Korean is Judas Iscariot for democracy world

Korean is Judas Iscariot for democracy world.

South Korea is Enemy of democracy side already .
Thy are already the side of NK and china.
Do not be fooled by gooks anymore.

South Korea break the General Security of Military Information Agreement.

This is just benefits for NK and China so much.

And this will destroy doramatically the nfluence and power and benefit of USA in east Asia.

South Korea is doing whatever good for NK and China right now
U.S. expresses disappointment over S. Korea's decision to withdraw from military information ...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pTPpyiOlUvY

Also korea is beggar of endless compensation. This anti Japanese statementscate works help units of South Korea China and noth Korea.
And destroy the relationship japan USA and South Korea.
Everything what korean do is benefit for china and nk.

Attached: 1F1C768D-24C1-4728-95CE-1AA7B0108722.jpg (750x1161, 674K)

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeasteye.net/news/
google.co.jp/amp/s/www3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tre
reuters.com/article/us-poland-germany-reparations/germany-owes-poland-over-850-billion-in-ww2-reparations-senior-lawmaker-idUSKCN1S215R
www2.biglobe.ne.jp/%7Eremn
middleeasteye.net/news/iranian-official-says-oil-goods-deal-planned-south-korea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Korea is enemy of democracy side already

Japanese economical sanctions on Korea
is basically purpose of attacking supply chain of strategy materials from Korea to China.

Everyone who stand for korea for this issue is standing for chinese aggression.

SK is already enemy and betrayer of USA ,japan and western democracy.

SK was the big supply chain of strategy materials for NK and China and IRAN.

>So USA got huge anger right now about it and let japan to do economical sanctions on South Korea.

Iranian official says oil-for-goods deal planned with South Korea
middleeasteye.net/news/
iranian-official-says-oil-goods-dea

l-planned-south-korea

Big amount of sensitive stuff just vanished in South Korea that could be used to create nukes, poison gas and so on. Korea sold that stuff to someone or "lost it" .

google.co.jp/amp/s/www3
.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/2019071
1_01/amp.html

Those economic sanctions on Korea is part of attacking supply chane of communism nations. which is connected the USA economical sanctions against China.

>Strategic goods illegally exported from S.Korea
Data from Seoul point to over 150 cases of illegal exports of strategic items by South Korea that can be used to produce weapons.

South Korea's trade ministry had compiled a report on the number of such cases last October and another this May, following requests by parliament.

The reports found 156 cases during the four years ending this March.

>After that NK was started to rebuilding nuclear weapon.

""''>Korea seized after illegal export was happned.
>So it did not prevent at all the outflow of strategic substances all over the world. """
>NO ONE KNOWS ANYMORE WHERE THE ALL OF THOSE STRATEGIC SUBSTANCE WENT FROM KOREA. "

>It's pretty obvious that the SK gave north korea the illegal export from Japan. Moon is pretty much an appeaser to Kim, and will do anything to be the one to reunite Korea.

So economical sanctions on Korea is unavoidable.

Why Japanese hate korean is becouse they never stop asking ton of compensation money from japan endlessly even now.
Korean is beggar and we japanese outrage about it right now

Korea is too annoying with their MUH APOLOGY AND ETERNAL JAPANESE SIN and that kinda stuff, and Zainichi did have fucks who collaborated with North Korea and South Korean Anti japan movements that endlessly hate Japan and refuse to naturalize despite living here for several generations. And asking ton of compensation money from japan even now every year.

Korean is beggar of Asia

>>At 2018 again the Korean government decided to force Japan to pay $24 billion with the money coming from the 245 Japanese companies operating in Korea. Korea tries to force this as compensation for WW2
<
Each of the "220,000"of korean people is asking at least "$89,051.50 = ¥10000000".
South Korea already forcefully seize the property of some of Japanese companies in Korea at 2018.(crazy but this is the reality.)
<
>korean is always saying what they need is apologize from japan, then why they are keep on asking such a stupidly huge amount of the money again and again even at 2018.This is the hypocritical act of them
<
>""They fools the world, to get money and advantage from Japan endlessly.""
<
The only reason? Money.

Korea is just whining and taking advantage of victimhood status to swindle Japanese corporations. Japanese today are not responsible for past atrocities. Korea is acting like a spoiled child, stop begging for money , Japan already paid stupidly huge money and apologized so many times, how many times do the Japanese have to apologize and hand out money? Korea needs to get over it

bump while i read the post

Hey wtf indonesians don't act like cunts what are you saying with that pic

Attached: 1453474512538.jpg (677x415, 84K)

Why Japanese hate korean is simple.
South Korea is endless beggar of compensation about ww2 fucking 70years ago and helping Chinese aggression and NK behind that attitude!

