Australia is not full

Look at this map. Australia is not full. There is plenty of room for new immigrants

Attached: f6608f810300c32d3d6ad33b6d74e7cb.jpg (800x600, 64K)

POO

You gonna live in that red piece of shit ay?

Looks full to me

Send them into the outback not cities.

Yeah no worries mate. Instead of shitting up sydney and melbourne how about you browns and yellows go shit up coober pedy with the abbos? Get on it mate.

you can't go there and simply... shat on it!!

India is not full either! You can put more people, especially in the south.

Making "jokes" about Australia being your lebensraume is the reason I'll mug a pajeet tonight. I wont be gentle.

Australia should dig a couple of canals to bring in water to the centre of their desert.
Turn the place into a tropical paradise.

India isn't really full, the toilets are only used at 10% of their capacity

Salt lakes arent nice user but still sounds good.

KEK

idiot.

Attached: sage.jpg (534x495, 127K)

Retard the desert is caused by a rainshadow effect dating back to the Pliocene.

Yeah, nah, you're a cunt.

Attached: its full.webm (600x338, 2.42M)

>we want to move out into the uninhabitable desert scrubland in the middle of australia
>no wait just kidding no were actually gunna bum around in the overoccupied cities

This.

Attached: muttbourne.jpg (956x507, 119K)

There is room for White immigrants.

Umm.. no sweetie.. White people can live in the deserts. Australia is our country too

Attached: borders.jpg (588x632, 47K)

>dig canals inland stemming from the ocean

Attached: images.png (230x219, 5K)

Oh no no no

Attached: straya.png (2141x1055, 98K)

Fuck off cunt, look again

Attached: full.png (720x760, 256K)

either way duncan, dont cry to me again argentina.

THIS is what Indians want to fill Australia with.....

Attached: 1562662449855.jpg (480x589, 67K)

We don't want the daintree or the desert covered in poo so yes it is full

Australians are wasting their land by nit planting sequoias in the middle, cedar around it and then hardy trees up to the edge.

This land will be taken from you and given to us, Australia is legitimate Greek clay. To be terraformed.

why would you need migrants in a chinese mining colony? just let the chinese take the workers they need

Attached: scient.jpg (1943x1077, 129K)

>I want to poo in the desert
Have fun with the 10 meter large spiders and the Emus

you spilled to me then acted stand-offish. i dont have time for inconsistent. thanks for the wizard of oz though. can i get a receipt?

No no poojeet, you dont get to tell us we're empty and then get upitty about going to the place thats not full. Scared of abbos? What are you a fucking racist?

nothing more cucked than moving to another country over fixing your own, whites are your daddy pajeet - and when the economic collapse happens we'll enjoy the true tribalism of human nature as it unravels on u stinky manlets

i'm not racist, i just hope my new landlords aren't.

Gonna need a key to explain this map

it isnt full. but you mongoloids wont occupy any of the empty spots and continue to crowd up and shit in the already crowded metro areas.

I’ve moved from Australia to the USA with intentions to eventually return, with greater resources (skills, money, connections) than ever before.

Fighting a boss when you’re stuck on tutorial island isn’t the way mayne.

It is a demographic map of melbourne what needs explaining?
The entire fucking city is self segregated.

>rainshadow

the wind blow from west to east, and the mountains are all in the east. rainshadow effect occurs in Tasmania, and it's the opposite pattern to the rest of the country.

the australian desert is caused by high pressure systems that drift around the "horse latitudes".

country of birth

>spot "australia"
>oh... wait

Its risk, melbourne edition. The shitskins are winning.

There are plenty of room for the newly arrived australians too, you could give melbourne's urban youth a new house for real cheap down there

Shut up you fat nigger.

Can't wait until China invades that piece of shit country. Fuck australia.

Legendary idea.

After digging the canal.
We should build hydro plants all the way to the center of the desert. (for cheap electricity)
Then we should use that electricity to evaporate the water in the center into rainclouds.
We could use the remaining salt to produce electric saltwater batteries.

>go live in spooky dykesville

Great Dividing Range you moron.

>India
You should know better, the center is fucking uninhabitable because it’s directly facing the sun in the southern equator.

>226186524
>memeflag

no you for you

yeah cunt that's a great idea, why don't you all go live in the middle.

Totally serious here, when i was backpacking in Aus i shared an apartment in Sydney with bunch of Indians. They were pretty chill guys for the most part, even openly claled Pakis " Dirty Muslims" in the open.

wow

>the southern equator

you mean the tropic of capricorn?

Attached: kek.jpg (300x168, 10K)

based and terrapilled

What's your point?
Just because there is physical room, does not mean that we can economically support or have the resources at this time to import more demographic and culture warping trouble makers. We already have too many, just look at sydney and melbourne. But hey, let's just fill this fucking sinking ship to the brim with everyone on the planet, EVERYONE should just up and move here, turn this into a shithole and then finally you fuckers won't want to be here anymore, further more, you'll be the first assholes to leave like rats from a sinking ship. No allegiance, no loyalty, just savagery in numbers.

mate you used last years map here is the current one

Attached: grad.jpg (720x760, 103K)

In 0 to 10 how much do you recommend live in australia?

kek

Attached: city of melbourne.png (1194x1074, 51K)