The EU Comission has been accused of adopting "grotesque" and "fascist" rhetoric after it created a new "Comissioner...

> The EU Comission has been accused of adopting "grotesque" and "fascist" rhetoric after it created a new "Comissioner for Protecting Our European Way of Life" role to oversee immigration policy
> Ms Von der Leyen said the new Comission cabinet was "as diverse as Europe is" when critics pointed out that all of its members are white.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-news-latest-commissioner-for-protecting-our-european-way-of-life-ursula-von-der-leyen-a9098991.html

Where were you when the EU started revealing its true face?
Will putinbots and t_d NPCs ever admit being wrong?
Is your body ready to serve IMPERIVM EVROPA?

Attached: 4reich_eu.jpg (429x328, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-49661650
ec.europa.eu/europeaid/news-and-events/africa-europe-alliance-eu-supports-african-continental-free-trade-area-eu50-million_en
ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/what-we-do/policies/international-affairs/africa_en
youtube.com/watch?v=DxpO7gx7pgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cringe.

>Ms Von der Leyen said the new Comission cabinet was "as diverse as Europe is" when critics pointed out that all of its members are white.

Hahahahaha
she is not wrong though

Wtf I love Ursula now

WTF I WISH I VOTED REMAIN PLEASE DESTROY THE INDIVIDUAL CULTURES AND LANGUAGES OF EUROPE AND SUBSUME MY MILITARY

EU, NO!

This can't be.

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 10K)

Meanwhile in the UK:
>muh Indian immigrant parents
>muh Muslim grandfather
>muh Japanese wife

One can hope

Attached: 1568166835110.jpg (396x432, 104K)

I know, right? I'd cringe too if we were leaving just when things get interesting.

> PLEASE DESTROY THE INDIVIDUAL CULTURES AND LANGUAGES OF EUROPE
Sorry, we don't do that in the EU. Please redirect your request to the UK. Feel free to choose any office from England, N Ireland, Scotland or Wales, no translation or format changes necessary.

ooh sounds interesting. this shit is boring without any major countries having big wars. maybe we’ll get a cool tv show about it

They are all just as British as you and me.

>mfw there’s many Europeans who think they’re redpilled but hate the idea of white nationalism because they think it means erasing all nuances and variance in their cultures (or pretend to to find a cucked middle ground where they can claim to normies that they aren’t racist)

>Ms Von der Leyen said the new Comission cabinet was "as diverse as Europe is" when critics pointed out that all of its members are white.

That criticism can only used on opposition. They won't cave in because that same criticism is used to on said opposition to keep them in power.

>The EU Comission has been accused of adopting "grotesque" and "fascist" rhetoric after it created a new "Comissioner for Protecting Our European Way of Life" role to oversee immigration policy

I can almost assure you that what they see is as "our european life" isnt the same as what nationalist see as "our european life"

The (((BBC))) and (((Transparency International))) jews are seething and frothing at the mouth.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-49661650

if this was actually a stance the EU took I'd be pro EU, but how it really is, fuck off trying to get hopes up

"Our European Way of Life" means anti-racism, feminism, mass muslim and black immigration, destruction of the nation states and supporting Israel.

Stfu retard she is a globalist and I hope to eat her beating heart once I will march with my pagan bros.

ursula has 7 german children, how many children do you have?

>EU
>globalist

It's a regional union, not everyone can join. Nobody from outside Europe can join.

If by globalist you mean that the EU would like to project its power globally, then yeah, they are globalist in this meaning. But that's not bad, we should start a new colonial age and keep and the shitskins in their place. That'd be the right kind of globalism.

>Third reich = Nationalistic strong Germany with the focus on the Population and Germanism

>EU = Multicultural Multi-Ethnic Anti nationalistic shithole with the focus on foreigners and the Elite laundering money

Then tell me how can Africa is joining, Canada is doing the same with Israel, now stfu globalist I will not spare you and whatever offspring you will have either.Only blood can satisfy what you have done.

> That criticism can only used on opposition.
She's perfectly right, though, that criticism is complete bollocks, an undigested transfer of american ideas.

>I can almost assure you that what they see is as "our european life" isnt the same as what nationalist see as "our european life"
Probably. Then again, "nationalist" politicians negotiating russian influence in their countries in Ibiza probably isn't the same either.

>how can Africa is joining

Wtf are you even saying.
Inb4 Malta or some other fringe shit.

