The browning of America

We are watching the browning of America before our eyes. In a few years white people will be minority. At the moment there doesn't appear to be a political solution. How does Jow Forums feel about this?

Attached: Capture.png (1206x1397, 2.69M)

Only Whites are Americans, what we are watching is the final destruction of America.

>our
We’re getting mostly spics, not shitskins. In 1 generation they’ll be bleached to Castizos, and we’ll still be whiter than you pajeet.

Attached: 32796866-4A87-41AA-941C-D3EDA5188604.jpg (618x953, 81K)

India is brown of skin and of street

Just bleach Hispanic women.

Attached: E6B3B1A4-7354-4D51-BDA7-6EB2828AE356.jpg (450x450, 37K)

Non-Jewish Americans are filth and scum.

I can smell you from here paco

Attached: 61xWquiDHyL._SY606_.jpg (440x606, 44K)

Can we vote them out?? That is, the illegals. We democracy n sheeeit!

It's classic problem-reaction-solution.
It's at the problem stage.

kek dude, america is alreayd over.
France is cucked already, germany is an islamic state.
We need to focus on the salvageable countries not the one already replaced.

Everywhere I go in NJ there are more brown people than white.

In the future it will be as successful as other brown countries.

Its more about how other countries feel when minorities take control of the largest nuclear arsenal on the planet

Attached: 1066213239318.png (1023x453, 132K)

It's like a zombie apocalypse, same with the EU invasion as well.

Attached: 1b-001.jpg (530x302, 42K)

I thought it said gook illegal aliens at first

I don’t care about the browning of America, I love Latina and dark skinned women anyways so it’s a win win for me. When I go over there I’m going to be drowning in Mexican pussy.

Not only arr you asking for a divorce, youre asming for fucked up kids and a life of hell with a bitchy man faced latina woman with size 16 feet. When she throws her shoes at you, and she is going to multiple times, its like a midget league baseball bat. Then she scratches herself and calls the cops and speaks spanish the whole time. Congratulations, you've just lost your house, kids, cars, bank account is emptied and youre served papers after she sells everything in the house and buys tacky ass zebra striped furniture.

>we need to focus on the salvageable countries
Yeah and every time an American jas interest in going back to the old world we're hit with a deluge of
>mutt
>nobody wants you here
>we're full
So much for sticking together and in-group preference. Nobody in Europe seems to believe there are still families that never mixed with shitskins here.

I don't really care about brown skin per se. I DO care about the bad genes these people bring. Therefore, we should enact some eugenics policies (not racial). A rising tide lifts all boats, so our whole society will improve, from eugenics, not just the white segment. (Of course, part of the eugenics program will be restricting immigration, but to a certain extent the damage is already done on that front.)

there isnt a solution (except for mass rope). this is just another natural cycle in american history, immigrants are the only reason america has done so well in the past ~250 years

WOW super master race thinking huh guys. lets just give our competition everything we have! what could go wrong? no really im a dumbass genetic dead end white guy who doesnt understand life at all plz redpill

The worst part these are literally the dumbest people you can imagine. Hordes of illiterates who can barely speak their own language flooding into the country. America will become like Mexico, a small circle of ultra rich elites that are still educated and everyone else crawling around in the dirt unable to grasp what is going on around them.

I live in Texas so I'm just upset I'm going to have to deal with more traffic as the years go by.
These days I just want as much pussy as possible before I die. Not going to fight for a repeat of history. The Roman SJWs let their Germanics in, the Chinese SJWs let their Mongolians in, and the Persian SJWs let their Muslims in. Now our SJWs will let our destruction in. The only thing I dislike about this is that the face of humanity is going to be really fucking ugly from here on out. Alien babes won't think we're cute bad boys anymore and will just think we look greasy and smell like burning plastic and wonder why our species only has 1 color of hair and eyes, and why half of our population has generic African hair.

30 million illegals will have to go back. One way or another! “By Any Means Necessary!”

And you support legal immigration from Mexico and somalia? Good goy

The US government allowed the 30 million to enter the country with little to no resistance their is no political party in the US who will deport 30 million. Republicans and Democrats are happy with 30 million more illegals

Attached: 0979263487628734234.jpg (1200x808, 155K)

Thanks to you street shitters Australia is turning brown too
Smelly fucks go home
Cunts

>i represent the entire country

Attached: brainlet.jpg (550x543, 30K)

No this continent is intended for Amerindians you dumb kike

But America is anything but white now.

Attached: La Luz Extinguido.jpg (1245x1154, 164K)

>spread your propaganda all around the world
>try to shut down anyone that doesn't agree with your "freedumbs"
>basically trying to force the world to adopt your mindset, practices and other shit
>hurr, why are they coming here now!
Imagine

We can keep bunch of them on our tiny islands for our amusements. But keeping them untainted would be impossible. White women can't resist racemixing.

>The amount of detail

Who hurt you, user?
I almost started dating a goblina until my brother talked some sense into me

He's not wrong, but good luck getting 182 different cultures to assimilate under one ideology.

Truth. I never met an Indian migrant who said "MAN I CAN'T WAIT to Go back to india."

>Who hurt you, user?
A voice of reason for sure.

>California was a red state
>now and forever it's a blue state
>Texas was a red state
>it's going to be blue in 2020
demographic replacement is real

wait, 30 million is only 10%

Wtf this is a white breeding issue. Why do whites refuse to fuck? Outbred out of existence. Youre gonna have chinese people prodding whites to make babies in the future

>He's not wrong
yes he is you fucking retard
he knows he is too

>How does Jow Forums feel about this?
Good, fuck Americans. No respect for international ZOG police.

Attached: 888.jpg (236x214, 7K)

Peace out mutts I'm just here for the $ and degree and will fuck off to EU soon

You are almost right just remove the non Jewish part

No they won’t. I grew up in Texas. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

That road looks like it was built with the express purpose of droping napalm onto it.

What's the point when you already have millions of shitskin cunts in the UK?

you guys arent getting the upper class castizo. Theyre wealthy in their nations.

Youre getting the poor, brown hordes

Hopefully they will impregnate all the white women

This. Except don't marry them. Pump n dump. Once they hit the wall (usually around 30) they go from super attractive to extremely overweight. It's startling just how quickly the change happens. Seen it happen many times.

as a white who is getting replaced: fuck it. you'll inherit a completely broken world, the breaking of which was facilitated by ethnic hands. you want america, you want the west? ok, fine. enjoy the permanent debt slavery, oppressive technocracy, dwindling rights, non existent middle class, tribal warfare in your backyard, and corporate overlords. you just had to undercut the west, didn't you? fuck