Brit/pol/ Diaspora Truths

A beef pie and a good ale. What else does one need?

But I feel this is a Saxon sentiment, and the auld islands are infected by Judaic-keltic pedophiliac attention whore schizotypia. It’s the saxons, the saxons and the GERMANIC, not Nordic, not Gaelic, not Brythonic race in Britannia who truly appreciates the blue isle (to the gay butt sex “emerald” western isle).
But who are these Germans. The best guess places them originating from the Ukrainian steppe, the caves of Carparthia, maybe at best the Magian firsts of the foothills on the Southern Caspian shore.

I propose an antediluvian pre-ice age paradise of the North Sea basin. A redwood forest of eternal shade, with staccato fields of green. Blue hills, and wild game aplenty. A land of abundant plant and animal growth, which echoed with the songs of the elders.

Pre-Hyperboria.

Of which Britannia is a small mimickry. Not patronizing, but unable to be the successor.

Attached: E462CAE4-4316-44F3-B72D-AB76D503CC6A.jpg (4032x3024, 2.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-49662172
twitter.com/RealDannyTommo/status/1171761991200976896
strawpoll.com/r6pwb5x2
breitbart.com/tech/2019/09/09/editor-the-post-millennial-conservative-website-hit-by-cyberattack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

remember when blair gave all the kids EMA?
fuck i was so jealous

Real
Real
Real

>sister gave birth to a boy this morning
>it's healthy etc
>mum and sister's partner are with her in the hospital
>mum phoned me just now
>seemed really guarded and weird, told me her partner is going to come to my place tonight "for a chat"
>okay...
>mum said she needs to text me something and will send something over soon
>okay...

Wtf. I am extremely prone to paranoia, why does she do this? What could be such a big secret? My mother's partner never comes down my house unless there's an emergency.

>queen told to fuck off by mere judges

Attached: 1511440516-isse.png (723x544, 528K)

Climate Change is a Pagan, apocalyptic religion.

Prove me wrong.

tldr

Attached: 1563175287841.png (1082x1028, 1.71M)

So the Challenger 2s can roll straight to Dublin

Imagine having a baby out of wedlock, standards nowadays are pathetic

he probably just wants to ask you to be a carer for the kid or something and set out some ground rules. sounds like you just read your mum's vibe wrong

>sister's partner

he's going to call you a cuck

Attached: PchUb3A.jpg (1300x1028, 238K)

theyre getting wed

You’re going to be a god parent

Not to be confused with a good parent

>Brit/pol/ is 90% shills

Attached: e37944398d6a01f6d92a0b9da9fa92dde2970ab47377bcd83313094bcd6fc494.jpg (570x760, 60K)

My sister and her partner live across the country though, so I can't be a carer. And my mother's partner doesn't like children and keeps out of things like that so wouldn't agree to talk about personal things like that. Just weird how my mum kept talking in a weirdly calm and formal voice. Feeling very anxious right now.

>god parent
>unmarried
what's the point?

How do I become a shill?

Not even real Judges...Scottish Judges.

Maybe a medical problem

Arrest Boris

You know, its funny.

I predicted that a judge would come along and rule the parliament suspension illegal, and people told me that the courts were under the authority of the queen. So much for that.

Do not rely on your SC saving you, as you now must deal with judges who are now kings.

What the fuck is wrong with your "family"? Why is nobody wed?

>A beef pie and a good ale. What else does one need?

A slice of bread to mop that gravy up with

Hmmm, maybe. Good suggestion.

It’s going to nugubas baby

Attached: EF032F2F-E4EC-422B-B1A1-682B1F0A4972.jpg (1080x719, 72K)

Just aren't lad. Are you wed!??!

Like what? My sister was on the phone to me while in the taxi to the hospital, and is on email this morning.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-49662172

86 migrants found on the coast yesterday, whats gonna happen to them?
they are gonna let them stay aren't they?

why aren't our based fishermen dragging them back out to sea?

You've had one too many mate.

diddlybobs

did you do anything naughty online or irl that they might have found out about?

Ahh so these are the "traditional" Brexit voters I've heard so much about, truly embodying the values modern Britain needs

Reverse dunkirk?

I don't know, why are you asking us instead of asking her to tell you exactly what she means?

Should make a fake video splicing together footage pretending to show boat niggers getting shot and killed. Spread it around Africans they believe any old shite

spotted the gay

sorry to disappoint but gay married isn't real married, tarquin.

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

And the queen, her unlawful acts endanger your remaining, off with her head

Not really, and they've picked a strange day to tell me about it if I have.

At work right now so can't be phoning up my mum asking for an explanation. She's in the hospital too so don't want to wake the baby.