Korean is perfect beggar of Asia

How many times must Japan apologize?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_
of_war_apology_statements_issued_by
_Japan

And how much of money japan have to pay as compensation?

Are gooks beggar?

>1965 in the Japan-Korea Basic Treaty , japan paid The total amount of 800 million dollars [currently converted 4,500 billion yen] to south korea.The total amount of 800 million dollars is 2.3 times the Korean national budget at the time.
<
>And Japan's private assets in Korea amount to 5.3 billion dollars (1.98 trillion yen, about 15 trillion yen now converted) was given for free.
<
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tre
aty_on_Basic_Relations_between_Japa
n_and_the_Republic_of_Korea
<
>Also at that time , Infrastructure improvement introduced in Korea by Japanese tax was【60 trillion yen】. And japan give up all of those investments and private assets in Korea.
<
and 1994
The Asian Women's Fund
"$40million" was provided by the Government of Japan.
and "$5million"was donated by the people of Japan.
<
And 2015 ,
the Japan-korea agreements made over comfort women.
"Japan paid 1 billion yen again in 2015."
<

Korea is just whining and taking advantage of victimhood status to swindle Japanese corporations. Japanese today are not responsible for past atrocities. Korea is acting like a spoiled child, stop begging for money , Japan already paid stupidly huge money and apologized so many times, how many times do the Japanese have to apologize and hand out money? Korea needs to get over it

"At the Japan-US-Korea summit meeting held in New York in September 2017,Korean media reported.
The Korean president moon saied
"Japan is not an ally of korea because of Japanese war criminals of ww2 are not yet apologized . "
in front of PM Abe japan and president trump,

674 KB JPG

Do not fooled by fucking gook betrayer of democracy

Do not fooled by gook anymore

>The Korean president moon saied
"Japan is not an ally of korea because of Japanese war criminals of ww2 are not yet apologized . "
>in front of PM Abe japan and president trump
what a cuck lol

Japanese economical sanctions on Korea
is basically purpose of attacking supply chain of strategy materials from Korea to China.

Everyone who stand for korea for this issue is standing for chinese aggression.

SK is already enemy and betrayer of USA ,japan and western democracy.

SK was the big supply chain of strategy materials for NK and China and IRAN.

>So USA got huge anger right now about it and let japan to do economical sanctions on South Korea.

middleeasteye.net/news/
iranian-official-says-oil-goods-dea

l-planned-south-korea

Big amount of sensitive stuff just vanished in South Korea that could be used to create nukes, poison gas and so on. Korea sold that stuff to someone or "lost it" .

google.co.jp/amp/s/www3
.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/2019071
1_01/amp.html

Those economic sanctions on Korea is part of attacking supply chane of communism nations. which is connected the USA economical sanctions against China.

>Strategic goods illegally exported from S.Korea
Data from Seoul point to over 150 cases of illegal exports of strategic items by South Korea that can be used to produce weapons.

South Korea's trade ministry had compiled a report on the number of such cases last October and another this May, following requests by parliament.

The reports found 156 cases during the four years ending this March.

>After that NK was started to rebuilding nuclear weapon.

""''>Korea seized after illegal export was happned.
>So it did not prevent at all the outflow of strategic substances all over the world. """
>NO ONE KNOWS ANYMORE WHERE THE ALL OF THOSE STRATEGIC SUBSTANCE WENT FROM KOREA. "

>It's pretty obvious that the SK gave north korea the illegal export from Japan. Moon is pretty much an appeaser to Kim, and will do anything to be the one to reunite Korea.

So economical sanctions on Korea is unavoidable.

South Korean is very risky and betrayer for democracy world.
Pls watch out them, South Korea is helping China and NK even Iran to build up nclear weapon
Read the thread.

isn't SK becoming a feminist dystopia aswell?

Tldr

I just realized Koreans literally do try to idolize blacks.
The world is so fucking clown, though I always hated Koreans I never noticed that.

It is, hopefully soon it will be like Sweden

hopefully stronk japan will build an army so SK is no threat to them

Flips are our niggers

They are called worst korea for a reason. Fuck those insectoids.

No one in Japan owes anyone in Korea anything.

