Canada sucks donkey dicks

No threads on lame fucking canada?

canada is lame as shit. forget the people, this country is fucking BORING.
4 Amusement parks in the whole fucking country!!
Wooooow......
Two are located in the GTA
One in Montreal
The other in Edmonton

What a boring shit hole!!!

The only forms of "entertainment" I see canadians part take in, is the consumption of drugs and alcohol. They literally do nothing else.
Cause there is nothing to do.

Attached: 1567354572434.png (657x621, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/news/provincial/her-13th-birthday-party-a-bdsm-orgy-witness
torontosun.com/news/world/russian-election-meddling-in-canada-linked-to-arctic-ambitions-report/wcm/08cc58bd-2e96-493b-8f60-bf401deae2ae
cbc.ca/news/politics/election-campaign-starts-today-1.5277657
cbc.ca/news/business/millennials-top-boomers-in-debt-1.5253255
cbc.ca/news/business/millennials-lie-mortgage-application-equifax-1.5276941
breitbart.com/tech/2019/09/09/editor-the-post-millennial-conservative-website-hit-by-cyberattack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post the instore prices you chode

>amusement parks don't mean ur country is gud!!!

It means it's less boring and it means people have millions and millions of dollars to build one.
People have the disposable income to go spend money at them

Attached: coastermap_172.jpg (800x549, 126K)

Post a day pass price for canada's wonderland

Even fucking Mexico, has more theme parks than canada!!!

>hur dur spics are poor and stupid

Well then canadians are really fucking poor and stupid

Attached: map-of-amusement-parks-locations.png (550x351, 45K)

Plus, we have LANXESS poisoning our rivers and groundwater and the government is quietly accepting payouts from Chemtura

In Ottawa, during summer, you can't swim at the beaches, cause the water is contaminated from raw sewage. Been a problem since the 70s.

Attached: TheBoys.jpg (400x400, 26K)

13 y.o BDSM birthday orgy!!!
torontosun.com/news/provincial/her-13th-birthday-party-a-bdsm-orgy-witness

>Da RuSsIaNs ArE GuNnA MeSs wIT OuR ElEcTiOnS!!!!

torontosun.com/news/world/russian-election-meddling-in-canada-linked-to-arctic-ambitions-report/wcm/08cc58bd-2e96-493b-8f60-bf401deae2ae

LEL canadians are such dumb fucks, they think the rest of the world cares about them
LOL

>canada's wonderland
where the rides are built and operated by opiate addicts on uppers

Begging for it.
What kind of cunt only whines 18 years after they were supposedly violated?
A 30 year old Canadian broad who just ran face first into the wall.
>"NOW they have to look at me again" says over the hill Canadian twat.

Attached: Aboot.jpg (740x741, 158K)

She was excited to try new things!!

>WuT KiNd Of MuThEr wOuLd LeT dIS hApPeN??
Females are fucking trash. Especially canadian ones.

All across America, youths get their first summer jobs at these parks.
canadians dont cause there is only 4 in the whole country

Buddy, come to Brampton. Lots to do here. We have great libraries.

Libraries are fucking boring.

The whole article focuses on the men, not the mother who KNOWS her bf/hubby is diddling her kids

I bet a lot of leafs are wanking off to that article.

In my experience, user... boring is good. Because when things get... interesting... things tend to break, burn, etc. Sitting around with time on your hands, demanding that someone else amuse and entertain you is pretty fucking childish. The dregs and low-rent trash of society turn to escapism when things suck. The higher-tier, quality people engage voluntarily - I chose to build instead of sit around bemoaning my fate. Take control of your life and stop being a fucking pussy.

blah blah blah
The great 5chan sage has spoken.

Get over yourself faggot.

I get it - you don't like to hear Truth spoken, especially when it means that you done fucked up and you need to unfuck yourself. Nobody likes to hear that. Me included. But at least be a fucking Man and admit your fuckup. That's the first step.
>Why doesn't someone else amuse me? I'm so bored!
Because FUCK YOU that's why. Do something constructive - learn new languages, build something, start a business, get a fucking STEM degree, ANYTHING other than sitting around like some spoiled cunt demanding shit from a world that does not give a good Goddamn about you...

Play hockey FAGGOT

Blah blah blah blah
>impotent low life gets his rocks off dishing out advice and insults in a tough guy manner, on a website for the losers of society

(You) are just here "killing time" before heading into the office to earn 100K TODAY and then going to fuck your model wife while building some knick knack out of reclaimed barber shop hair clippings

See, if I lived in a country with many amusement parks, I could be at one, not bored, or even employed at one.
Or travelling the country, building new ones, making good money ($40-50 an hour to weld up roller coasters)

I don't have those options "smart guy"

and turn into a faggot? I don't want to play the "cracker" or "push up" game, ya faggot.

>ElEcTiOnS StArT ToDaY fOr CaNaCuNtS!!!

cbc.ca/news/politics/election-campaign-starts-today-1.5277657

Woooooo.......

I'm trying to help you, user, all your mockery and slander aside. I was a soldier and an NCO - a pretty good one - until I was cut loose after 13 years with a broken body, some shiny pot metal on a ribbon and "The thanks of a grateful nation".. feh.

