At 4:00 am on 11 September 1683, the Ottomans attacked Vienna...

At 4:00 am on 11 September 1683, the Ottomans attacked Vienna. The Germans were the first to strike back andtook several key positions. The ottomans were almost able to set off mines to destroy the walls but were disarmed with 10 minutes to spare. In the early afternoon a great battle started on the other side of the battlefield as the Polish infantry advanced on the Ottoman right flank, but the ottomans were focused on taking the city at all costs. It is recorded that the Polish cavalry slowly emerged from the forest to the cheers of the onlooking infantry, which had been anticipating their arrival.

At 4:00 pm the hussars first entered into action, battering the Ottoman lines and approaching the Ottoman command, which was now threatened from three sides (the Poles from the west, the Saxons and the Bavarians from the northwest and the Austrians from the north). At this point the Ottoman command began their retreat.

At around 6:00 pm the Polish king ordered the cavalry attack in four groups, three Polish and one from the Holy Roman Empire—18,000 horsemen charged down the hills, the largest cavalry charge in history! The battle marked the historic end of the expansion of the Ottoman Empire into Europe.

Attached: hussars.jpg (1024x729, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rwpOg_hP66U
youtube.com/watch?v=rLbl9jG73rU
youtu.be/QVeo6vb8z0c
youtube.com/watch?v=Vl6zMiW3iwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Death to t*rk roaches

Attached: pole-girl-hussars.jpg (958x592, 100K)

Shameful how it took until 1683 to stomp the roach when it should have been done centuries earlier

Too late faggots they already destroyed Byzantium.(with the help of the same g*rmans)

With help of Byzantium too really, they went full retard during their last centuries. Even before 4th crusade they got BTFO in defensive land war against fucking Sicily.

Sorry we coudnt help in New York tho

Wasn't Sicily ally of france tho??

youtube.com/watch?v=rwpOg_hP66U

P.S. Look at these morons
youtube.com/watch?v=rLbl9jG73rU

winged hussars cavalry charging the planes lmao

the only moment in history when the Germans and the Poles fought on the same side

Attached: 1500213006203.jpg (1024x1021, 320K)

You'd be surprised then... LOOK UP

Attached: Cud-nad-Wisłą.jpg (1960x1176, 629K)

ahahahahaha

some great user in the future will open a time portal right in front of the charge and redirect to the skys of NY

Might be, but there was probably a united effort against the baltic Pagans

Attached: hes.jpg (500x844, 84K)

Well, this already happened in England so...

Attached: cahc1bhqof921.jpg (999x1418, 222K)

Not true.
And that was a mistake.

Dakujeme bratia polsky

So historically Europeans let half of Christendom fall, thousands of slaves and martyrs fall before doing anything. I guess this explains the wests situation today.

Attached: 1555255747663.png (210x194, 1009)

Didn't we do some Crusades with them?

Sicily at the time was ruled by a norman feudal class

F

>winged
For a reason

We did. And we helped them wipe out Pomeranians. Even at Grunwald both poles and germans from Silesia and pomerania fought on BOTH sides.

Fuck austria and fuck the west. Saving these backstabbing cunts was a mistake. Next time we should help the Turkish Bvlls.

Rest in peace, glorious heroes. May the Sandnigger abominations rot in hell.

DID SOMEONE SAY

C H R I S T I A N
U N I T Y
?

Christians uniting together once again to save Evropa, god bless all of whom fought together under the banner of Christ on that day

Attached: 152342.jpg (1024x683, 139K)

Yeah i know and so did France

They were of the same dynasty if i remember correctly.

Women ruined hussars now...

They haven't been stopped...
they still own Constantinople,
when the fuck are we taking it back? this is a crime against europe

Attached: adolf hitler 69.jpg (411x449, 28K)

Found the Jew.
Long Live Austria and long live the Hapsburgs!

Stupid kike, don’t you know your people had the best living they ever did under the Austro-Hungarian Empire?

And look at what they did.
If only their ancestors could do the same and drive the invaders out, but the poles seem to be the only ones left with a sense of their own history.

Like no fucking Sabaton? Here's your soundtrack to this thread. youtu.be/QVeo6vb8z0c

How about this instead
youtube.com/watch?v=Vl6zMiW3iwQ

Attached: arte-fm-12001-P7190009.jpg (1204x807, 224K)

I'm gonna listen all day

>They were only third largest oppressor of you! Be thankful!
How about go fuck yourself, westernoid swine?
There is no way you can turn around the fact that less than 100 years after Poland saved Habsburger ass, same treacherous inbred dynasty not only allowed their catholic "allies" to be invaded by Prussians and Russians, but they joined their efforts with their aggressors.
Meanwhile Turks stayed respectful of us, never took land from us again, even stood in our defence after Commonwealth fell.
Christian unity my ass. European unity my ass. You call for it only when you need it. When we have trouble on other hand, you'd scheme against us, even when we'd face devil himself.

Hopefully we stay idle while this rotten continent burns. I prefer to be stabbed frontally by a muslim, than to be stabbed by an european from the back ever again.

Attached: comment_YBzaRKwTWYppoAE2DkMCfNvoLyAep6xZ.jpg (497x400, 90K)

>the Poles from the west, the Saxons and the Bavarians from the northwest and the Austrians from the north

and that's why Bavaria and Saxony need independence from the faggot cucks of rest Germany. Austria already got it, we need it too.
Oh my Bavaria when will we be free again?

Attached: 4092802_0.jpg (630x630, 67K)

> It is recorded that the Polish cavalry slowly emerged from the forest to the cheers of the onlooking infantry, which had been anticipating their arrival.

Fucking bad ass.Gave me goose bumps.