattack/
bitchute.com/video/M8yIqf0rCxFe/
bitchute.com/video/1t1Tr32WHomM/
nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/the-scorpion-and-the-frog/
archive.org/details/youtube-euIvdOSE9f4
youtube.com/watch?v=KjObalYKTHE
bitchute.com/video/obsqHqI2OTAz/
youtube.com/watch?v=HYEUQj_fEvU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This was the Dr that Whites needed, not Dr Juden Peterstein.

is the National Alliance still around?

Of course. Father Francis from Stormfront action Radio is living there.

I like Dr. Pepper

Can we keep this thread alive? I haven't seen a thread about Dr. Pierce and I believe he deserves one.

bitchute.com/video/Voy7cUMIyOz4/

That's because Jow Forums is a bunch of hobbyists

Great man

Bump

I am aware that Jow Forums is long lost, but for those that are still here, I ask of you to help me with this thread.

Attached: EAl8zBJXoAExTfJ.jpg (1238x2048, 542K)

youtu.be/7fiODedxFmw

Attached: 1548299079970.png (1468x7317, 792K)

Attached: c3c0e3f621a600a62ab81ad0176a7e47e9bfd21515ad3cba69f318620dde2bf6.png (1120x697, 424K)

Attached: the mother.jpg (380x582, 63K)

he used to do an audio speech mp3 every week, can you get them somewhere?

archive.org/details/DrPiercesBroadcastsmp3

delet

Attached: 1568113237000.jpg (444x332, 14K)

You can find a Torrent called Dr William Luther Pierce 308 Podcast. It has 308 speeches ranging from 20-55 minutes.

thanks

Attached: D-NMVdaVAAAjS7Y.jpg large.jpg (850x400, 75K)

funny the smarter the people the more they name the jew.
Even Stefan Mollymeme is woke as fuck now. Something many people wouldn't have even bet on this time last year.

Attached: Patric little.gif (480x270, 3.06M)

Dr Pierce is the creator and father of this entire movement in my opinion. Having listened to probably 70% of his broadcasts I saw so many parallels in the early days of Jow Forums. He is the most well spoken and coherent white nationalists to have ever existed. I can only dream of a day when another Pierce appears.

I was beginning to make a list of his best a few years ago to make a more palletable starter point for newbies but I didnt get far due to distractions.
Here are a few I wrote down;
Marriage and white Survival
The Consequences of Corruption
Countering the Poison
Contrasts
about jews;
Conditioning for Death
A confluence of Crises
Corruption of Americas Police

Its not a great list but its a start if anyone is interested in adding to it. The only problem with WLP was that some of his broadcasts were a little bit too relevant to his time and while interesting ended up aging poorly.

Attached: WLP.jpg (720x1080, 160K)

breitbart.com/tech/2019/09/09/editor-the-post-millennial-conservative-website-hit-by-cyberattack/

Real cool thread guise

bitchute.com/video/M8yIqf0rCxFe/
Truth can't be taught in today's colleges.
Wise Philosopher-Sage of the Tribe of Amalek, William Luther Pierce.

Happy Birthday Dr. Pierce. Thank-you for all your cosmological wisdom and inspiration.

Attached: 3eb53dd0e3c87de6ce1223d47f73ce3bdc1e6e1b.jpg (334x506, 42K)

He once said 'If you locked three jews in a room for a week and then went back they would have six jewish organisations between them'
a Great man

Too busy telling Spaniards they're Arabian mate.

The Lessons of Haiti is a good one ill put it on my list.

>actual Jow Forums thread
>26 replies
>X country is Y thread
>hits bump limit

Bump

I have to download the pirate bay file when I get home. I'm afraid this stuff is soon to be lost forever. The internet is being shut down and neutered

Bump

Bump

yes.

Attached: 0sod4hzpugy21.jpg (1080x1335, 171K)

Happy birthday dr. Pierce.

Attached: dr_william_luther_pierce.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>tfw vaginal tickles and moistening

one of the narmiest, cringiest writers I've ever encountered

some passages in the Turner Diaries actually made me laugh out loud. a true cloud dweller that man was. Like Varg, deeply on the spectrum

in the ethnostate 9/11 will be william luther pierces holiday. a national holiday. a true celebration.
secondarily we will also commemorate the day the american, saudi, and iraeli intelligence agencies attacked america.

Attached: 9-11-tribute.jpg (768x1024, 350K)

>memeflaggot
(((You)))

Attached: download.jpg (294x171, 5K)

bitchute.com/video/1t1Tr32WHomM/

nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/the-scorpion-and-the-frog/

Attached: 1565871563414.jpg (929x801, 299K)

Attached: be3b59506ad7159eac6d3ed05aa213d15d772f726bc5e7c3cadf7bafbad6ec4e.png (612x792, 143K)

Yea NA's a kick ass news site. They have original stories all the time. They're the only ones talking about Barry Krischer's role in the Epstein debacle. The ADL actually gave that piece of shit an award for getting Epstein such a light sentence but called it something else.

RIP Dr Pierce, his speeches are more relevant today than when he made them.

RIP

That accurately describes Jon Stewart, Trevor Noah, John Oliver, Hasan Minaj, and Stephen Colbert.