I sat around for about a year and climbed into a bottle, thinking it would help. It didn't. The world still sucked and now I had a hangover on top of it. I chose to NOT be a statistic - be "That Guy", the crazy vet sitting on his front porch and yelling at kids to GTF off his lawn... I taught myself skills, sought out schools that taught the skills I wanted, sought out masters of other skills and studied under them. Then I built my own shop on my own land - and now, at 50, I have my life back. I won't get rich - I know that - but I am useful, I have a purpose again and I raised a good family. And that fucking MATTERS. Take a bit of advice and stop bitching about shit that is beyond your control - figure out what IS in your sphere of influence and then grab control of your own destiny. Or, you can sit here and act like a, childish, pedantic piece of shit. Your choice.

>hur dur, my life experience is totally different than yours and same with the country I reside in, so it totally applies to you and your life.

STFU boomer

Thanks dickhead!!!!
cbc.ca/news/business/millennials-top-boomers-in-debt-1.5253255

>I own my own shop n land, I bought way before my generation fucked shit up for the future

Not a Boomer, child. I'm bleeding edge GenX. Of course, anyone more than 5 minutes older than you is a "boomer", I suppose, in your mind. Might want to pick up a book - any book - and read.

cbc.ca/news/business/millennials-lie-mortgage-application-equifax-1.5276941

>23% of millennials LIE on mortgage application

Housing crash soon!!!

>Amusement parks
Fucking kiddie

You're 50, you're basically a Boomer.

Go be USEFUL you old fuck. Don't you have a shop to putt around in?? Doesn't your land need taking care of??
WHY are (you) here??

>hur dur, cuz um....i'm going to do stuff later, right now Im going to spout shit advice on the internet

>cool guy doesn't know what "fun" is

Okay kiddie, have fun on 4crap recycling memes and being cool

>way before my generation blah blah...

Wrong. While I was working and studying, my wife and I had an agreement that we would live like paupers and sock away as much cash as we could - we knew the housing market was way overvalued and that it would crash sooner or later. And in 08, it did. We waited about 6 months for things to shake out, then went house hunting. Bought a small farm on a foreclosure and then I discovered a zoning exemption that would allow me to put my own shop on my own land, even though we were zoned Ag2 (agricultural 2 - livestock). Taught myself how to write a business plan and went to the bank - and boom! my own shop.

Because I chose NOT to be a fucking statistic and used my head for something other than a hat rack, child. Forward planning - it's a white thing. So is being smarter than most other people. You can bitch about not having Free Shit... or you can do something about it.

The great outdoors fagget. What kind of loser goes to amusement parks. My country might be insanely expensive and being overrun by brown hordes but at least we have nature. Also, nature is mostly free and the hordes don’t like it.

GO to your shop and be USEFUL
Didn't even read your paragraph.
>blah blah blah, me me me
I don't CARE about (you)

Ah yes, canadian "nature"
The humid mosquito ridden swaps of Ontario and Quebec
The flat life less prairies of middle canada
The shitty wet coastal areas

It's like nature turned to shit at the canadian border, cause it sucks compared to American nature.

Spoiled little cunt.
>why doesn't someone amuse me? I want more Free Shit!
You're everything that is wrong with the West. Don't know how good you got it, so you sit around moaning about how boring things are. You're parents FAILED - they put out a mediocre product. A spiteful little mutant who expects everything to be handed to him. I would wish you good luck at this point but nah... fuck that. I hope you get everything that's coming to you.

GO to your shop and be USEFUL
Again, didn't read what you wrote cause you're not worth my time.
Thanks for the bumps champ:^)

>Upstate New York

Attached: istock000076895685large_750xx2669-1500-0-336.jpg (750x421, 78K)

>Southern Ontario

Attached: wetland.jpg (275x243, 25K)

Attached: E.Gibsmuhdats.Unum.jpg (201x300, 12K)

My back yard is a mountain that turns into a glacier. Stay jealous fagget.

Attached: A8193060-167E-4318-BA11-CFF1CA43EBE9.jpg (960x640, 239K)

Shut the fuck up kid.
You have made it obvious that you have a lot of growing up to do.

Me and doggo fishing 25 minutes from my house

Attached: DFB22648-2138-46D6-96FE-ED1A4183B877.jpg (960x640, 67K)

breitbart.com/tech/2019/09/09/editor-the-post-millennial-conservative-website-hit-by-cyberattack/

So do all leaf posters

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-073929_Chrome.jpg (1080x2280, 611K)

Holy fuck you're dumb.

Looks like shit desu. It's not a "beautiful view" at all.

>ghetto clapboard run down canadian dwelling
>dog aka sex partner
>shitty BBQ with no gas
>litter all over back yard
>useless ducks
>trees that wont change colors in the fall
>mountain looks like a big ugly brown rock

What province?
I'll get nature pics of the State directly below it for comparison

Exactly.
This kid is a fucking loser

A pile of leafs
How bad is this thread?

Sledding above the clouds, takes about 45 minutes to get up there from my backyard.