No African state is or will ever join the EU. Stop with this Breitbart bullshit.

ec.europa.eu/europeaid/news-and-events/africa-europe-alliance-eu-supports-african-continental-free-trade-area-eu50-million_en
Now lets not forget the law passed for wealth redistribution towards African Europeans along side policies to combat racism and increase work schedule.Also Marrakesh agreement allows africans to come and work and get education in Europe.Now spare the bullshit since I am tired of your rhetoric.

> Merkel oversteps her prerogatives and tries to dictate EU migration policy
> reee the EU wants to mutt us

> The fucking EU Commission, basically EU's government, has a "Comissioner for Protecting Our European Way of Life" position
> It's not actually EU's stance.

It means whatever the people of Europe want it to mean.

Damn son, your brain is SHINY.

> Third reich = Nationalistic strong Germany with the focus on the Population and Germanism
Ew, good thing that's dead. The fourth one has a chance to be actually likeable.

>Ew, good thing that's dead. The fourth one has a chance to be actually likeable.

Except that there cannot be a "Fourth" one because there was never a first one so you guys can fuck off our Symbols and Ideology go use somenthing that is focused on your Country like begging on the Streets.

Tell me where you live cunt I will make sure you will appear on 5 a clock news as part of a sacrifice, the only way to fix this continent is to kill people like you.

Can your cortex even see further than your nose?

Don't you understand what is the purpose of that initiative? To create jobs in Africa so that nignogs stop trying to come here. And 50 million euros is peanuts even for our country, let alone the entire union whose GDP is 22.7 trillion.

Translation to your low IQ monky brain:
So we're throwing some crumbs to those Africans so they can get their shit together and keep their nignogs home, instead of trying to get here. We're the jews here tricking them into keeping out of Europe.

Can you die?
The EU-Africa Partnership on Migration, Mobility and Employment

The Africa-EU Partnership on Migration, Mobility and Employment (MME) was launched during the 2nd Africa-EU Summit of Heads of State and Government in December 2007 in Lisbon, where the Joint EU-Africa Strategy and the First Action Plan (2008-2010) were also adopted.

The MME partnership provides the framework for dialogue and cooperation on migration issues between the EU and all African States.
ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/what-we-do/policies/international-affairs/africa_en

You forest niggers LARPed as "the HRE" for about a milennium, so you don't get to call dibs on any Symbols. And your "Ideology" was invented by Italians. So fuck off.

Csíkszereda, edgelord.

Ah a bozgor no wonder you filthy people always defend the EU and all kind of anti nationalistic policy.

Yeah, that means that instead of sitting in our base wondering why the fuck nignogs are coming over here and not doing anything about it, we are actually launching a dialog with their governments to make sure they are capable of keeping their shit together.

That's the whole purpose of the initiative. Why do you think one of their state goals is "the fight against human trafficking". It's diplomatic speak for "we want to make sure your nignogs don't get smuggled over the sea in our backyard". Read between the lines.

You're seeing exactly the opposite of what this initiative is about. But that might be because you don't have much experience.

> Agreeing on migration policy is the same as Africa joining the EU.
You're pretending, you can't possibly be this dumb. It is only very mildy amusing, you're too obvious.

>was invented by Italian
Fucking kek, Go larp around with German Nationalism.

Untermensch

Based

They are brought into Europe to replace everyone because they vote for whomever the elite tell them to and are a cheap workforce, now stop with the shilling you worthless cunt
Silence bozgor your kind needs extermination if only you could be like the hungarians in their country.

Absolutely and 100% based an redpilled.
Imagine if the US lost more influence, the future looks good.

> german drones fancying themselves some sort of "Masterrace"
Cracks me up everytime. You're the only one that mentioned german nationalism.

That shit is old policy peddled by boomers like Merkel and her ilk. The new generation like von Leyen saw the writing on the wall and they are trying to close the floodgates on migration. They know that if they won't succeed, the next step will be far right parties becoming mainstream all over Europe.

And that's why the EU Commission is starting to put out these signals that they want European way of life to be preserved.

youtube.com/watch?v=DxpO7gx7pgc

Amnesty International too.

>They know that if they won't succeed, the next step will be far right parties becoming mainstream all over Europe.
Or the far left parties that almost all the minorities vote for.