Aren't the Koreans super misogynistic? Like... *bad* misogynistic? Wife beating is normal and encouraged, that kind of thing?

Wait, Koreans think they’re entitled to reparations? Why? Because of WW2? People need to realize war is hell and not some minor disaster that pays out insurance claims.

Tbh i never knew or heard an indo that wants reparation as badly as niggers and south korean, probably because i stopped watching TV or deleted all of my social media, and i'm not the kinda person who talks shit at a european guy and at the same time enjoying european invention.

Attached: 1558291631710.jpg (438x428, 18K)

Don't kid yourself English teacher. Maybe you would have half a leg to stand on if Japs weren't as cucked as Germans trying to memory hole everthing from before 1945, tryung to pretend that nothing happened at all

wrong. Korea is one of the most feminist country in the world. their former president was literally controlled by a feminist kabal (look it up, I'm not joking).

Why aren't Koreans chimping out and demanding reparations for having their foreskins cut off?

Attached: circumcision map.png (1280x657, 218K)

Funny thing is, Japan already payed them reparations, more than double the amount they asked for and they're still complaining.
Greedy gooks. They're the jews of Asia.

No, the country has been infected by kike feminists

Fuck Korea!

Attached: 1562145811526.jpg (640x480, 259K)

Japan and Korea is economical war right now.

Korean President Moon is a libtard and is beginning to seize Mitsubishi assets in Korea for reparation. Japan now threatens to stop semiconductor export to Korea.
>Japan paid the money to the people and said apologize.
>Both party sign the contract said that everything is over and done.
>Gov instead paying those who suffered in the war, spend on stupid projects and shit.
>People ask why no money
>Gov lying to the people that Japan is evil and did nothing to help.
Its that pattern over and over again that it starting to annoy Japanese.
>Koreans started the trade war. Japanese companies will be forced to give the protesters money endlessly in Korea if we don't take action.

Attached: AE3DD0F7-6422-4CE7-8683-9D35B7ED1A08.jpg (381x1350, 128K)

You could have had all the free manchuko pussy you wanted if you yellow niggers hadn't got lost and bombed hawaii.

>Because of WW2?
Could you please just fucking kill yourself?

What are you saying leaf? Germans live to apologize for the hall of costs.

Super Adventure of The Gook.
Episode 1
"Pay mony japannn more! More and more! Since 1965 ~ 2019, even now,not yet enough".

>Korea [ `∀ ´ ]
"japan, pay money and apologize now!"

>Japan( ・∀・)
"sorry.
I will give double the national budget money of Korea.
Ill give All Japanese assets in Korea,
I will also provide technical support.
Also statement of apologies
(1965, Korea-Japan Basic Treaty)

>" Korea'" [ `∀ ´ ]
Ok

One hour later

> Korea [ `∀ ´ ]
"Japan pay compensation and apologize now!"
>Japan( ・∀・)
What? We did it one hour ago.

>Korea [ `∀ ´ ]
That apologize was no serious!
Anyway pay money!!
>Japan( ・∀・)
Hum Ok. Sorry
(1997 Asian Women's Fund for apologize and compensation)
(Conclusion of Comfort Women Agreement in 2015 for apologies and compensation)
(Neighborhood nations clauses)
(Again, the kouno note official war crimes apology)

One hour later

>Korea [ `∀ ´ ]
Japan pay money and apologize again
>Japan( ・∀・)
Pls No We did it!!!!

>Korea [ `∀ ´ ]
No you never did that! , I’ll do anti japan activisim all over the world , I’ll build comfort woman statue in front of embossy of japan and do anti japan demonstrations every weekend.
I’ll disturb japan and blame japan everytime at UN. Rising sun flag of war criminal! Kimigayo is war criminal song! Ill shot the fire control raider to Japanese air planes. I’ll do illegal export the strategy materials of japan to the NK and other nation and it was 150times in the 4year.

>Japan( ・∀・)
"....Koreans are gone crazy"
>Korea [ `∀ ´ ]
Japan pay money and apologize again!!
>Japan( ・∀・)
"........"