Attached: Our_eternal_purpose.jpg (1200x803, 208K)

This is a good one, important to know the real purpose of Holocaust studies, since they're about to become mandatory in America.
This is a good watch
>archive.org/details/youtube-euIvdOSE9f4

Here is a film clip showing some of their fitness training.
youtube.com/watch?v=KjObalYKTHE

One of the top 10 greatest americans of all time

>archive.org/details/youtube-euIvdOSE9f4
Fuck that link, it's to laggy.
This one is better.
>bitchute.com/video/obsqHqI2OTAz/

Indescribably based.

Happy Birthday WLP

1/2

"Well, of course, the thing about the Internet is that it is anonymous. People can express their opinions about anything they want without anybody knowing who they are. They all use pseudonyms or nicknames. It’s the perfect environment for cowards, for shirkers. They can shoot their mouths off and act like real men without being called to account. And like shirkers everywhere, they would like for everyone else to be a shirker too, so they are not shown up for what they are. They would like for their cowardice and irresponsibility to be regarded as prudence. They want to thought of as smart guys instead of as shirkers.

But really, how smart is it never to accept any personal responsibility? What that amounts to is opting to be a spectator in life instead of a participant. Life is interesting. Life can be fun. There are many fascinating things to observe, to talk about. And I guess these smart guys figure that they will watch it all first. They will talk about it all with their friends first. Then when they know everything, they can go back and make smart choices about what to become involved in. They won’t make any mistakes.

Moral Aids and The Jews are our Misfortune
are about his best
youtube.com/watch?v=HYEUQj_fEvU

2/2

But you know, it doesn’t work that way. You don’t get to go back and start over after you’ve watched it all and got it all figured out. You only get one shot at life, and you’ve got to make the most of it. You’ve got to figure it out as you go, even if that means accepting some risk and making some mistakes. There’s no going back. If you just watch it all the way to the end, telling everyone how smart you are because you’re not making any commitments or taking any chances, you’ve missed your chance to live. And that chance never will come again. The people who live are the people who participate in life, not the spectators who just watch it go by.

I guess that in this television age, when kids grow up spending much more time watching things happen on the TV screen than actually doing things, people who are naturally weak and passive will slip into the spectator mode and stay there all their lives. And at this point there’s not much we can do for them. They’ve just missed it. But I know that there are many men and women out there who still are capable of reaching out and taking hold of life and living. Those are the ones I’m talking to. And I apologize if what I’m saying sounds painfully obvious, painfully self-evident — but it is so extremely important that I must say it."
- Dr. William Luther Pierce

Nothing wrong with internet anonymity

>go online
>use your real name
>tell the truth about jews
>lose job
>nobody else will hire you
>be utterly impoverished for the rest of your life, possibly starve

This only works if you can afford to retire

All of Dr Pierce's Brodacasts in mp3 are on archive.org

Hi Terry
BUMP

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

I thought they were removed a few years ago

They were re-uploaded in June. I'm not going to post the link, but they are easy to find.

None of the methods I regularly use to download youtube clips works on this video...

I learned of this guy through Murdoch Murdoch. Looked into him. Dude is based

Dr. Pierce is who red pilled me even though it was years after his death. I guess I had probably been sort of on the fence for a while when I stumbled across his broadcasts in MP3 format and started listening. I have always found listening to old radio broadcasts, news coverage, etc. and noting how nothing seems to ever change. We have the same debates for decades and normies seem to forget that the issues are not new and the politicians they vote for keep fucking them over.

Anyways, it amazed me how relevant everything he spoke was. He was talking about Clinton and Iraq and Israel and while it was Bush instead of Clinton, nothing had changed. He spoke about the influence of black culture through jewish run media, the jewish influence in the fashion industry, etc. Some of these things were issues I had wondered about year prior, but never knew enough about what was going on to understand the issue. If only I had known about his broadcasts at the time perhaps I would not have stumbled in the dark for so long.

>The only problem with WLP was that some of his broadcasts were a little bit too relevant to his time and while interesting ended up aging poorly.
So of them are very specific, but I think there is still something to be gained from them in that some of the Clinton politics or discussion of a particular non-white criminal offense show how nothing has really changed and only grown worse. I think that many people tend to forget how things were even just 10 years ago and sometimes getting a little perspective helps remind us of how bad things really have gotten and the fact that easy solutions will not work.

I read the Turner Diaries but never Hunter. The Brigade is much better than the Turner Diaries.

>The Brigade

Attached: 1543337931131.jpg (480x369, 70K)

It's Ethnostate time.

Attached: xcz BN.gif (296x202, 651K)

You need to add Madison Grant to that list. Also Lathrop Stoddard.

Attached: 40293e14aaa1d2f661cedd366bfe4b5d3ced76864018f1b58890bcc6fdfff407.png (1602x1308, 1002K)

i tried it and it worked here:

first link on jewgle:

https:// y2mate com/

Attached: 1525989637994.jpg (238x165, 17K)

His birthday is on 9/11, fucking based!

Shills always attack this reading list.

Bumpin

Attached: 1516025388245.jpg (5000x3333, 2.1M)