Lol get fucked JewK
Commonwealth lol

Britain leaves.
Suddenly the EU commission is all white.
Hmmnmmmm............. I wonder who was pushing for diversity.

>European way of life
From the mouth of the Commission this means Homoglobo Indiviualism. In their eyes "European Values" are gays ass fucking openly in the street and sucking up to refugees because humanism. Also high taxes and lots of bans on everything nice.

Dont be so naive.

main( ) {
printf("hello, t_D\n");
}

I think it was always white. What's new is her telling the (((critics))) to get a grip.

From the mouth of the Comissioner for Protecting Our European Way of Life:
>From better protecting our citizens and borders and modernising our asylum system, to investing in Europeans' skills and creating brighter future for our youth, I am confident that we can take great strides over the next five years to both protect and empower Europeans.
The choice of words seems to me to be focused on a siege mentality rather than faggot pandering and sucking up to refugees.

HAHAHAHA

>EUs true face?

Attached: true euflag.jpg (600x400, 36K)

>That criticism can only used on opposition. They won't cave in because that same criticism is used to on said opposition to keep them in power.
What did he mean by this?

>The choice of words seems to me to be focused on a siege mentality rather than faggot pandering and sucking up to refugees.

Still doubt. Nothing came ever out of the EU in the last 30y that wasnt blatantly anti-european. I doubt very much there will be some 180. An army of tax payed NGOs and kiked media is already waiting to barrage everything that just slightly pro-European. The Kalergi plan is still going in full.

Uschi never got anything done anyway. Maybe its genuine but only because everyone knows there is nowhere a bigger useless fuckup then her.

well, it's the only group common hated in every european country.

>main( ) { printf("hello, t_D\n");}
looks like the EU roma-bot is breaking down

Its also EU-user's home country

EU will become a federation like US, it will become a nation without a common language, without traditions, without culture,just a bunch of people from all cultures who don't like each other, a perfect dream for globalists and corporations. Just look at Berlin, Paris, London, that's how EU will become, same with US, Canada, Australia , etc.

Attached: 5121362.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

It's not. They're throwing the exploding nationalist movement a bone. Even the people complaining about it are plants/shills. They know the game.

>See Goy, there's an (((all-white))) commission looking out for your best interests, nothing to worry about. Now kindly get back to work, those 40% tax rates won't pay themselves!

sounds like a nightmare to me.

>british culture
lol, what culture?

Changes in governments do happen, and this isn't that extreme. Going from "It's a basic human right to live in Europe" to "Maybe that's not such a great idea, how about you brown lads fuck off" is 180 only in today's insane rhetoric.

The NGO and media army is already screeching.
> Linking migration with security in the portfolio of the CPEWL risks sending a worrying message. People who have migrated have contributed etc.
> The very point about the European way of life is the freedom for individuals to choose their own way of life.(...) The implication that Europeans need to be protected from external cultures is grotesque and this narrative should be rejected.

That's nonsense. National and regional identities survive just fine regardless of overlapping ones. You have a bunch of barely mutual intelligible dialects and regional cultures doing just fine. I'm typing this from a place where if you come from a village on the other side of the hill you'll always be considered "vinitura" (ausslander, immigrant), and don't get me started on the Transylvanian vs Moldovan vs Oltean vs Wallachian identities.
Huge cities will always attract people from all over the place and will be hotbeds of cosmopolitanism, while rural regions will be repositories of ancient traditions. It always was and always will be so.

>Dumb fucks think diversity means a diversity of skin colors only
Not surprised in the least. Their ideology is shallow as hell.

>The implication that Europeans need to be protected from external cultures is grotesque and this narrative should be rejected
It would be grotesque if all cultures were the same. They aren't however. And by accepting ALL cultures as equal they are actually accepting barbaric practices that Europeans could only experience in their nightmares. In essence this means that minority cultures that could have a lot to gain by having european values imposed on them, are resigned to a lifetime of oppression by both their own group and a well-meaning but misguided group of europeans.Not to mention dooming them to a permanent position of being outsiders, as their culture and european culture mix about as well as oil and water.

In other words, true equality as in both sexes having the same rights only become true for the native european population while the minority women are left in the dirt because "it's their culture". However, the men of the intolerant culture will inevitably (as we have seen so many times by now) impose their worldview on the native women as well, and the european culture which has no end to its capability of self-flagellation and sheepish appeasement, will just take it and most likely double down on their misguided tolerance.