>t. bastard spawn of single mothers

My parents were (and still are) married

what are the chances that the rest of the uk ever get the vote to kick scotland out, they've been nothing but hassle since forever

unironically join the government trollfarms or a marketing company

>#britishindependence

are we going to have to take up arms to remove our irish oppressors and stop taking orders from Rome?

the english in scotland kept them in. had they not had the vote, independence would have won.

we have to re secure our supply of concubines from the sultanate

England could just vote to leave the UK

Lads have you seen this??? THEY ARE TAKING THE PISS.... Literally

twitter.com/RealDannyTommo/status/1171761991200976896

Attached: angry-pepe.jpg (396x385, 30K)

>EXIT means EXIT

lads these fucking bins
didn't pick em up again
then, council tried to charge my mum for "bulk collection"
fucks sake

we should call it EXIT because its like england and exit together as one word. pretty clever aye?

75% sure that Brexit will mean byebye to Scotland within 5 years, No Brexit will totally balkanise the former UK into hostile factions.

Attached: EELXysbW4AEFf2A.jpg (900x506, 71K)

old clip lad

ANGLO-SAXIT

how old??

ANGLEXIT has a better ring imo but whatever

There are loyalists in Scotland. Especially in the military.

Wonder what would happen after indy when the jock government imports millions of foreigners and disbands 90% of the armed forces...

Fuck binmen, lazy tossers. Every week I see them, they start collection on my road at 6:40 just as I have my coffee before work. Without fail ten minutes later I see them again, parked outside the greggs round the corner, one of them goes in to get their orders while the other 3 gab. God knows how long they stay there for, but it's clear they're not having their breakfast in the mornings and instead have it on account of the people.

at least a few months ago. it was in the papers and everything lad

Are you white British? If so, what’s stopping your mum from buying into the empowerment bullshit? How is she immune?

Why do all Anglos have such gargantuan meat eating third legs while Celts have tiny little rods? It's no wonder little Celtcucks have to shag sheep, the superior Saxon lives life wading his way through a harem of Celtic pussy.

t. Scottish woman

When EU nations already have so much contempt for eachother it's already doomed to fail, one way or another

>75% sure that Brexit will mean byebye to Scotland within 5 years
That would be ideal. Jocks have been nothing but a pain in England's arse for over 1000 years now. It's time they fucked off for good.

Incidentally, how does what a Scottish judge say have any effect on the suspension of Parliament when it's already been found lawful in English courts?

Attached: 1552413543162.jpg (619x449, 35K)

>SAXIT
>sacks it (fucks it off)
>Anglo-fucks it off
ANGLO-SAXIT

Whoops forgot to turn memeflag off

anglo sex it

AXIT

Germans came from agartha.

Attached: CE5E0B9B-3D3C-4F34-8082-DF3869E61E4B.jpg (371x584, 109K)

Where Theresa May introduced what she called a hostile environment around migration rules, with an ambition to reduce net migration to the tens of thousands, Boris Johnson has promised to scrap that target and encourage the brightest and best to come and live and work in global Britain.

Attached: oswald-mosley-1.jpg (900x750, 51K)

ANGLEXIT

The referendum to decide if the anglo people should leave Britannia and return to hyperboria to reconquer atlantis from the sea jews.
roughly 90% of the electorate voted yes on Anglexit, boris johnson recently made a statement saying that he is in contact with helen of troy who is acting as a mediator between himself and king moist, grand wizard of the sea jew harpoon battalion .

"If one needed evidence of a new approach to immigration within government, today's announcement allowing all foreign students to stay for two years after graduation is just that," the BBC's home editor Mark Easton said.

but what will you do about the council bins not coming every week??

both good.

>Boris Nonceson

no thanks

fuckin sea jews

just throw it in the sea

we havn't had a bin collection for months because someone keeps setting fire to them and posting pictures on the internet

where the fuck do you live, jesus

Mum still hasn't text me anything about what she was talking about earlier. Very suspicious desu.

spotted the councilcuck

Vote lads

strawpoll.com/r6pwb5x2
strawpoll.com/r6pwb5x2
strawpoll.com/r6pwb5x2

>voting

I'm not jesus, but I live mostly on Brit/pol/, I was talking about pube

also that's not what annex means

reminder that you've all lost the plot and can now easily be mocked with this pic

Attached: britpol.jpg (706x501, 71K)

He's got you on the ropes there lad

take a seat

>annex part of your own country
what did user mean by this?

I annexed my cock from your mum last night.

Yeah, unionists are British not English. They exist in Scotland.

breitbart.com/tech/2019/09/09/editor-the-post-millennial-conservative-website-hit-by-cyberattack/

You're saying that you claimed my mom's cock as your own?

Stop sucking each other off a bit and gander thisn

Maybe she's in cohorts with the dentist and the construction site?

The baby's come out black, they're sending the cucked partner to you so you can tie him up and slowly get him addicted to heroin like that bloke off of Shameless

Why are you so mad that you havn't been invited to our group orgy?

start forming your own local governments