Pewdiepie's Subreddit right now

HAHAHAHA
this is the replies to Sloth On Meths post on the JewDiePie Subreddit

Attached: 20190911_144126.jpg (720x1134, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go back

Attached: 1567397158274.jpg (125x122, 3K)

tl;dr: the mods posted a "hurr durr it's all a big Jow Forums conspiracy" which made people ask what ADL actually does, which made them realise he was making a bribery payment that prevents other content creators from getting a leg-up into the industry.

He is buying his way to be "allowed" to be edgy as if he were a corporate jew shill.

/Thread

Jewdiepie kek

But seriously what do you expect from a Nordcuck

Imagine my shock

Attached: 893487568374687345.jpg (1200x900, 140K)

Why does anyone care about this retarded bullshit?

Because at least Pwpd fans see that something is wrong. And every increase of awareness is good and fun to watch.

Because Pewdiepie is one of us, he has more social reach than almost anyone on Earth, and he's almost certainly being manipulated by our most evil enemy.

Maybe he’s just trying to bribe them to fuck off

Idk

>AMA
>Why was your predecessor Abe Foxman on video stating jews like to cultivate the impression they have more influence than they really do, and when accused of having influence, call the accusers antisemites?

If I recall correctly, the mod if that sub was appointed by Reddit admins to keep it under control.

>bribe them
>to not hurt you
It's called extortion.

Get this you fucking bigots

Asking questions is NOT allowed on Reddit. Only statements about Orange Man Bad.

No, no, no. It's "protection money"
very different

Who the fuck is this guy, I don't follow eceleb gay shit

>Pewdiepie is one of us
He literally commanded people to like James Charles in his videos, then pushed his degenerate pedo gayness on children by heavily featuring him in a Minecraft video, where he talked to him like he was Jesus Christ.
I am nothing like this cuck faggot shekelgrabber

Yeah man they banned me so I started looking into stuff here. Fucking jerks

is jewdiepie a thing now?
are we subbing to jewds?
can't keep up with this shit.

I think they are forcing his hand. Either he plays the game or he gets BTFO'd

useful idiots to promote our propaganda

I stopped watching him when he cucked
Once he bent the knee, he was going to do it again and again from there onwards

Does anyone have screenshots from before everything was deleted?

Wow, reddit seems to be the place where the hot takes are happening, just look at all of those interesting replies

>most viewed person on youtube paying extortion to kike platform, exposing normies to the fact that jews run the discourse
Use your brain retard

>Pewdiepie is one of us

No he's not. He's just an edge lord with no real convictions about anything. A typical liberal just making money on the internet posting nonsense.

Attached: t87480J.jpg (208x249, 6K)

Welcome, now stop fucking posting you nigger and lurk

That shooting must have deeply affected PewDiePie, even though he said subscribe to him as a stupid joke and not to actually do it in his name.

He's walking a tightrope you would have fallen from ages ago.

I am almost tempted to go there and look. I never really liked Pewds for many years. His screaming and yelling and girlish squeals got on my nerves on the rare occasions I tried to watch his videos. Then, last year, his war with TSeries and his trashtalk and NEARLY naming the Jews made him a bit more interesting, and I watched some of his stuff. Entertaining. Until TSeries passed him. Then he went quiet, back to Minecraft, was no longer fun. He got married, and then he did this. PUBLICLY announced his donation to a jew ran organization that forces people to ascribe to the values they say are right, while (((they))) do not.
I think Pewds may have just declared war. I may follow this topic further.

The ole blame the trolls move...

Attached: reddit.png (386x79, 5K)

He plays video games and talks to kids all day. Stfu you retard.

They'll attack idubbbz soon for being close to Pewdiepie and saying "nigger faggot" all the time.

That's what really made me withdraw from his content. That was the final straw.

He's been on YouTube for many years. It means many kiddies that watched his content and loved it are now angry teenage boys who are being told by the establishment (including ADL) all the time they're evil and that anything they ever accomplish is nothing but undeserved privilege.

Attached: pewdiepiesubscribers.gif (603x373, 3.9M)

Bribe. No. With his money, he could shit on all of his subscribers and fuck off tomorrow with his trophy wife and never look at another human on his on island. He paid the money, then publicly announced that he gave money to the organization that tried to destroy him and that he is known to dislike. I suspect Pewds may disappear now, gone from youtube, but not from say, Gab or something. 100 million subscribers will look at this and realize that their favorite youtuber is now gone, and blame youtube and the ADL. Power move on Pewds part.

Yeah bro he's totally a Secret Nazi and he's just pretending by donating to the ADL, supporting liberal degenerates, and making completely pointless videos about popular culture.

Attached: LaPYMh.jpg (251x242, 13K)

He's just a cuck who plays Minecraft all day

Yeah. You are welcome here, but my suggestion is to do 90% lurking, and 10% posting. For a very long time. Months. It takes leddit users a good while to acclimate.