Attached: 2FBADC44-733E-4F19-9336-8E135FF3438C.jpg (960x720, 64K)

I fucking hate this place too

>triggered by nature

Move to the US then you pathetic piece of shit.
Loads of amusement parks for little kiddies like you

Thats bad ass

Attached: 20190909_180617.jpg (1949x1462, 1.43M)

Go make a snowman and stop whining you little shit.

>4 Amusement parks in the whole fucking country!!

So your idea of a "good time" involves being spun on machines and posing for pictures with people in costumes?

It's not Canada that's boring.

Attached: Canada.gif (500x293, 15K)

I lowered the crime rate in my community with 1 simple trick!

Attached: bjwbasketball.jpg (800x450, 42K)

>gay as fuck

I love my country, yes I do.

I love this country, how about you?

Attached: polcompass9.png (2000x2177, 2.36M)

Pretty bad. This user got it pretty good. He knows what's up. Spodas and Trashbags don't like rural areas and wouldn't touch the outdoors with a barge pole...
Pic taken from my driveway.

Attached: Horses 2.jpg (786x629, 71K)

Is this the most embarrassing, under qualified politician of all time?

>WaAaAaAHhHhHhH JuSt MoVe DeN U PiEcE oF ShIt

LULZ triggered leaf fago

I only sleep inside in the winter. Why the fuck would I waste money on my house when I can buy a new boat or sled or 4 wheeler.

Attached: 3BF61F88-8AD6-42A0-BE1C-0D54D9F63854.jpg (960x720, 78K)

They have good ski slopes

Good input netherlands, I bet you feel super tough now

Have fun at Canada’s wonderland with all the brownies. What are you? Some shitty Paki?

>T. Rural retard

I bet you will vote for Scheer or Bernier

>YoUr IdEa Of A GuD TiMe InVoLvEs gOiNg OuTsIdE aNd DoInG StUfF?? LAWLZ

Terrible....

>t. Povertyking

Attached: 1567614931072.png (600x454, 70K)

nice view bro

cute doggo and duckies

Super comfy

hahaha, this. what a stupid standard

I bet you're fat

This has to be a joke.

Attached: 1563983867413.jpg (640x438, 25K)

I hope so

Vote? Lol! I’m 90% self sufficient and don’t give a fuck about criminal politicians and they never come up here.

Attached: 612BB5D5-B81E-4C40-A4BB-40FCE4E91D1A.jpg (960x719, 84K)

There you go again. Find a hobby.

Well they were cute... and delicious!

Attached: FE8DC7FF-4246-4728-8BE7-6F80247F1796.jpg (960x960, 203K)

>HaVe FuN At WoNdErLAnD WIt AlL Da BrOwNiEs!!!

canada sucks faggot. You poor fucks can't even have fun

Attached: 1554920999399.jpg (400x400, 72K)

I got one, it's called shit posting and trashing canada, (you) find a hobby, ya faggot

A Man can spend his own money on whatever he damn well pleases. Me, personally, I spend cash on upkeeping the house and tools - I know my boy will inherit someday and I don't want him to inherit a shithole. I could use a new truck, but I'm okay with the one I got (1973 Ford F250 Hiboy - 4x4 - with the 390). No AC so it's a sweatbox in the summer, but so what?

Attached: 1297969609262_ORIGINAL.jpg (408x520, 202K)

Yes. You are right. Best stay in your suburb with the rest of the Paki rats. Better yet move to America where your 56% heritage will fit right in.
No fun at all.
>pic related

Attached: 1EAD4D4B-6FFF-4EB1-831C-69867CED8215.jpg (960x720, 131K)

Newfags think we're being mean when we bully Canadians. No, Canadians are the niggers of posting. They deserve what they get.

you and your ugly bf are safe

What a barf inducing picture too!! Look at all that white shit all over everything!
That's "beautiful"??
Maybe to the mentally retarded or something.....
Looks like a frozen hell hole, covered in white shit.

Do what you feel. Guy laughs at my house, but I don’t use it much. Too busy enjoying

get out of my country nigger

Attached: 1563105371309.png (500x903, 159K)

Go back to Pakistan

If you are a terrorist Justin Trudope will welcome you with open arms and give you money.

Attached: 8d3ab7b521bc87726f45f224e32f1bac.jpg (564x564, 43K)

Shitskin confirmed.

I hear ya. Priorities. You're into maximizing personal liberty and that's all good. I'm just looking down the road 30 years for when I ain't around anymore... As a parent, I don't have the luxury of personal liberties anymore. :) Be good user... looks like you're living the dream.

Not at all jealous you live in a white shit covered hell hole.
There's no "beauty". It's just white cold shit covering everything.
You must be mentally retarded to think non-contrasting white, over everything is "beautiful"

LOL that picture is canada, without America.

Frozen water (energy/life) falls from sky and blankets our country every winter. giving life to nature and endless recreational activities.
meanwhile whatever shithole country you come from asks for gibs for clean water and rape kits.

Attached: D869_31_354_1200.jpg (800x1200, 232K)

Attached: Wildpacifictrail.jpg (650x386, 220K)