OFFCORSS: Sneak Peak at Top Secret 911 file

2 things never lie : Numbers, and Artificial Intelligence.

The inferred : autopilot hijack.

Attached: 4511.jpg (500x2071, 407K)

don't miss it.

20 minutes. are you missing it?

Attached: 4512.jpg (348x276, 17K)

>Artificial Intelligence

Attached: 4513.jpg (347x178, 9K)

In here for habbening

welcome.

Explain this to me like I'm a brainlet.

I had assumed the pewdiepie ADL slide threads were here for a reason. Jannies never make pinned posts for stuff like this. Only when they need to bury live discussion of breaking news. Someone doesn't want us to have too much to think today.

Have a bump godspeed

bump

hint : coordinate systems

who makes those threads? are they from the super young guys?

Thanks. Feel free to download the file (pic)

I think they're being made by someone who doesn't understand the demographic of the board they're attempting to slide. Someone who thinks they can distract from 9/11 questions with e-celeb garbage. It might work for stirring up both sides on Reddit, but I'm not buying it. The timing is too convenient.

>>file
Already saved, but I think I see what you're leading onto now. I'll run it when I get home.

>e-celeb garbage

Hmmm.

>autopilot hijack

There were no planes. It was CGI.

Do you think there's more there than a conveniently timed distraction? Other than who's pulling the strings of course

not sure, this board is often full of them, there's a site that remains operational which seems ot be pulling everyone's strings : nodexlgraphgallery.org

>There were no planes. It was CGI.

almost.

>>Artificial Intelligence
>hint : coordinate systems

did someone just say 'fuck'. ? i thought i heard someone say fuck.

Attached: 4514.jpg (494x127, 12K)

>2 things never lie : Numbers, and Artificial Intelligence.

>119
>
>

I'm trying to follow as much as I can but I won't be able to dig until I'm done being a wagie. So I'm saving this thread for later. It seems like you're making allusions to predictive programming if not AI being in control. I think it's a little of both.

Should remove the autistic Columbia and coordinates shit. Definition of 'capital' is more than enough for it to click with normies so they go "whoa". Also just show the whole passport with the date

can someone explain this to me like I’m 5, I do not get it ...