>Korea [ `∀ ´ ]
Japan pay money and apologize again .
>>At 2018 again the Korean government decided to force Japan to pay $24 billion with the money coming from the 245 Japanese companies operating in Korea. Korea tries to force this as compensation for WW2
<
>Each of the "220,000"of korean people is asking at least "$89,051.50 = ¥10000000".
South Korea already forcefully seize the property of some of Japanese companies in Korea at 2018.(crazy but this is the reality.)
Now korea started to sell some of property of Japanese company already now

>Japan( ・∀・)
".............!?!?!"
>Korea [ `∀ ´ ]
>Korea [ `∀ ´ ]
>Korea [ `∀ ´ ]

>Japan"(#`・ω・´)
ECONOMICAL SANCTIONS TO FUCKING KOREA!!!!!!!
(2019 7/1 stop the exports of industrial chemical material to korea from japan)

>Japan ヽ( #`・ω・´)ノガッΣ[ノ`Д´]ノ korea
TENNOU HEIKA BANZAAAAIIIII

Korea should apologize to Japan

Attached: 68A3C929-C475-449B-8629-6A85DDABE060.jpg (750x867, 779K)

If there was ever a war between you Japan and Korea, I would give my life and die for you.
There is not much left in this world that is worth protecting, but your country is one of those things.

Attached: Hirohito-Child.jpg (385x500, 24K)

Keep LARPing English teacher

Betraying your own country's principles?

Both of yall need to shut the fuck up already and get along.

We're only neutral on the outside.

Read this japanese economical sanctions on Korea is for the USA South Korea is already enemy of us and they are helping China NK and even Iran too
Wake up

Thank you let’s protect western democracy against South Korea ,NK ,china and Iran

Attached: 1019018F-73F1-4D56-B9E3-B2EE0C72D8A1.jpg (750x2577, 571K)

Attached: 9A7D9528-C7D0-421A-8E36-2BCFE7C62FDD.jpg (750x2383, 528K)

Attached: AF9E597C-0E6C-46FC-BF65-C54609A8FCA1.jpg (734x2241, 535K)

Attached: 2DC37E85-5FD8-4350-9BB6-5184AFD3FD6C.jpg (750x2844, 555K)

Attached: C9D98137-E626-46DE-8904-AA216C6C0671.jpg (750x2109, 493K)

Attached: C59C4382-414F-4977-BA3B-E00A08B6C2BD.jpg (403x1221, 611K)

Attached: 4D07ED18-5152-4810-8C88-300E7965B249.jpg (427x1183, 484K)

I'm a gook and here's the problem. What would be the ideal situation? Japan acknowledges it's war crimes (and doesn't wipe it from the history books), apologizes, and pays reparations. Done. Both countries consider the issue to be past them, and focus on building diplomatic, economic, cultural etc. relations.

I don't like the current SK gov't, or any of the past ones. In fact I despise the entire political history of post WWII Korea. The country is ran by feminazis and libtards, and I have no hope for my country's future. The political system has been flawed from the ground up, and not even the foundung fathers could fix it without a revolution.

I wish SK and Japan could move on, but as long as there are gooks changes to constantly jewing for more money or japs denying any wrongdoing, it's impossible.

One controversy which is surprisingly minor is that around Korean hypocrisy.
Koreans were very active in recruiting women in Korea & China, Korean soldiers, camp guards & workers (many were conscripted to work for the IJN & IJA) had access to them & took advantage of it, & South Korea maintained the system after WW2. Many thousands of Korean women were coerced or forced into brothels for troops, both Korean & UN, during the Korean War & afterwards - including under the rule of the current president's father. Raising this in S. Korea triggers a very hostile reaction.
<

Attached: 9EF95103-2FB1-448E-9533-081FB710CFD7.jpg (480x404, 59K)

hey jap

do me a favor and pls shoot moon

Alright, nevermind. I don't want to protect western democracy.
Your country is so remarkable since until 1945 it was following the structure of a traditional society. No other country has hold out that long.
Also, you have remained free of Western influence for a really long time as well and when you implemented it you did it slowly and gradually.
I really don't get why some of you like to suck American dick so much.
Did you forget about the Tokyo fire bombings, the 2 nukes and the Japanese interment camps?

What I want to protect is Japanese traditional society, which has been dumbed down quite a lot these days though, but it's still more traditional than anything in the West.
Listen to Yukio Mishima, he was right when he said that Japan has lost its sword.

Look at pic related. You don't want your country to end up like the left side, right?

Also, Iran is based and you're better off importing oil from them instead from KSA, Russia or something.

Attached: 1562263143194.jpg (2140x2832, 2.86M)

Attached: OzU0CRU.png (1439x2349, 443K)

Apologies are never about feelings they are about gibs.

haha this jap got banned from Jow Forums now he's gonna vent on Jow Forums

we call those people poles

spoken like a true mutt.