Attached: 1568152511357.jpg (1186x616, 109K)

Attached: pepe adl.jpg (852x690, 79K)

>It takes leddit users a good while to acclimate.
Well who's been shilling for Trump all this time

Attached: 80c41bc87c63b873276012c48dc3b42e3dea58e62bc27ee20b86c7201d28eae4.png (1057x780, 1.02M)

Same. It was fucking disgusting, and came out of nowhere. That's when he passed the point of no return.

>He's pretty much one of us
>Then he did 2 things
Either show us a constant trend a-la boiling frog, or embrace that he's making a lot of people ask questions with the spontaneous 180.

Attached: trudean philosophy.png (1285x707, 225K)

He had a gay wedding for his Minecraft dog too

You like traps? That's a lot of pictures of a trap saved that you have. Why do you have so many trap pictures saved?
Also, I said acclimate. Not use and be a useful member of.

That literally describes all of us....probably even some shariablue shills

Jow Forums redpills everyone. Even vile kikes

Attached: 675D6959-D751-470E-B723-0CC8B5520C9B.jpg (800x604, 63K)

how exactly are we supposed to rationalize him funding the ADL as a redpilled thing? what are they even saying on reddit? swear to god, every time someone links there it's always removed, removed, deleted, removed. what the fuck is the point of a platform like that?

He went from making fun of James Charles to instantly stroking his cock and featuring him in videos aimed at children. He talked to him as if he was the second coming of Jesus.
He also started featuring a lot of videos about niggers saying stupid shit to each other, like it was somehow fucking relevant to anything.
He stopped all reaction videos to focus on Minecraft, and inserting gay things into these videos aimed at children
>look at my dog
>everyone loves my dog
>dont you love my dog?
>my dog is gay
>isnt that nice?
>look its James Charles, kids
>I love you James Charles
gtfoh

>That literally describes all of us

Speak for yourself you incel retard.

>what the fuck is the point of a platform like that?

To push propaganda. Reddit is just one big brainwashing site.

Oy vey!

Attached: B4075E92-B19F-49D3-832E-E5071DC7C513.jpg (1632x748, 271K)

shut up boomer go back to your retarded gay tv

A question for Abe: why does your organization defend a murderous pedophile?

Attached: 987979.png (887x342, 28K)

>popular content creator paying blackmail money in order to not be censored from youtube
Idk user, seems kind of important.

Attached: eastereggs.png (1033x598, 37K)

Reddit is eternally butthurt that Jow Forums is more influential.

>Anti defamation league creates libel and lies about people until they pay up
>Reddit not even allowing people to question their masters as usual

reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/

I dont see it here yet. Reddit admins like to control reddit, so they will be very offended if somebody says 50+ were banned for asking what the ADL is. Id laugh if they kept deleting threads.

Let me tell you about the (((ADL))).

Attached: 1568173301184.jpg (680x671, 129K)

>all those [deleted] and [removed] posts
I hate reddit so fucking much

>I hate reddit so fucking much
I love it, it's endless source of unintentional entertainment, and it keeps getting worse/ funnier

China-tier censorship. How reddards don't see this is beyond me.

>makes millions
>throws a few shekels to the chosen ones for piece of mind
Pewdie did nothing wrong

no. the "blackmail" meme is retarded, it was created by his teenage fans because they are in denial
Jow Forums would have just called him jewdiepie from this day forward
it's a name he's earned

he started being edgy when his cringe ass channel was dying a slow death and the pauls etc where coming up fast about to overtake him. then he went too far and got the whole youtube community into trouble with adpocalypse and now he betrays everyone by endorsing with the same fucking censors everyone had to defend him against. a worthless tool his channel will soon die off and good riddance.

looks like pewdiepie didn't mod anyone on that reddit
would love to post the link but it won't let me. so here's a picture

Attached: pdp_didnt_mod_anyone.png (1076x1673, 219K)

I GOT FUCKING BANNED RRREEEEEEEEEE I SHILLED FOR STRAIGHT 12 HOURS AND THATS WHAT I GET FUCK RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE PLEBBIT I HATE STINY POO JUUS

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-11-16-39-47-950_com.reddit.frontpage[1].png (1080x1920, 213K)

Google "Aged reddit accounts". They're pretty cheap.

No person with degenerate tattoos is one us

Oy vey

>bringing even more redditors over here

oh you retard cuck

>give money to the ADL
>your subreddit instantly turns into the ADL
really makes me think

>Italian literal pile of dirt is naming me cuck
Go invade greeece, they are in the condition that mabe you have a little chance of victory

*sip*
*PFFFF*
Pewdiepie is getting blackmailed by ADL

Attached: sd.jpg (888x894, 282K)

We must make the normies swallow redpills. It's the only way we'll defeat (((them)))

Attached: 1559339293037.jpg (336x400, 180K)

fpbp

How often do you see the adl publically challenged?

I give zero fucks about YouTube stars but the idea of someone calling peubs a fucking white supremacist is hilarious in and of itself.

He is literally a swarthier, shaved Happy Merchant

That's called extortion, and it's how mafia works. ADL is going to get RICO'd

>Pewdiepie is one of us
I’m not a manchild.