This is tolerance taken to complete absurdity. Since when did Tolerance become synonymous with Acceptance?

It always was all white.
Can you point out any (((comissioners))), or are you talking out of your ass?

good one comrade you sure proved your point. I guess EU is really looking out for everyone in Europe.

Attached: 1564489964572.jpg (780x438, 90K)

The EU actually has a protection program for minority languages, like Basque and Sorbian and whatever they speak in the Bretagne.
The French didn't like that at all because they are all about their dumb language instead of their people.

kek
do we have any gypsies in norway?
i have bever seen one

ROM folkene. De har skiftet navn.

Jo du har sett dem, de som sitter og tigger utenfor butikkene over alt.

You have Somalis and muslims. Twice the percentage we have gypsies in.

Sorry Mohammad.

>"This sends a worrying message," tweeted spokesman Stefan Simanowitz.

B-bros....

I wouldn't be so confident yet. But there is a possibility we come out of this shitshow alive.

Ursula is so hot..

Too late.
Although, I'll try being optimistic, I promise.

She's actual Brussel elite, though. Born in Brussel from a politician family. And of all the people there, she's the one to point out to (((critics))) that Europe is white.

Maybe monarchists have a point.

Attached: the good mutti.jpg (860x484, 52K)

wtf I love the EU now.

Seriously though I still don't trust the EU to act in our best interests, but maybe they're worried about the rising nationalism in Europe and they're trying to reduce it.

Trezește te la realitate.
EU este visul ud al evreilor, un guvern mondial condus de ei, nu te mai lasa prostit.

Attached: for-me-the-new-germany-exists-only-in-order-to-4570944.png (500x352, 98K)

>I still don't trust the EU to act in our best interests
Me neither but they are better than who we have in charge of the UK.

fuck your European shit. Go hang yourself Eurofaggot

>Jews are better than jews
Smart man.

When I was a libertarian, I used to argue that the biggest danger of unseparated, unchecked power is its ability to be hijacked by actors against the national interest. Imagine if a bunch of NatSocs took over the EU and proved my point kek

Doubt it, but I'd support Europe a Nation as Mosley and Francis Parker Yockey described it.

Attached: 1567359267983.jpg (852x960, 248K)

proved what point?

That unchecked, unseparated power can and will be used against you.

Eu is nationalist and pro-regionalism. In fact they have spent a lot of money for each nation to promote it's culture and for each one to celebrate their differences. The shift about shitskins was made by (((Merkel))) and a bunch of politicians, but after Salvini and the near victory from LePen they are seeing the light .

TL,DR The shitskin invasion is (((Merkel's))) fault. Hope the bitch dies.

(((Amnesty International)))

Attached: ngo-traffic.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

the EU is the opposite of nationalist you trucking sperg. Its in the damn name.
Also its indeed pro-regionalism in the same way that the magical land of the US turns everyone into US citizens. The EU wants to eliminate the old European systems and nations and replace it with modern ones. Federation is the final goal.
Also to them there is no Danes only European citizens be they Slavs, Germanics, Negroes or middle easterners.
I will fucking kill you fags before I bow to your shit. The EU is a larger threat to the danish people than the fucking Nazis of 1941.

Attached: 1557398762309.jpg (640x283, 15K)

based

The EU is the fourth reich and that's a good thing. Germany are the natural masters of Europe.

How would a takeover by NatSocs be against the national interest?

>Germany are the natural masters of Europe.
Yes. Really no other country could lead Europe.
Now let's hope we're up to the job and don't commit demographic sudoku in the meantime.

>the Nazis were a threat to Denmark
You're on the wrong imageboard, Nils.

No I am not Tysker. Been here since /new/ faggot and Danmark will never become German and I spit on your southerners.
Hitler stabbed us in the back and broke our deals with Germany because he was a Austrian faggot without honour. Denmark did not participate in WW1 and we wouldn't have participated in WW2 without you spastics drawing us in.

>Germany are the natural masters of Europe
Germany is a fake new upstart federation of smaller states acting like they somehow should be seen as anything but what they are; central Euroshits with delusions of grandeur.
Sure ill take the Germans over 99% of the rest of this gay earth but you can fuck right off memeflag faggot with your "muh Germany" bullshit.

Attached: 1568130333524.jpg (1359x1034, 235K)