>>traditionalist scum
this is probably the worst one.

This. It's clear now this is just a jap cock sucking engrish teacher who is shilling harder than mossad

Korean listen.
You are missing very fundamental part.

Korean ultimately had to choose one way from two way,

1,Be a responsive democracy country and fight against china,NK by supporting japan ,USA and western democracy world.

Or

2 ,go and be fucking communist side and ally with China ,NK ,Russia and against USA ,japan and western democracy world.

And South Korea is already decided to be side of China and NK already since President moon started.

See this So it will never stop.
Korean beggar act of asking compensation from japan will endless.
So japanese economical sanctions on Korea which is supported by USA is also endless too

We Japanese and USA sees korean is already being side of NK and china since 44% of korean is supporting President moon even now!

Hey everything is ended

We will fight by economical war until end.
Go and ask China to help Korea
You fucking betrayer of democracy world

anyone complaining about america is just butthurt of the sacred unbreakable bond between japan and america

Japan no culture.
Evil devil people of island.
Learn now Nanking rape.
Nazi people. Take all the china story take the culture take the letter.

Take the china letters alfbet.

I have translate:
"Do Japanese and Chinese people have the same alphabet?

There no such thing as Japanese alphabet.

Japanese uses 2 syllabaries symbols representitive of whole syllables with greater 2000 Chinese characters."

These japan bad lie to america.
Bad lie UK.

BAD

Attached: 惡魔.jpg (1280x853, 120K)

Quality effort post, Japanon. I'd take you nips over those gooks, anyday. The Japanese are our true greatest ally.
Koreans are good at vidya, that's about it.

You sure it's not kikes? Germany must have a lot of these issues. I feel bad for Germans because Hitler unironically did nothing wrong.

Hey out of here subhuman

Attached: 845D110E-2F66-4B2C-801E-D7D55F257490.jpg (1584x864, 259K)

Hello there, Chink Shill.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

reuters.com/article/us-poland-germany-reparations/germany-owes-poland-over-850-billion-in-ww2-reparations-senior-lawmaker-idUSKCN1S215R

Fantastic.

Based sinoposter

Pakistan's better than Koreans.

STOP sucking American dick.
Don't forget what they did to your people.

Attached: 1552531233467.jpg (1196x810, 348K)

Korea is defecting from democratic cooperation against China, and misbehaves wrt Japan, going on about victimhood.

Show flag k*rean

Do you job and destroy those koreans jap.

His English says he’s no native speaker.

First of all no one believe chinese propaganda of Nanking shit anymore.
It’s already the world wide commonsense that Nanking shit was propaganda.
also why we have to care what savage communists party of chink is saying.

The story of the indiscriminate massacre of the general public by the Japanese army have no evidence at all even by then survey of the IWG USA national historian team.

In the Chinese civil war and ""Mao cultural revolution"" , the Chinese were nearly 10 times the amount of their own citizens as died in the Nanking Massacre. Here is all the evidence.
Benjamin Valentino estimates that between 1927 and 1949, the death toll among the Chinese between the civil war is 1.8 million to 3.5 million.

It is more than clear that the Nanking story was made (by the communist party of China ) to hide the fact that the civil war took nearly 10 times the amount of lives that the so call massacre did, (and encourages people to hate Japan instead of the Chinese communists.)

This is the biggest reason there is never any evidence of Nanking, based on the documents, but there are only the pictures. This does not back up any of the primary evidence, nor is it proof of the massacre.
www2.biglobe.ne.jp/%7Eremn
ant/nankingm.htm

hoes mad

Attached: 1567637426546.webm (1000x562, 2.85M)

>Korea is just whining and taking advantage of victimhood status to swindle Japanese corporations. Japanese today are not responsible for past atrocities. Korea is acting like a spoiled child, stop begging for money , Japan already paid stupidly huge money and apologized so many times, how many times do the Japanese have to apologize and hand out money? Korea needs to get over it

Now you understand what it's like to be white... Welcome to the team Jap.

Based

But-but goyim what about Japan's revisionist history? What about all the rapes and testings done on Koreans and chinese. The 6 gorillian never forget.

cant wait for his copypasta response to this one. he's got a few.

middleeasteye.net/news/iranian-official-says-oil-goods-deal-planned-south-korea

Betrayer gook!!!!

