NAAGA is growing stronger. White racists btfo

National African American Gun Association is growing huge to fight evil whitey and all the gun violence they cause. It's empowering to see people arming themselves in the face of the real threat in their communities such as the white menace.

cbsnews.com/news/gun-control-national-african-american-gun-association-im-not-goin-down-without-a-fight/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 7.57.20 AM.png (1338x768, 1019K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-miBH10bdCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>naaga
the funniest part of this isn't that they're named nigger but that anything they learn with a gun guild is going to go right back into niggers killing each other

Attached: Nigga_Moment.png (1868x1072, 2.76M)

Fuck Naaga's

>Naagas stole my bike

>Naagas in slave pens

Man I fuckin hate nagas

Attached: core$images$portraits$nagas$transparent$fighter.png (500x400, 246K)

stupid nagaa's

I support this 100%, democrats gonna have some splainin to do

>niggers being responsible
LOL

RISE UP BLACK BROTHERS!

Russia or china needs to fund them brothas. Fuck the WASPs

somebody should, have a movement with black grandmothers teaching their grandsons to shoot

thats the only way you will normalize the image of a black man with a rifle to be anything other than "criminal"

society is safer and taxes are lower if everyone is armed, I fully support blacks having laser rifles

youtube.com/watch?v=-miBH10bdCs

shut the fuck up NAAGER

Yeah, they set the sights on MAXIMUM and wins da war? Haha.

Naga, please.

As they should

the only thing that's going to rise is gun violence

so they are going to shoot at each other with legal guns

imagine having to create an organization just to convince your people to not buy illegal weapons.

kek, share screencap if you have it. i need that one for my personal folder.

>National African American Gun Association
Imagine if the kvetching if was a "National European American Gun Association"

What would they call a a white only gun association?

Funny that, as the crime stats show the only threat niggers have... are niggers. At least now with well trained niggers, innocent bystanders are less likely to be killed by stray bullets.
tl;dr niggers are subhuman

Domestic terrorists

good to see my brothers learn to defend themselves. whites always be trying to keep us down. payback is coming and we gonna push you out and breed you out. come at us and we kill you.

no one cares

>NAAGA

is this real my nigga?

Attached: 1567953955198.png (327x316, 165K)

The amount of black on white crime and black on black crime seems like black people are the problem.
Fuck off to Africa.

If they have white fathers then why are the crime statistics so high

Fucking naaga down the street selling crack.

>push you out and breed you out
scared about running out of targets?

>Jolly Roger's flag.
>I is a nigga I steals it.
Perfect.

It's called the second amendment.
Something niggers have been voting to get rid off.
Meme flaggot meme post.

Terrorist white supremacist racist nazi KKK evil.

I think we found one of the ways illegal firearms end up in black hands, this organization clearly puts them there.

Attached: Screenshot_2016-07-07-21-19-03.png (1440x2560, 1.92M)

>whites always be trying to keep us down.
Move back to Africa and stay out of America you fuckin nigger.
Its clear you people dont like america and are only here for the gibs.
Second black on black crime is crazy through the roof.
And third it's always blame white people for your shitty behavior and reliance on food stamps which white people pay for.
All niggers need to be deported other wise the ones living in America are just pansy candy ass losers who whine about whites living in a whites world.
Go back to Africa.

Kek.

>Liberian-style gun battles between black armed groups in US urban areas

God yes, I want to see this. It would be amazing. Imagine hordes of angry negros rampaging through the streets of Detroit, shooting AKs and shit into the air.

That was obviously bait you fucking tard.

>White people:
>Still white people:
>Black people: RACIST!

The majority of white people never even interact with black people or even see them except for on TV and in movies. You think about us a lot more than we think about you.

Hey nigger remember Dylan Roof? He went into a church and killed y'all.

Attached: heroe.jpg (460x259, 34K)

Good. They need another reason to hate leftist policy.

I HATE THEM FUCKING NAAGAS

>Imagine hordes of angry negros rampaging through the streets of Detroit, shooting AKs and shit into the air.
They already do that in Detoilet.

A militia

>implying they have any problem with obtaining a spare Glock from a Chicongo brotha if guns get banned
>leftists won't give a shit

by the way,
Jow Forumsk/a/!

Attached: 1568107523959.jpg (500x465, 62K)

I smuggled out this video of their elite shock troops training deep innawoods of Baltimore.

Attached: race war.webm (362x640, 1.6M)

>Golds Gym
>Burning American Flag
>Skinny fag boy haircut
I'm a god damned cuckistanian and I'm more american than this faggot.

yes my naager

Why should I oppose more people exercising their gun rights? Guns are the cornerstone upon which all of our freedoms are built.

G-G-GAS THE K-K-KIKES
R-R-RACE WAR N-N-NOW
(syncopated beat)

The only thing you naagas finna rise up is accidental gun deaths

i'd steer clear because i'm a race realist and don't want to get accidentally shot
but good for them

>My fellow Americans, weapons training REDUCES accidents.
Good for them. All REAL AMERICANS should be doing this as well.

Your always trying to make it a black and white issue, but it's not a black and white issue. It's an AMERICAN issue. I have no problem with African Americans arm themselves to kill evil whitey, or evil brown or evil yellow green blue whatever because the key is the protecting against "EVIL" acts, not evil colors...

>NO SUCH THING AS EVIL COLORS YOU RETARDED PROPAGANDA SPEWING FAGGOT!

Attached: knocks.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Black people don't have to self control to shoot anybody other than the person in front of them, which is usually another nigger.

>just to convince your people to not buy illegal weapons.
if you're black you aren't allowed to hold a gun in the point, Sheriff's will come and confiscate your rifle from you in South Carolina if you're black, they don't care if you were an Army general