Japan is the one who literally has had the same party since WWII. Japan is like the rightwing SJW, their rightwing is so fucking spoiled they have almost no immigrants but fucking whine about the 0.000000000001% zanichi koreans who just want to not be discrminated against for their names even though they're completley assimilated except they still have their korean family name and they fucking change that but that's still not fucking good enough for the nips.

They whine about apologizing too much but they dont so much apologize as dole out payout money for nondisclosure aggrements like you do in those rape cases where its settled for money. Also in the case of the Comfort Women or Enforced Labor the korean government has even offered to match the fucking reperations (have black people done that?) and Comfort Women have even turned down money (they're all like 90+ years old) to hold out for a official apology.

Also I'm so sick of the 2chan refugee nips in their broken english coming here posting this shit bc they need white sympathy.

Poland
>out of audacity
Israel
>because butthurt

The only one who doesn't deserve another invasion when asking for reparations is the netherlands and norway because we bombed the fuck out of them for a fast solution. Sorry if i forgot about some other bug-under-boot countries because the luft- and panzerwaffe has been known for some sidepwns, but those literally do not matter for obvious reasons and probably deserved every gram of Amatol dropped on their women and children for being irrelevant and refusing to clear the path.

Attached: 104405156.jpg (612x448, 51K)

Based Island Gook

Read fucking beggar

Fuck I thought this Jap was based at first, but he's just another American dicksucking, democracy shilling faggot.

Do you know what pic related is?
Those are "Japanese" houses the Americans built to practice their fire bombs on.
They practiced how they could burn your people the most efficient way that's possible.
Somehow you trust these people.
These people are occupying 1/3 of the are of Okinawa and are raping your women.
Why are you trusting them? They hate your guts.

Attached: German_Japanese_Villages_Dugway_Distance.jpg (800x569, 135K)

Why Japanese hate korean is becouse they never stop asking ton of compensation money from japan endlessly even now.
Korean is beggar and we japanese outrage about it right now

Korea is too annoying with their MUH APOLOGY AND ETERNAL JAPANESE SIN and that kinda stuff, and Zainichi did have fucks who collaborated with North Korea and South Korean Anti japan movements that endlessly hate Japan and refuse to naturalize despite living here for several generations. And asking ton of compensation money from japan even now every year.

Korean is beggar of Asia

<
Each of the "220,000"of korean people is asking at least "$89,051.50 = ¥10000000".
<
>korean is always saying what they need is apologize from japan, then why they are keep on asking such a stupidly huge amount of the money again and again even at 2018.This is the hypocritical act of them
<
>""They fools the world, to get money and advantage from Japan endlessly.""
<
The only reason? Money.

Why is japanese user chan feeling so bad today?

Fuck you nip, answer my posts

We Japanese is liveing in reality and now.

We are biggest and faithful protector of western democracy with own Japanese culture.

What is wrong? You idealistic boy

you idiot. you'll end up just like America and Europe. you'll be filled with brown immigrants who want to destroy your country.
your women will become whores, your men will become materialistic and your entire culture will be lost.
this is what western "democracy" does to your country.

also, you're not a japanese if you're not an idealist.
japanese have always been idealists.

Read this fucking beggar
No more compensation money you beggar

Too bad ! Cononicsl sanctions instead!

Die in economical sanctions you Korean Judas Iscariot for democracy world.

See japan well
We are democracy but we hate multi cultural society and cultural communism

You don’t see anything

Japan is not a democracy. Japan is a constitutional monarchy.

Japan and Korea is economical war right now.

Korean President Moon is a libtard
He is openly pro communism activist at past and strong supporter of NK and he never even hide it.
and korean beginning to seize Mitsubishi assets in Korea for reparation. Japan now threatens to stop semiconductor export to Korea.
>Japan paid the money to the people and said apologize.
>Both party sign the contract said that everything is over and done.
>Gov instead paying those who suffered in the war, spend on stupid projects and shit.
>People ask why no money
>Gov lying to the people that Japan is evil and did nothing to help.
Its that pattern over and over again that it starting to annoy Japanese.
>Koreans started the trade war. Japanese companies will be forced to give the protesters money endlessly in Korea if we don't take action.

And president moon is openly saying as official statements that "japan is not ally of korea without apologies and compensation again "at 2017 infront of PM Abe and president trump.

Japan removed korea from economical ally list.
1120 of different kind of each industrial materials to korea from japan will be stop.
And about to 100 is significant important industrial materials.
Taiwan and USA will replace the market of Samsung business.

I wish.

It’s actually all the result of vote.
Abe is there because of results of the vote from the Japanese people